Pepper Lunch & BPI Credit Card Promo (2014)
One way to avoid drowning in credit card debt is to stop getting a card and to stop using it. But if you must absolutely have one, then just try to make the most out of your card!
You probably don’t know it but banks regularly offer perks and benefits to credit card users.
In this section of Credit Card Promos, we compile contests, promos, and offers to various credit cardholders.
BPI Credit Card Promo: Free Beef Pepper Rice at Pepper Lunch
Eligible BPI Express Credit Edge cardholders can redeem a free food item at select Pepper Lunch branches nationwide when they spend a minimum single purchase transaction of P1,000 using their BPI Edge MasterCard.
Promo period: June 10, 2014 to June 9, 2015
Redemption Period: June 10, 2014 to August 9, 2015
Qualified card for the promo: BPI Edge MasterCard
1. Cardholders will get a free Beef Pepper Rice for every P1,000 purchase using their BPI Edge MasterCard.
2. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing Pepper Lunch promos.
3. The redemption of the free Beef Pepper Rice is until August 9, 2015.
4. The free Beef Pepper Rice cannot be exchanged for cash or discounts.
Participating Pepper Lunch branches
- Alabang Town Center
- Ayala Terraces Mall
- Centrio Mall
- Century Mall
- Eastwood Mall
- Fisher Mall
- Gaisano Davao
- Greenbelt 5
- Harbor Point Subic
- PowerPlant Mall
- Robinsons Ermita
- Shangri-La Plaza
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Megamall
Enjoy these perks of your credit card!
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to waive or avoid paying annual credit card fees
- Too much credit card debt? Beware!
- ATM withdrawal fees and balance inquiry charges by Philippine banks
- All Credit Card Promos
Smile and rate this post! Thank you!