Author Topic: No to Unified Products & Services (UPS)  (Read 34520 times)

Thomas

• PMT Jedi
  • Thanks Received: 6
Re: No to Unified Products & Services (UPS)
« Reply #15 on: Apr 03, 2017, 09:28 PM »
Advertisement
I have been in the company even before it was launched po.
In MLM it's normal it's them among the first who earn good   :)

In the long run, if the products are bad, then it's of course bad,
but if the products are GOOD, then it's BAD for most people in the organisation anyway  :)   because then there will be TO MANY who join, and by that "everyone" will try to sell, but it's hard to sell when almost all people have joined...   :hihi:   
(It's common within MLM,, people end up with products they can't sell...)
So best for them in the bottom are if the products are AVERAGE...   :hihi:

yngseph

• Thanks Received: 0
« Reply #16 on: Apr 20, 2017, 10:07 PM »
Ok na sana eh. kung naging transparent lang ung team.

Tapos hangang ngyun wala pa din reply sa pinasa kong incident report sa company. Acknowledgement man lang na narecive ng companya, wala. tsk tsk. since January pa un. hai naku.

L3StaT

« Reply #17 on: Jul 11, 2017, 11:18 AM »
P14,999 for a package with UPS when you can just go direct with SMART, GLOBE or with Via.com for your travel business. Scam yan lalo na kung di mo control ang kita mo and you are too much dependent sa mga "middlemen" like UPS.

UpsTeamSuccess

« Reply #18 on: Aug 14, 2017, 08:46 AM »
Yes, you will give 14,998 pesos for a Global Dealer Package. ONE Time Membership = Lifetime Membership.
You can even pass this on to your family and inherit your accounts and they will inherit the benefit of your accounts like the passive income and they can continue your business.
That's not just the business we offer. There's a lot more.

Also, if you will do that, how many systems will you open to do business with each other? How many load wallets do you need? Is that easy or convenient?
-
Scam? OF COURSE NOT !, Like i said, before the launching of this company, I'm already with this company.
I have 50 Global Dealer accounts here, 4 franchise accounts. Now, if this is a SCAM, I will not buy 50 accounts and 4 franchise accounts. I bought my 48 plus Global Dealer account and 4 franchise accounts on my 4th year with the company.
Like i said before. If THIS iS A SCAM, The company will be closed and the owner is already in jail. But, this is not a scam, the company is OPEN ever since and the owner is not in jail.
-
Its not also and always true that if your are first to join the MLM company that you will be the sure top earner. NO! Many who are first to join MLM are NOT automatic top earners. Yes there were some but there are lots who joined first are not top earners! Why? Because they did not do the right business procedure, they do not follow proven techniques. These people are the people who do not follow instructions and proven techniques.
Its false to say on the other hand that if you join late, You will never be a top eraner? ITS NOT ENTRIELY CORRECT! We have new members that became TOP EARNERS and even surpassed the earning of their grand uplines!
-
It will never happen that all people in the world will be part or MLM and this people will be your customers!
-
Again, it was mentioned the importance of a GROUP!
Yes, in our group, we make sure or at least try to be transparent. We are against HYPING. We make sure that those who joined our group knew what they need to know before they join the company especially to our group! WE HELP EACH OTHER! TEAM SUCCESS HELP EACH OTHER!
We also have members of Team Success who are "PASAWAY", and we do not help those who are "pasaway" or hard-headed.

Our group is known in Unified Products and Services as TEAM SUCCESS! 
Look for Dok Lynnete Pagatpatan in the office!
-
-
Copy and paste the link below to follow us. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
Www.facebook.com/UnifiedProductsServices
http://unifiedproductsservices.com/munoz-market-edsa.php
https://plus.google.com/+UnifiedProductsandServicesIncorporatedMandaluyong
http://unifiedproductsservices.com/team-success.php
http: / /www.upsphilippines.com/

-
Good luck and God bless us all!
Arturo Pagatpatan.
Team SUCCESS GRAND UPLINE
09178811365, 09999930315, 09228807291
ups@upsPhilippines.com
-
-
« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2017, 07:21 AM by UpsTeamSuccess »

yngseph

« Reply #19 on: Sep 22, 2017, 08:40 AM »
Sure, it's not a scam. The company has permits and all. But the credibility...

Ung grand upline ko nasa top 3 top earners with access to talk with the president directly. What did she do? She blocked me after spending almost 70k. And threatened me to be sued unless i take this post down. Lol

Tapos, ung companya. I sent incident report many times. I called the customer support many times pero wala lang, dedma.
I'm not sure if people would want to join in a company that can't acknowledge or even send a reply that they received the incident report.  Dedma din.
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2017, 12:09 PM by yngseph »

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Jedi
  • Thanks Received: 15
« Reply #20 on: Sep 22, 2017, 09:27 PM »
all mlms are scam in one way or another. pyramiding basic. ung iba magaling lang magtago.

products are usually cheap rip offs just for front of its true form- recruitment.

the granddaddy of mlms in usa had been fined on many occasions. sure the law is not yet updated to really pin these aholes. but these have no dignity or morals to begin with. they just want to milk as many as possible before it collapse.

same ol. same ol.
never underestimate the power of stupidity

UpsTeamSuccess

« Reply #21 on: Dec 05, 2017, 07:47 AM »
Sa aming Team po, in general, wala po kaming problem sa Customer Support, admittedly may times na medyo di agad nakaka reply sila pero hindi naman madalas yan. May reason din naman kasi why di agad sila sumasagot kasi may prosesso po yan.
-
We also help our members follow up their report sa ating CSR.  We teach them how to properly file an incident report and always emphasize to be polite and courteous not only to our CSR but to any company kung saan sila may problem at mag file sila ng incident report sa CSR. Palagi naming sinasabi sa aming mga members, kung mag file kayo ng incident report, be polite kasi mga tao din yang nasa kabilang linya, napipikon din.
Anyway, in general, I can say na wala pong problem ang TEAM SUCCESS sa ating CSR, kasi lahat ng issues na nire-report naming at nare-resolve.
Sinasabi rin naming palagi sa aming mga members na mag training ng paulit ulit para di sila magkamali at mabawasan ang pag file ng incident reports sa CSR.

Mahalaga ang reputation and credibility ng Grand Upline at ng Team. I am not saying we are perfect or our team is perfect. Mahal lang naming ang aming pangarap kaya we do help our members to the best of our knowledge and abilities.
-
To generalize naman na scam lahat ang MLM ay mali naman po yan. Kasi, matagal na ang MLM industry at sa katunayan, may kurso na or subject na itinuturo sa ating ilang universites about MLM business.
-

God bless po sa inyong lahat.

Arturo Pagatpatan
Grand Upline of Team SUCCESS
+619164304183
ups@upsPhilippines.com
www.UnifiedProductsServices.com
-
-
Remember: Team SUCCESS - The Truly Blessed Team!
-
Note:
Siguro, Napuna nyo po na ako lang ang nagbigay ng tunay kong pangalan at buong ipinagmamalaki ang aming team, ang Team SUCCESS!.

chullag

• Probie
« Reply #22 on: Feb 03, 2018, 12:20 AM »
Naku po..... delikado po pala.... embis na gagatos para may pagkakitaan eh, sakit ng ulo pa paa ang aabutin... balik abroad na lang ako...

may nag-alok din sa akin niyan, long time ago pa pero ngayong 2018 kinumusta ko yung nag-alok sa akin matagal na din palang nasa S. Korea... abroad din!!! tsk tsk tsk...
ljfatog.com

NewMemberUPS

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2018, 06:05 PM »
Isa ako sa mga na disappoint dito sa Unified,

Una Yung mga yung FB page ng Eagle hindi ka maka ask questions

Pangalawa, Pag tintatanong mo bakit wala ng ganitong service e nasa Posters and Flyers.... sasabihin na lang na meron yan dati ewan ko bakit inalis sabi ni upline, At meron talagang mga service na wala sa P14,998 na nasa Posters at Flyers,

Yung Offline Loading, kailangang me load ang phone mo? Anong nangyare dapat di ba makapag load tayo kahit na offline?

Yung insurance na 1 year? walang klarong procedure paano i-claim

Sa pagiging excited ko nasama na yung business partner ko dito kasi nga akala nya talaga one stop sop nga talaga,

So frustrating to experience at nahiya tuloy ako sa business partner ko

Lastly, pagnagka pairing ka plus direct referral magkakaroon ka ng 2500 ok so yung 300 na covert sa GC tapos 2200 natira sayo, Now pag naconvert mo sa ECASH babawasan ka ng P205.00 pinaghirapan mo kukuha na din si company ng parte nya,,, o di ba ang saya saya?

Ngayon Legalities, Ang ,ga bawas ba na yan me tax? kung hombase ba tayo hindi tayo hahabulin ng BIR? ano ang security natin jan?

Whew!!! Dapat honest kayo sa mga transactions nyo lay down all the pros and cons ni wala man lang mga brochure at mga Manual of Operations yung FAQ naman hindi rin detailed masyado

Isa pa yang payout dapat sa akin naka pangalan hayytttssssss

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • CuriousDB: Is Amaia Skies in Shaw a good investment opportunity in terms of rental income?
    Jun 16, 2018, 02:08 PM
  • nerdyimay: besh saan nkkbili ng murang mannequin
    Jun 12, 2018, 03:41 AM
  • MeEnamore: I'm looking for someone who can help me add money to my paypal account without bank account. Please.
    Jun 09, 2018, 10:21 PM
  • 3iuoj: Fundko legit ba?
    May 23, 2018, 08:43 PM
  • katiepuno: sino po nagpapa loan here?
    May 19, 2018, 06:07 AM
  • Forexanalysis: hello all
    May 11, 2018, 01:43 PM
  • saiyan125: Hello, I have a 01 hectare agricultural land in Magsaysay, Quezon. I want to lease it to a company or person who is interested to develop this land.
    May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
  • SeekJustice: RIVERGREEN unit of CDC REALTY maging fair kayo huwag kayo manlamang ng kliyente nanamantala kayo
    Apr 29, 2018, 12:54 PM
  • ishteldalosa: Hello. Anong book po puwede niyo marecommend for affiliate marketers? Thanks!
    Apr 27, 2018, 06:46 PM
  • jmmj1123: sir or mam
    Apr 27, 2018, 10:39 AM
  • jmmj1123: good morning
    Apr 27, 2018, 10:39 AM
  • plouie021: pm me naman po dun sa mga nagpapa loan dito. thanks
    Apr 26, 2018, 03:36 AM
  • wonli87: Interested in doing captcha sa phone nila,  pm me for details.  This is not networking haha pure captcha job
    Apr 24, 2018, 10:03 AM
  • bizmaxpower: @ cadientejomel <-- try to respect this chat room stop posting your referral links here.
    Apr 24, 2018, 02:57 AM
  • n0name_04: Good day po! If you are new in the stock market and want to identify the mistakes newbies do in the stock market, you can read this ebook "The 20 Pitfalls You Must Avoid If You Are New In The Stock Market". This ebook will show the mistakes to avoid in the stock market before you commit them in the first place.If you commit less mistakes, you will increase your chances of earning in the stock market as compared to newbies out there. Please visit www.stockmarketbeginnerbook.com to get your copy. Thank you!
    Apr 23, 2018, 08:03 PM
  • cadientejomel: Sino gusto kumita? Legit to.
    Apr 22, 2018, 01:56 PM
  • Senyor: welcome to the Sensational Bull Runs mga kabayans... BAT: $.40 cents ViTA: Php3.15
    Apr 22, 2018, 01:13 PM
  • wonli87: Hi all,  has anyone heard about uvumoneysite?  Need to know if this is legit
    Apr 21, 2018, 01:40 AM
  • SeekJustice: Please lang po ang CDC REALTY we thought tapos na kmi sa balance nmn sa rivergreen nagbayad kmi dapat move in na kaso ang sinasabi  meron daw kmi bayaran na interest wala po kami loan how come they will charged an interest. 2016 turn over daw pero hindi natuloy un dahil sa issue ng museum nasa news pa noon yun then natuloy ng 2018 1st qrtr kaya kmi napauwi ng Philippines para ayusin at bayaran lahat ng dapat bayaran sa Rivergreen yun pla gugulatin kami ng ganun unfair ang ginagawa nila i want to report to HLURB kaso me mga cases hindi nla naasikaso meron po ba mkakatulong po sana na magrecommend na abugado po ng real estate please thank you
    Apr 20, 2018, 06:07 AM
  • mitzc: hello people! newbie here and I am particularly interested for the informations about stocks investments.. MF/UITF/VUL.... i have been reading some discussions from the forums here and they are all informative so i decided to register so I can participate in the discussions and probably some people here can help me understand how the stocks works. KUDOS to the moderators. thank you in advance
    Apr 18, 2018, 04:03 AM
  • bizmaxpower: Kung totoo man yan walang tao dito sa Pinas na maghihiram ng ganyan kalaking pera imbes nakatulong problema pa ang nangyari ang iba sa kanila ay hind realistic ang presentation!
    Apr 13, 2018, 12:46 PM
  • bizmaxpower: Babala sa mga kaPTMers ingat sa mga Scammers ang mga iba niyan ay galing pa sa ibang bansa. Kung common sense lang ang paguuspan bakit kelangan nila magalok ng services dito sa Pilipinas.
    Apr 13, 2018, 12:44 PM
  • saly: Hello po.. magttnong lang po ako kung paano po proseso ng  smart padala.. gstu ko po sana ksi sya idgdg dto sa maliit na tindhan ko..
    Apr 11, 2018, 09:53 PM
  • John AG: hello po
    Apr 11, 2018, 04:31 PM
  • ASARABIA04: Hi Im looking for an agent of Sunlife , Prulife UK and Philam life? message me ASAP
    Apr 08, 2018, 10:48 AM
  • ASARABIA04: ASARABIA04
    Apr 08, 2018, 10:47 AM
  • jiggoy29: Hello po, ask ko lang kung ano mga requirements pag e cancel ko yung moneyLife 8.. thank you
    Apr 05, 2018, 12:24 PM
  • PwedePadala: Is there a moderator on the site? Sana merong magmonitor ng mga unrelated topic.
    Mar 30, 2018, 06:38 AM
  • bestinpalawan: hi ^_^
    Mar 28, 2018, 04:36 PM
  • Edong35: Hello there!
    Mar 25, 2018, 06:27 PM
  • pahuway: hi po, newbie here :)
    Mar 22, 2018, 05:41 PM
  • Mila: Hi everyone...
    Mar 19, 2018, 04:31 PM
  • Gallego02: hello newbie here
    Mar 16, 2018, 02:56 PM
  • Mila: Hi Diosa57...call this number for personal and comprehensive advice...09267511660....expert po sya sa ganyang usapin...
    Mar 10, 2018, 09:06 PM
  • Mila: hi Diosa57, you need to talk to someone in authority regarding that matter...call this number if you like 09267511660  for some pieces of advice...
    Mar 10, 2018, 09:00 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @PINKA Kung meron ka daw philhealth la ka na daw babayaran except sa mga medicines na bibilhin.
    Mar 02, 2018, 01:32 PM
  • Diosa57: Hello po, paano po ibenta ang property ng makapatid kung patay na yung isa at sa US namatay ?  Need advice , thank you !
    Mar 01, 2018, 07:58 PM
  • pinka: Prob ko nakaloa ako no pay so wala ako pambayad ng registration
    Feb 28, 2018, 07:56 PM
  • pinka: I need pede maloanan. May car ako but hindi nareg this yr pede ko sana magamit for loan pede nid daw updated ORCR
    Feb 28, 2018, 07:56 PM
  • pinka: @niel meron po pero kulang
    Feb 28, 2018, 07:52 PM
  • natz: who wants to convert your php here to china rmb no charge text me 09052915515
    Feb 28, 2018, 07:03 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @PINKA La kabang philhealth?
    Feb 28, 2018, 11:50 AM
  • pinka: Hello new lang ako dito ko po sana mauutangan employed ako but naaconfine ako ngaun need ko maloanan to pay bills dito sa ospital pandagdag sana . Nakaloa ako eh can any1 help me text 09771065064
    Feb 28, 2018, 01:00 AM
  • nelcequena: Unless paid na din yung utang mo sa credit card. If yes, kahit walang collateral, possible na makaloan ka
    Feb 27, 2018, 11:21 AM
  • nelcequena: I believe not.
    Feb 27, 2018, 11:21 AM
  • cherryl0304: i mean borrow
    Feb 26, 2018, 03:47 PM
  • cherryl0304: ask ko lang po.. possible po ba maka barrow ka ng money from bank with land collateral kahit may utang ka sa credit card before
    Feb 26, 2018, 03:46 PM
  • cherryl0304: hello po testing
    Feb 26, 2018, 03:44 PM
  • centaur_montano: test good morning
    Feb 26, 2018, 06:55 AM
  • mardaf1026: Hi po sa mga Investors, looking for adding more savings?
    Feb 22, 2018, 01:53 AM