(June 2019) ROOM ASSIGNMENT: Nursing Board Exam NLE
Are you taking the Nursing Board Exam this June 2-3, 2019? Make sure to check your Room Assignment below which has been officially provided by the PRC, so that you’ll know where to go and where to take the Nursing board exam!
UPDATE (June 2019): The official Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) Room Assignments are NOW RELEASED! Scroll below to see which exam venues already include the note “Now Available!”. This means they already have room assignments ready for viewing. If the PDF file is not yet displayed, the PRC is still finalizing the room assignment but it will be uploaded very soon so stay tuned.
Do you want to receive important announcements about the Nursing Board Exam? Then click here to like the PRC Gov Board Exam Results Facebook page!
Before you take the Board Exam, be informed about the following important details — including exam schedule, dress code, and what you can and cannot bring during exam day. All these are official instructions from the PRC.
Nursing Board Exam Schedule (June 2019)
On the first day of the board exam, be present at the venue before 6:30 AM so you can check your room and seat number. Take note that examinees who will come in late will NOT be admitted to the exam room so don’t be late, otherwise, you might not be able to take the board exam!
June 2, 2019 (Sunday)
- 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM – General Instructions & Filling-out of forms
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy / At Risk Mother and Child
- 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM – Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
June 3, 2019 (Monday)
- 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Nursing Practice IV: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM – Nursing Practice V: Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
Nursing Board Exam Dress Code
Please note that all examinees are REQUIRED to wear the following attire during board exam days:
Males – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
Females – Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin or School Uniform
Pregnant Females – White clinical scrub suit
What to Bring During Exam Day
Make sure to bring the following items with you during exam day:
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt (OR)
- Two (2) or more Pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpens with black ink (black ballpens) only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent plastic envelope (for safekeeping of valuables and other allowed items)
- Food – all examinees are required to bring with them snacks or meals placed inside a transparent plastic bag. No other person, including the proctors or room watchers, shall be allowed to give or distribute food to any examinee while the board exam is in progress.
NOTE: During the exam, candidates are not allowed to borrow anything or to communicate with other people taking the exam. Examinees are also not allowed to leave the room, so with regard to using the CR, make sure you go to the restroom right before taking the exam.
Prohibited Items During Exam Day
Take note that the following items are NOT ALLOWED to be brought inside the exam room:
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data / information / formula;
- Programmable calculators;
- Cellphones, mobile phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, smart watches, Bluetooth and other electronic gadgets or devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.);
- Other examination aids not stated on this program.
Check out additional resources and links about your board exam!
Final Room Assignments: Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
Make sure you verify below the School and Room Assignment where you will take the board exam. If you see a “Released!” note beside the exam venue, the PRC has already released the list for that province or city and you may now view the exam room assignment.
If it is not yet available, it means PRC is still finalizing the school and classroom details. We will update this post once the official Room Assignments are released so make sure you check back again. Good luck on the board exam!