PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

How Old Are You and How Much Is Your Net Worth

LifeJiggy · 192 · 50621

kobabear

• Forum Master 400
) Nung nawalang ng work si misis binayaran ko lahat ng mga utang nya sa credit cards nya (na utang nya pa nung di pa kami magkakilala).

Di ba covered ng credit shield ang mga CC nya?

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500

I don't know that Tyrone guy, so I don't know if richpulubi is lieing about him too, but I know richpulubi has lied A LOT about me, which make me believe he lie similar about that Tyrone guy..

Your ignorance is showing again.

lecturing how wealthy he is and how he earn his money =  giving a false hope?

I think this sort pretension is common with unscrupulous people in MLM.  If they only focus on recruiting people as downlines,  instead of selling their goods, then they have to convince people they will get rich by being recruited.  And so, they become showy about how much money they have, what car they were able to buy, etc.  EVEN IF they only pretend to be rich.  I've met a few. It's funny cuz a lot of them will even show slides of the checks they receive...ang baduy!  One day, they will have a BMW when there's a major presentation, then afterwards, they RETURN the BMW to whoever they borrowed it from.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2016, 07:45 AM by richpulubi »

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
I didn't bother to check Tyrone more, when I saw he talked about Law of attraction, which I find in big parts worthless,
but do you mean he can't prove he has over a million pesos worth?

It's all an exercise in logic and psychology.  Tyrone has written, spoken, and appeared on many an occasion to speak about making his first million.  Besides other things like his 'modelling' career.  He talked the same talk for probably a couple of years.  But at one time, he admitted having lost course and lost focus in his creation of wealth.  Then, he went quiet for a few years.

THEN, on this thread and other forums, he started bringing up again his old posts about reaching a million.  Myself and others who look up to him, of course, asked how much is his networth now.  He never answered any of us. He never spoke about how he is making money now.  When pressured, all he said was that he would like to keep it confidential.  Based on his past posts, if he has accomplished much more, he would have said so...even if not specifying the amount.  But he went silent instead.  If he wanted anonymity, then he wouldn't have brought up his past posts in the first place.

My analysis is that there was no change in his character.  But there was a change in his financial standing.  But there is no shame in that.  We can learn much from other people's successes, but we can actually learn much more from other people's failures.  I personally carry my failures as badges of honor.  Cuz if not for my failures, then I wouldn't have reached my successes.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2016, 06:34 AM by richpulubi »

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
^^^

I am not saying that he can't prove if he has earned more than 1 million pesos.  I'd be happy to see more financial advisors who say that doing this and that will make you rich be example of what they preach.

I am looking for mentors and at my age I am still looking for the other means to earn and if they know and have done things I am not, I am all ears.

I think it was Gandalf in LOTR that said: 'Advice is a very dangerous gift'. 

If you'll notice, successful and rich mentors never give advice about how to get rich.  But they will give advice about how to be successful in your field.  Because most if not all of them focus on how to make their businesses successful, not how much money they will make.  Getting rich is just a by-product of getting successful, of course, given that that field is somewhat lucrative.

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
^^^

I'd be happy to see more financial advisors who say that doing this and that will make you rich be example of what they preach.

I haven't met a financial adviser who is rich...have you?

IGX

• Forum Champion 700
^^^

same sir.  but i'm curious to meet bo but i'm sure he got rich just like suzzy who does newsletters and membership subscription

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
I don't know if Fitz is that richly rich, but for me, he is a great model for those who are busy but would want to be an investor. He is gaining in his chosen style of investing in stock market and he snapshot the portfolio to prove himself.

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
If you'll notice, successful and rich mentors never give advice about how to get rich.  But they will give advice about how to be successful in your field.  Because most if not all of them focus on how to make their businesses successful, not how much money they will make.  Getting rich is just a by-product of getting successful, of course, given that that field is somewhat lucrative.

In addition, some rich mentors will be happy to tell you their story of failures to prove that they've been there and done that. Those things without their officemate buy them their wardrobe.

IGX

• Forum Champion 700
I don't know if Fitz is that richly rich, but for me, he is a great model for those who are busy but would want to be an investor. He is gaining in his chosen style of investing in stock market and he snapshot the portfolio to prove himself.

sinong Fitz jen? Pwede pa share fb profile so I can also follow.

thanks!

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
^^^

same sir.  but i'm curious to meet bo but i'm sure he got rich just like suzzy who does newsletters and membership subscription

Actually that's true.  I've watched Suzy Orman a few times and have heard her give advice.  She would give so many different investment advice like stocks, funds, etc.  But when they revealed where she invested her $30M, it was all in US government treasuries!

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
sinong Fitz jen? Pwede pa share fb profile so I can also follow.

thanks!

Fitz Villafuerte... may blog sya, but I talk to him through linkedIn
close close-an lang ang peg hehehehe

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
Those things without their officemate buy them their wardrobe.

Mam, pakwento naman yung napanood mo, hindi ko ata to napanood!

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000

IGX

• Forum Champion 700

Fitz Villafuerte... may blog sya, but I talk to him through linkedIn
close close-an lang ang peg hehehehe

Thanks hanapin ko sya sa google at youtube

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
I don't know that Tyrone guy, so I don't know if richpulubi is lieing about him too, but I know richpulubi has lied A LOT about me, which make me believe he lie similar about that Tyrone guy...
Your ignorance is showing again.
So you claim I'm ignorant based on I don't know that Tyrone guy PERSONALY, so I don't know if YOU ARE LIEING ABOUT HIM TOO...?     
Your STUPIDITY - and lieing mentaly -  is showing again... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Why haven't you answered in the topic where I have listen some of YOUR LIES at your request?     :D

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
It's all an exercise in logic and psychology.  Tyrone has written, spoken, and appeared on many an occasion to speak about making his first million.  Besides other things like his 'modelling' career.  He talked the same talk for probably a couple of years.  But at one time, he admitted having lost course and lost focus in his creation of wealth. 
My analysis is that there was no change in his character.  But there was a change in his financial standing. 
You have shown before how CRAP you are at analysing and making corect conslusions concerning me...    :D   
He never spoke about how he is making money now. 
Because he has started up speach again, MY ANALYSE     :hihi:   conclude he has went back to what he did when he had earned his first million... 
We can learn much from other people's successes, but we can actually learn much more from other people's failures.
But when I have talked and used such, you have said it's worthless, because it's "hearsay"...   :hihi:
I personally carry my failures as badges of honor.  Cuz if not for my failures, then I wouldn't have reached my successes.
That's a STUPID conclusion...  :hihi:   
Better learn by other's misstakes BEFORE making them self, so own misstakes can be AVOIDED...

The only important business misstake I have made was I didn't bother to protect myself proper in a type of Joint Venture. I didn't because asumed the other was clever enough to understand he better kept me in the process, because I assisted him with HIS part too, organiced the mess he had before, which I got nothing of except discount when they brought my SPECIAL made products in their long distance transport containers, when they brought in their STANDARD products. The deal was we made that split standard/special, plus he would get a good part of the profit of my stuff too for handling the transports.
When I found out - BEFORE I had paid anything for the things - he tried to take my share too, then I stoped assisting him with his part.
Result:
I lost just a litle preparing costs and some time,
while he went bankruptcy...     :hihi:   
Plus he got Interpol looking for him after he fooled some suppliers to deliver and then he runed trying to keep some of their things to not be totaly broke...   
Later when I assisted one of the companies, who he had stolen from, I found documents in a storage we had together. They did show he had made a 2 months route selling the type of things we had agreed was MINE. He got many orders from companies with a high total value, although that route was made BEFORE the real season starts !
Plus I assisted telling I asumed he had run to Brazil or Thailand. Later Interpol found out it was Brazil and he was sued by some of them he had stolen from...   He were found guily, but he was broke so he couldn't compensate them. I had asumed so, that's why I hadn't bothered to go to court. So it hadn't helped if I had made a proper contract with him anyway.
So my judgement of the business idea was good, but my judgement of character of business partner was bad   :hihi:  (But we did it in different companies, so he couldn't mess up my company. I have never made deals where in a Partner type of company, because I don't want to risk I will be responcible for mess they make.)   I knew before that I'm bad at judging personalities of people with glasses, because the glasses change the look of their eyes, but I didn't expect he was that stupid...

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
Your ignorance is showing again.  So you claim I'm ignorant based on I don't know that Tyrone guy PERSONALY, so I don't know if YOU ARE LIEING ABOUT HIM TOO...?     
Your STUPIDITY - and lieing mentaly -  is showing again... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Why haven't you answered in the topic where I have listen some of YOUR LIES at your request?     :D

:D

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Why haven't you answered in the topic where I have listed some of YOUR LIES at your request?     :D   
  :D   
  I suppouse that's the only answer you have   :hihi: because YOU CAN'T have any GOOD answer concerning you much lieing, which is OBVIOUS when reading that topic...   :harhar:

Or why haven't you answered in the topic where I have listed some of YOUR LIES at your request...?   :hihi:

eboy

• Probie
I am in my 40s and my net-worth is over $1 million USD. I've been following the posts here, but unfortunately I don't feel that I am in any position to contribute. I do feel that achieving my net-worth wasn't remarkable at all.
Had I been in the Philippines working, then yes, I'd be very proud of it. Having worked in the US in high paying jobs saving 7 figures seems almost inevitable. You're allowed to get a low interest mortgage so you can buy a house you normally wouldn't be able to afford; there are saving vehicles like a 401k, IRA, etc--and all of these things are tax deductible and very effortless.

I'm wondering if anyone else here made their money abroad and feel like a fraud? To me, someone who saves 10 million pesos while working in the Philippines is more deserving of praise, is a more diligent saver, more investment savvy, etc than a white-collar professional who saved $1 million USD while working in California, New York, etc.

Just my thoughts
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2016, 09:27 PM by eboy »

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
I am in my 40s and my net-worth is over $1 million USD. I've been following the posts here, but unfortunately I don't feel that I am in any position to contribute. I do feel that achieving my net-worth wasn't remarkable at all.
Had I been in the Philippines working, then yes, I'd be very proud of it. Having worked in the US in high paying jobs saving 7 figures seems almost inevitable. You're allowed to get a low interest mortgage so you can buy a house you normally wouldn't be able to afford; there are saving vehicles like a 401k, IRA, etc--and all of these things are tax deductible and very effortless.

I'm wondering if anyone else here made their money abroad and feel like a fraud? To me, someone who saves 10 million pesos while working in the Philippines is more deserving of praise, is a more diligent saver, more investment savvy, etc than a white-collar professional who saved $1 million USD while working in California, New York, etc.

Just my thoughts

Welcome back! Long time no see!

You deserve to feel a sense of pride for what you have achieved.  It is so difficult not to be 'like the Joneses' and spend like your American  neighbors. 

Getting rich in the pinas does seem to take more risk, since we don't have safety nets like chapter 11, a good welfare system, ROTH etc.  But it is also the lack of any dependable fallback which makes you work harder, save more, and strive longer.

But it is all worth it.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2016, 11:14 PM by richpulubi »

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
  That's a STUPID conclusion...  :hihi:   
Better learn by other's misstakes BEFORE making them self, so own misstakes can be AVOIDED...

You know, I've actually tried talking to experts about my business ideas.  Usually they tell me it won't work or they don't know the answer.  Many of my ideas are untried and new.  In the early days, I had little money and looked for investors or JV's.  None said yes.

And so,   I had to do it all alone.  Through many trials and what little money i had, I figure out the right systems and products. 

When I presented my first products to the experts, they laughed and ridiculed me behind my back.  But I took it in stride and tried to see how I can make my products more professionally done.  We just kept improving. 

Until eventually, we had the bestselling products in the market.

And then, I put up another unique business and was highly critisized by my competitors.  And so, I had market dominance cuz i was the only one supplying it.  Until mv competitors finally started copying me.       

And so now, in my industry, I've built a reputation as being a pioneer and innovator.   My peers ask me for advice.  I've been offered a position in government.  And many of the dealers who supply me convince new clients what to buy by saying that those are the goods I buy from them.

And so many people now invite me to invest, or want to  invest in my business, or go JV with me.

Now, I'm so excited cuz I've got another hair-brained business idea that is out of this world and never been tried before. Again, the experts are telling me it might not work.  But now I know that experts are limited by their experiences.
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2016, 01:14 PM by richpulubi »

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
I've actually tried talking to experts about my business ideas.  Usually they tell me it won't work or they don't know the answer.  Many of my ideas are untried and new.
Mine too, but I did is some different than you.

Many "experts" are not experts and many of them are only experts at what's done in THAT business type allready.

One INNOVATION "expert" said No to a woman inventor "because it has allways been done different than your idea"  !!!   Idiot "expert". Of course it was different, because otherwice it wouldn't be an invention...    :hihi:     (That woman succeeded btw, although much slower by she had to do all herself at home.)

I ASK expert almost NEVER. I check how things have been done in OTHER business types too. Many business things are "general" enough to be used in OTHER business types too, so much can be learned by studying errors done in OTHER business type, and SOLUTIONS they have found. Some are so general so the solution idea can be used without change, some can need some adjustment.
For instance in one project I did lead I picked ideas from basketball, tennis, icehockey and psychology. Almost everyone laught at me and found me crazy - until they noticed the successful results we reached very fast   :)    That was many years ago. Nowadays it's common companies get assistance from sports to improve business results.

When nothing relevant is found to compare too, then it's common to make Market research before starting. Mostly - when that have been possible for low cost -  I have prefered though to make a "Ministart" instead, spending similar money as a Market research would have cost, because if it succeed then part of the starting process is done allready, and if it show the Market don't like it, then the cost was just as a common Market reasearch anyway. Sometimes the Market isn't ready YET. Then it can be started some years later   :)
I don't count "Ministarts" or Market Researches with bad results as failures, because they are just a part of the RESEACH needed before making any biger start.
And then, I put up another unique business and was highly critisized by my competitors.  And so, I had market dominance cuz i was the only one supplying it.  Until mv competitors finally started copying me. 
  Why are you talking with COMPETITORS about your ideas???
Of course they say your ideas are bad UNDEPENDING of if they think so.
And by that you tell them EARLIER so they can start copying earlier...
Now, I'm so excited cuz I've got another hair-brained business idea that is out of this world and never been tried before. Again, the experts are telling me it might not work.  But now I know that experts are limited by their experiences.
Most "experts" aren't only limited concerning experience concerning new products, most of them are limited concerning innovative mindset too...   :)

richpulubi

• PMT Jedi 2500
Why are you talking with COMPETITORS about your ideas???
Of course they say your ideas are bad UNDEPENDING of if they think so.
And by that you tell them EARLIER so they can start copying earlier... Most "experts" aren't only limited concerning experience concerning new products, most of them are limited concerning innovative mindset too...   :)

Who said I talked to them about it?  Of course they see it in the market. When potential customers ask them, 'do you have this?'  They'll say no, of course not...we don't do that.  And so...the customer will buy from me!

But you can't keep something a secret for long.  Eventually they will see it everywhere and they know I'm the only one supplying it!  And when my idea was proven over the test of time, then they started offering the same.  I always tell my wife,'I don't have a monopoly of technology and eventually, many will copy me.'  But it took the better part of ten years before they did!
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2016, 09:56 PM by richpulubi »

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000

Just my thoughts

haha. its not fraud. its money square and fair. luck is always part of equation.
and yes in ph its hard but doable. sadly comparative effort has no reward.

cheers!

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
Who said I talked to them about it? 
OK. I thought we talked about preparings. My fault.
There you see I DO admit when I'm wrong   :)

katkatmachine

• Forum Expert 600

Just my thoughts

Thanks for this sir eboy! i kinda felt proud of myself after reading your post. hehehe. if you're here in pinas and not financially literate enough, i mean if you don't have investments, businesses and all and you just rely on your salary it's really difficult to earn even 1m. :( pero thankfully, i learned about savings and investments at an early age, 23 ako nun. before, in my 1st job (i was only 21 at that time), i spent all my salary in unimportant stuff like clothes, party, alak, yosi (bisyo girl pa ako nun)  :hihi: tapos i resigned then i realized after all the hard work that i did in my previous company i was only able to save 20,000 pesos (actually, backpay ko pa yun.  :hihi: ).

then, lumipat ako work, that's when i started saving na talaga, my partner who's an OFW encouraged me to invest in mutual funds, then stocks. since we're not that familiar with stocks pa we just subscribed to Bo's TRC. tapos ayun na, i self-studied, got myself a mentor in trading and finally unsubscribed to TRC.  :applause: nag-unsubscribe kami kasi i realized that for me to grow as a trader i need to do this on my own, without anyone's guidance. i just trusted my instintcs and applied what i learned from my mentor.

now after 3 years, (26 na ako  :D ) my net worth is around 2M (pero in pesos pa lang! :hihi: ). please note that my monthly salary is only 36K pesos per month GROSS. wahahahahahaha. thanks to DD, SMPH, MEG and a lot of basura stocks that i traded i was able to grow my money. :)

my next target is to reach my first 5M (pesos  :hihi: ) before i turn 30.

wish me luck mga sir!

happy investing!  :thankyou:

MSolve1

Just my thoughts

You should be proud of your accomplishments, especially when you're living in an expensive city. Only 1 out of 11 households achieve millionaire status. I do agree with you that someone who saved-up 10 million pesos in the Philippines is more deserving of praise. This is exactly why I admire my late mother very much; her estate was worth 20 million pesos (of which 25% was liquid) when she died. She was so frugal, I've seen her use a hammer to get the last drop from her toothpaste. I grew up thinking that we were lower middle class.

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
I'm outta work, and checking my net worth, I'm in luck to increase ours by 70% from last year..... yehey!

Sana di mabawasan ng husto bago ako makahanap ng panibago  :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

dragonknight

hi ms jen wow 70% galing nyo naman humawak nang pera nang asawa po ninyo siguro nagtutulungan po kayo sa pagmamanage nang money.

Thomas

• PMT Idol 1000
I'm outta work, and checking my net worth, I'm in luck to increase ours by 70% from last year..... yehey!

Sana di mabawasan ng husto bago ako makahanap ng panibago  :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
That's very good!

Then you don't need a work - other than handle you investments    :)
(The richest of my friends - beside a litle teaching many years ago - haven't done anything else since he examed from College as a top student. He started with a rather small own capital plus borrowed to get biger effects of his investments.)

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000
hi ms jen wow 70% galing nyo naman humawak nang pera nang asawa po ninyo siguro nagtutulungan po kayo sa pagmamanage nang money.

Salamat! buti na nga lang nakaipon pa sa dami ng gastos

Actually, ako ang manager ng pera. Sya bigay lang sa akin. Buti na lang may tiwala sa akin asawa ko at walang bisyo.

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000

wow.  :applause:

LifeJiggy

Just found my old post here last 2015 when I was still 24 and had 450k net worth. I am happy to say that I've finally reached the 1M mark at age 26! :D I wanted to achieve this at 25 y.o., but still, not bad. Unti-unti nang nagbunga ang pagiging kuripot ko at pag-si-save and invest. Whew. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Universe!

Source of Income: Programmer / Stocks Trader
Monthly Savings: approx. 34k
Net Worth: 1M (finally! Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, but I'm just happy to crash this off my goals list. Off to my next goal na :))
Assets: stocks
Liabilities: credit card debt (but I pay in full every month, so does this count?) and real estate lot that I bought for personal use
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 09:36 PM by LifeJiggy »

SiPoorMan

• Forum Tambay 150
congrats Sir Jiggy!

Just found my old post here last 2015 when I was still 24 and had 450k net worth. I am happy to say that I've finally reached the 1M mark at age 26! :D I wanted to achieve this at 25 y.o., but still, not bad. Unti-unti nang nagbunga ang pagiging kuripot ko at pag-si-save and invest. Whew. Thank you, Lord! Thank you, Universe!

Net Worth: 1M (finally! Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, but I'm just happy to crash this off my goals list. Off to my next goal na :))
Liabilities: credit card debt (but I pay in full every month, so does this count?) and real estate lot that I bought for personal use

aquinoelliot91

• Forum Tambay 100
I'm 19 turning 20 this year, I'm working online so my net worth depends on the project given to me

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000

wow. grats.

jenofstructures

• PMT Idol 1000

apingdaldal

• Forum Expert 600
update

Sources of Income:  Salary as an OFW Telecom Engineer (Dubai), rent, passive income (AFPSLAI)

Monthly Savings: around 75K (55K to 60K monthly remittance to my savings account in the Phils. 13K montly from AFPSLAI,  5K from rent)   

total Assets: approx. Php 6.98M
 - Php 3.5M properties
 - Php 2.6M bank savings
 - Php 850K stocks
 - Php 30K online investment

Total Liabilities: Php 1.726M
 - Php 800K remaining housing loan from PAG-IBIG
 - Php 546K remaining car loan (in Dubai)
 - Php 380K remaining personal loan (in Dubai)

Approx. Net worth (Assets minus Liabilities) = Php 5.25M

2016 so far has been very challenging for me.  First is my car here in Dubai was totaled by a flash flood.   I was still able to 50% of the value of that car from the insurance company.  But still, I need to buy a new car again hence a new car loan.  The Oil and Gas industry is still in a slump and has affect almost all the companies in Gulf region.  My wife got retrenched from her company because of this recession caused by the Oil price decline. To make it worst, my wife was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism which requires her to do only little physical activity and instead requires her to have lots of rest. In short, she is unfit to work.  So yeah "tiis-tiis" mode kasi ako lang yung kumikita samin.   

Looking on the bright side, sa wakas nasa smartphone age na rin.  My 7-yr old Blackberry got drowned together with my previous car so no choice but to buy a new phone.  And hoping that 2017 will be a better year.

update

Sources of Income:  Salary as an OFW Telecom Engineer (Dubai), rent, passive income (AFPSLAI)

Monthly Savings: around 80K (60K to 65K monthly remittance to my savings account in the Phils. 13K monthly from AFPSLAI,  5K from rent)   

total Assets: approx. Php 7.408M
 - Php 3.5M properties
 - Php 2.8M bank savings
 - Php 1.024M stocks
 - Php 84K online investment

Total Liabilities: Php 1.070M
 - Php 590K remaining housing loan from PAG-IBIG
 - Php 408K remaining car loan (in Dubai)

Approx. Net worth (Assets minus Liabilities) = Php 6.338M

It's Mid-2017; and so far it's ok.  Able to pay off that personal loan so it's 1 less thorn plucked out on my foot.  As usual, the Oil and Gas industry is still in a slump although it's somehow surviving.  Finally had my wife's thyroid treated (in the Philippines as I don't trust any hospital/doctors here in UAE).  She also got a job after 7-months and luckily her new work is just 5 mins drive from our flat. Her modest salary is just enough to pay for the rent but at least it helps.  My savings didn't increased significantly though.  Mejo napagastos kasi sa travel (which I rarely do) when I went for my annual leave last June 2017, plus the radiation treatment of my wife and the "bigay" to my parents and my biyenan. 

I'm turning 38 soon, with no kids yet.  (Late na kasi ako nag-asawa eh) My wife's endocrinologist did informed us she will be radiation-free after 6 months and will be safe to bear a child.  I reckon that 2018 will be both a challenging and interesting. 

======

Salamat ng pala kay EDC.  After holding you 3 years, finally mapapakawalan na rin kita.   :D

Kay TEL at BEL naman, mukhang matagal-tagal pa tayong magkakasama hehehe  :scratch:

TulogSaPancitan

• PMT Idol 1000
^ good job man. glad to hear that even with the o&g slump u managed to come out positive.

apingdaldal

• Forum Expert 600

wilch23

• VIP 6500
I'm 19 turning 20 this year, I'm working online so my net worth depends on the project given to me

I know that net worth can very from day to day, but this is ... Wow!

pulubing_palaboy

• PMT Jedi 2000

LifeJiggy

Thank you, SiPoorMan, TulogSaPancitan, jenofstructures. :)

@SiPoorMan, don't sir me naman. Haha. Babae po ako.

Congrats sir @apingdaldal! Sana ganyan na din net worth ko when I reach that age.

wilch23

• VIP 6500
LifeJiggy, you should aim higher to account for inflation, much higher.

bortok76

Source of Income: Salary + Business
Monthly Savings: 180k to 300k
Net Worth: 8.3M, plus family property 30M
Assets: property, vehicles, cash, online business
Liabilities:  Zero
Looks: Tall, Dark and …………………………… Healthy

LifeJiggy

^^ Thanks for the reminder sir Wilch. Mga at least 20M kaya?

SamanthaB

While browsing, I found this article which discusses how and when Warren Buffet, one of the richest man in the world and known as the "Oracle of Omaha", has accumulated his massive wealth. At the age of 21, his net worth was only $20,000 (well, apparently, this is bigger than the net worth of most of us here.) and by the time he reached the age of 26, his net worth increased to 6 digits less than $174,000. According to Forbes, as of this 2018, this man's net worth is $86.6 billion. His journey towards financial success is really inspiring.

Here's the article: https://www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/317983#1

princess4

Source of Income: Fixed Salary (Programmer) & investment interest
Base of Operations: Philippines
Monthly Savings: around 45% of income
Started saving: 2013 *yes late bloomer
Net Worth: around 1.2M
Assets: lot, VUL, Business investments, cash
Liabilities: bank loan (use for business), CC
Net Happiness: Happy kahit single pero hoping to find the one pa rin. haha

apingdaldal

• Forum Expert 600
update

Monthly Savings: around 80K (60K to 65K monthly remittance to my savings account in the Phils. 13K monthly from AFPSLAI,  5K from rent)   

total Assets: approx. Php 7.408M
 - Php 3.5M properties
 - Php 2.8M bank savings
 - Php 1.024M stocks
 - Php 84K online investment

Total Liabilities: Php 1.070M
 - Php 590K remaining housing loan from PAG-IBIG
 - Php 408K remaining car loan (in Dubai)

Approx. Net worth (Assets minus Liabilities) = Php 6.338M

It's Mid-2017; and so far it's ok.  Able to pay off that personal loan so it's 1 less thorn plucked out on my foot.  As usual, the Oil and Gas industry is still in a slump although it's somehow surviving.  Finally had my wife's thyroid treated (in the Philippines as I don't trust any hospital/doctors here in UAE).  She also got a job after 7-months and luckily her new work is just 5 mins drive from our flat. Her modest salary is just enough to pay for the rent but at least it helps.  My savings didn't increased significantly though.  Mejo napagastos kasi sa travel (which I rarely do) when I went for my annual leave last June 2017, plus the radiation treatment of my wife and the "bigay" to my parents and my biyenan. 

I'm turning 38 soon, with no kids yet.  (Late na kasi ako nag-asawa eh) My wife's endocrinologist did informed us she will be radiation-free after 6 months and will be safe to bear a child.  I reckon that 2018 will be both a challenging and interesting. 

======

Salamat ng pala kay EDC.  After holding you 3 years, finally mapapakawalan na rin kita.   :D

Kay TEL at BEL naman, mukhang matagal-tagal pa tayong magkakasama hehehe  :scratch:

I forgot to do my personal "annual net worth review" every Q3 2018 so I guess I'll do it on the beginning of the year ^_^

Sources of Income:  Salary as an OFW Telecom Engineer (Dubai), rent, passive income (AFPSLAI) and stock dividends

Monthly Savings: average Php 82K  (Php60 to Php 65K monthly remittance to my savings account in the Phils. Php 13K monthly from AFPSLAI,  Php 5K from rent, Php 12K annual dividend yield divided by 12 months = Php 1K monthly)   

total Assets: approx. Php 7.274M
 - Php 3.5M properties (haven't done an appraisal since)
 - Php 2.141M bank savings
 - Php 1.335M stocks
 - Php 298K other online investment (FarmOn)

Total Liabilities: Php 200K
 - Php 203K remaining car loan (in Dubai)

Net worth to date (Assets minus Liabilities) = Php 7.071M

I just turned 39 a month ago  Last year was indeed volatile and full of uncertainty.  Finally some projects got awarded to our company last December.  So yeah, I get to keep my current job.

We have no child to expect yet though. Well looking at the bright side, wifey has fully healed and recovered from her uterus surgery.  Biopsy result also shown negative for cancer (Thank you Lord). Her hormones have finally normalized as well.  Hopefully we will be blessed with a child this year.

Now for finances, 2018 had both highs and lows.  I experienced my first cutloss in my stock portfolio (around Php 250K worth of losses) which I painfully did to grab the opportunity of the early hype on ISM.  It's also my first time to "go all-in" on a speculative stock.  Good thing my "gamble" paid off when DICT declared MISLATEL winner of the 3rd Telco bid.  Sold all my ISM position just enough to recoup my losses from my previously held BEL and TEL, then shifted to "safer" blue chips with good dividend yield.

Savings decreased during 2018 as well. Naparami ang non-essential expenses kasi namin. Splurged on a 15-day Japan visit during our wedding anniversary, got new hobbies, upgraded my gaming (PC) rig, house repairs, car repair (got involved in a very minor vehicular accident) and more expenses during my December annual leave.  On the positive side, the outstanding PAG-IBIG mortgage of our rental house has been finally paid in full.

I guess my net worth has still increased a bit last year.  Despite na nabawasan ang assets ko, mas malaki naman ang nabawas sa mga utang ko. hehehehe :D

IGX

• Forum Champion 700
@apingdaldal may I know if you are in the military to invest in AFPSLAI?  also how much ung money invested in AFPSLAI to earn 13K / month?

Para may basis ako hehe.

To stay on topic here is my updated Net Worth

Sources of Income:  Stocks, UITF, Government Bonds, Long Term TDs, Forex
Base of Operations: Philippines
Monthly Savings: target 50% of income
Started saving: 1999
Net Worth: around 13M (8M Cash, 5M Sports Cars)
Assets: Sports Cars
Liabilities: Relatives and Friends who keep asking for money

I am still thinking if it is a good idea to buy a house and lot or a lot and build my dream house given that I am single and I technically have no use for it

bortok76

After almost 2 years since I posted my net worth….. here’s mine.
From 8M now I have an estimated 11.6M assets (cash, house, car, motorbike). Also, I have an estimated nearly 1M worth of collections (antiques, memorabilia, ) to be used on my plan of putting up a business someday.
Nag-waive na ako sa family property/business namin, mahirap ang property na pagtatalunan nyong magkakapatid balang araw.
Sana after ng project namin, makalipat ako sa ibang kumpanya na kayang magbigay ng magandang salary para makapag-retire ng maaga at ma-start ko na yung plano kong business.
« Last Edit: Aug 20, 2019, 10:51 PM by bortok76 »

BreechesBof

Just like every single discipline of sport, horseback riding also calls for particular gear. It would not mean that without correct clothing of the rider, the horse is not going to canter, nevertheless the custom, coziness, appearances play a critical purpose in all of disciplines. Especially horse riding, namely a discipline from distant historical past, has established certain qualities through the years. Breeches are without a doubt among them.

Equestrian breeches, level of comfort, and custom
Equestrian breeches are unique horse riding pants. Due to the fact they do not include seams on the inner section of the leg, namely in the spot in which the rider’s leg meets the saddle, they offer level of comfort and flexibility of actions. This kind of way of stitching guards the skin from chafing, enables the rider to properly seat the horse and ride for long periods devoid of unfavorable results. Breeches is likely to be firmer or puffed around the thighs and legs, just like cavalry breeches.

Presently, the most famous are firmer models of breeches, nevertheless, there exists still a large group of individuals preferring the cavalry model, e.g. saloons or jodhpurs, having straight or slightly widening legs. The last type has become famous in the Nineteenth century Britain due to Jodhpur maharajah playing polo in such outfits.

Features that make breeches special?

Breeches are seen as high waist and grip - short or long. A grip is an added reinforcement along with a layer of suede, leather or silicone that goes towards the knees or down the whole leg. It helps ensure significantly better gluiness, gumminess in the seat, even so, the type of the breeches would depend on the rider’s preferences.

Full grip breeches have this added strengthening on the inner side of the pants on the entire length of the place that the rider’s body fits the saddle - with the buttocks to calves. This design is especially preferred among dressage riders, who would prefer to ride at a trot or canter. Because of limited slippage and excellent tackiness, gluiness, gumminess, they make it better to stay in the seat.

Knee grip breeches have the strengthening on the inner side of the knees. This particular style is very loved by jumping riders mainly because it ensures freedom of movements even at the price of a lesser grasp. It works at a trot and canter in half-seat.

Material for breeches
In order for breeches to get as resilient as it can be, they must be created from high quality elements. Fabric is decided for a given season, therefore it is thoroughly breathable, isolating, quick-dry, and straightforward to clear. The material should really be slightly elastic and keep its composition even with several laundries.

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    Today at 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    Yesterday at 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    Yesterday at 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM