Get your free Jollibee Chickenjoy, Burger Steak, Jolly Spaghetti, and Yumburger when you use your BPI credit card and avail of the Jollibee Real Thrills BPI credit card promo!
BPI Credit Card Promo: Free Food Items at Jollibee
Eligible BPI credit cardholders who use their BPI credit cards to spend a minimum straight single-receipt purchase transaction of P3,000 at any merchant can redeem free food items at participating Jollibee branches nationwide.
Promo period: From November 1, 2018 to January 15, 2019
Redemption Period: From November 1, 2018 to March 15, 2019
Qualified cards for the BPI-Jollibee promo:
- Blue MasterCard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- Gold MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard
- Edge MasterCard
- e-Credit Mastercard
The following cards are not eligible to join this promo:
- BPI Corporate Mastercard
- BPI Corporate Classic Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
- BPI Amore Visa
- BPI Amore Platinum
- BPI Visa Signature Card
Jollibee Food Items Included in the Promo
Using their Jollibee eCoupons, cardholders can redeem any of these eight (8) food items at participating Jollibee branches nationwide:
- 1-piece Chickenjoy Solo + Jolly Kiddie Meal Toy;
- 1-piece Chickenjoy Solo + Peach Mango Pie;
- 1-piece Burger Steak Solo + Jolly Kiddie Meal Toy;
- 1-piece Burger Steak Solo + Peach Mango Pie;
- Jolly Spaghetti Solo + Jolly Kiddie Meal Toy;
- Jolly Spaghetti Solo + Peach Mango Pie;
- Yumburger Solo + Jolly Kiddie Meal Toy;
- Yumburger Solo + Peach Mango Pie
Jollibee-BPI Promo Registration Mechanics
- To be eligible to join the promo, the cardholder must first register anytime between November 1, 2018 and January 15, 2019. Cardholders may register via SMS, email, or both. Follow these steps to register:
To register via SMS:
Text BPITHRILLS(space)16-Digit Customer Number and send to 2256
Example: BPITHRILLS 0201001234567890 then send to 2256
To register via Email:
Type the 16-Digit Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to email@example.com
2. Take note that your Customer Number is different from your Credit Card number. Your Customer Number is 16 digits and can be found in your credit card bill or statement of account or in BPI Express Online.
3. Registration through SMS is free of charge, but do note that prepaid subscribers need to have P1.00 maintaining balance to be able to text 2256.
4. Cardholder will NOT be qualified to participate in the promo and to receive their Jollibee eCoupons if they did NOT register via any of the methods above.
5. The mobile number and/or e-mail address used for registration must be the same with the Cardholder’s contact details in BPI Credit Cards’ system. In case the information does not match, the Cardholder must first update his contact information by visiting a branch or by calling BPI Phone Banking at 89-100 or by accessing BPI Express Online website. The Cardholder may register two (2) banking days after the contact information was submitted for update.
6. If the registration is successful, the Cardholder will receive a registration confirmation from BPI within two (2) banking days from date of registration.
How to Earn Jollibee-BPI Promo Coupons
1. Cardholder should use any of the qualified BPI Express Credit cards (see list above) within the promo period for a minimum single-receipt retail / straight purchase of P3,000 at any merchant.
2. All transaction types are qualified, including, but not limited to:
- Retail/Straight (Local & International)
- Cash Advance – ATM (Local & International)
- Cash Advance – Over the Counter
- Auto Charge
- Online / Internet
- Mail and Telephone Orders
- Other card not present transactions
The following transactions are excluded and NOT eligible to earn coupons for the promo:
- Special Installment Plan (SIP) transactions (Real 0% or monthly add-on) at any accredited merchants
- Balance Transfer
- Other SIP Loan products
- Casino / Gambling
- Money Transfers
- Quasi cash financial institution
- Political organizations
- Bail and bond payment
3. After the successful registration, the cardholder will automatically receive his or her Jollibee eCoupon(s) for all qualified and posted transactions beginning November 1, 2018 until registration date. The eCoupons will be sent to the cardholder’s mobile number or email address used during registration.
4. For succeeding valid transactions after registration date, the Jollibee eCoupons will be sent to the cardholder one (1) banking day from transaction posting date.
How to Redeem Free Jollibee Food Items
1. To redeem the free food items, cardholders must present their Jollibee eCoupons from November 1, 2018 until March 15, 2019. Customers without the eCoupons are not allowed to redeem.
2. One (1) eCoupon is equivalent to one (1) free food redemption. Each eCoupon can only be used once.
3. The Customer is allowed to redeem multiple eCoupons per day in any Jollibee branch, up to a maximum of sixty (60) eCoupons within the redemption period.
4. The cardholder is entitled to receive a maximum of sixty (60) eCoupons only within the promo period.
5. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take out only. Drive-thru redemption is not allowed.
6. The cardholder may forward the eCoupons through SMS or e-mail to another person of his or her choice, who will then be allowed to redeem the free food items.
7. The eCoupon is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions of Jollibee and other discounts, including Senior Citizens and PWD (Persons with Disability).
8. Should the redemption be found to be fraudulent or to result from splitting of transactions, BPI shall have the right to charge the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of the item to the Cardholder’s credit card.
9. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transactions and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals made with the same store on the same day is not allowed. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a straight transaction into multiple transactions to receive more than one (1) eCoupon or instant reward.
10. If the cardholder deleted the eCoupon or lost his or her mobile phone, the eCoupons may be resent through the following methods:
a. If using the same mobile number or e-mail address, cardholder may contact BPI to request for resending of all previously issued and unclaimed eCoupons;
b. If using a new mobile number or e-mail address, cardholder must update customer information first prior to registration of the new mobile number or e-mail address. Succeeding eCoupons will then be sent to the newly updated contact information.
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to waive or avoid paying your annual credit card fee
- 3 Tips How to Solve your Credit Card Debt Problem
- List of Credit Cards with No Annual Fees