PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny

AMARANTH · 1779 · 270620

Poll

To those who had been awakened about the true nature of our worlds event,  which do you prefer for the EVENT to happen?

EVENT ASAP, although this poses a remote but potentially grave risk to life/safety.
1 (100%)
EVENT when it is the safest even if it will take a much longer time to be liberated.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: Dec 31, 2013, 04:50 PM

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
In Part One, we described how the Kuomintang dynasty in China moved gold to Taiwan to protect it from being stolen by the Japanese in the "Golden Lily" plundering program.

^LOL Kuomintang isnt even a dynasty, its just a political party. They moved to Taiwan because they lost the war to the Communist party headed by Comrade Mao. Oh, now so Mao and communist China is part of the big plan...lol....And it's super fast-forward.....how did Kuomintang have those gold? Shouldnt it be traced back to the Manchurian dynasty? then further back to Ming dynasty, then further back to Ghenkis Khan's dynasty and so on?  

Becoming more and more like fairy tale :)

SirZap

• Forum Champion 800
ito po yung full interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeBNe3Oml4

meron part hinati sa 4 parts. 

eto hindi ko pa nasabi when i made a first  reading sa posts. sabi ko parang familiar.
yun pala isa pala ito sa mga pinakinggan kong mga youtube interviews while working sa office.

fyi david wilcock is a new age dude. and he  believes that the illiuminatis exists, UFOs, and other occult phenomena. when i stumbled on him a few years ago sa youtube he was talking about mankinds "ascencion" on 12-21-21 because of the galactic alignment.

now its up to you to believe in them or not.

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
meron pa ba?

salamat, SirZap

Bp22estafa

• PMT Idol 1000
Ah er excuse me Amarath, if we average Joe can get this story online & as told the Cabal are a wealthy & powerful group. Don't you think they will just give it all up without a fight? After all they have access to the most advanced weaponries & technologies available?

Last night I had this crazy dream. We were on our way to pick up my son at school, on our way there news of massive fire & various explosion were being shouted by by-standers & street vendors. People around the school were running around shocked & awed.

We rushed to the school's quadrangle to quickly get my son. It was chaotic as people are shouting & running scared. Out of nowhere, i've spotted a massive insect-like machine flying just over a skycraper just outside of the school. With a quick swoop of it's electrically charged tentacle it sliced the tower is half. After which the whole structure collapsed.

My phone runged & gotten a call from a friend whom reported there's been attacks near our place. We ran outside with my son, my daughter, a yaya got to the car as quckly as possible with my Mom taking on the wheel. The scene outside was chaotic with dark smoke everywhere obviously caused by various fires as far as I can see. It formed a cloud of smoke which darken the whole sky. Guess what? We were actually riding in a hovering type car & bakit traffic pa rin?!? Wait a minute? My Mom can't even drive. That was my cue to wake up.

I woke up w/ my heart was beating fast & I can still feel some adrenalin rushing inside of me.

In most of my dream with aliens or E.T.s. They were hostile most of the time.
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2012, 06:29 AM by Bp22estafa »

SirZap

• Forum Champion 800
^^lols

meron pa ba?

salamat, SirZap

i think it should be amaranth's call. after all this is his thread. I just posted some sources.

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
@ferrari,

meron pang part three kaso hindi pa nila nailabas.  as soon as it is released i will immediately post.

@bp22estafa,

they say that there is going to be an announcement to the entire world were reputable personalities will reveal extraterrestrial presence for more than 50 years (i think) which is the what this so called DISCLOSURE PROJECT are all about.  

NESARA program will also be introduced for the entire world.  Only Tidbits of information were given but its about wiping out all debts on all nations, corporation, individual back to zero.  A new currency will be introduced for the world but will be backed by gold and silver.  

To my understanding, there are two groups of aliens that are involved with our affairs:

a.)  The (EVIL) orion group, comprising:

a.1) REPTILLIAN species - war loving, war mongering entities hell bent on dominion over lesser species ( as such we are considerd as one), these are not dumb brutes but intelligent (200 IQ at least) warrior race with high psychic abilities and very advance technology. Very hierarchial and menacing        

a.2) GREYS species - these are the well known type of aliens we see in the movies with big head, big eyes, small frame of body (although there are taller typers like 7ft tall) which abducts people for experimentation and dna retrieval.  they are under the reptillian species and works best as scientist, geneticist with great management skills  apart from having high IQ and full psychic and technological advancement.  

Most of our advance technologies came from these group or otherwise we will be still riding in horses today (but the technology we were given/taught although advance for us carefully considered are obsolete to the reptiles and poses little harm to them in case the we rebelled).  what they value is our earths diverse biological life and natural resources than us.  To them humans are mere food literally to enslave and be eaten much like we do to our livestocks but for the meantime they befriend certain individuals, families, groups in exchange for technologies and power for total cooperation and obedience ( this is were the illuminati group comes in - rothschild, rockefeller, bilderberg, FED etc)

b.)  THE CONFEDERATION OF PLANETS (GOOD)

b.1) AGARTHIANS  -  these are people that looks like us but i think bigger and taller and smarter with psychic abilities that lives inside our planet (hollow earth).   They were originally from the continent of UR during the lemurian times but were forced to live underground when the continent of atlantis became evil and decided to destroy thier mother continent lemuria by pulling a moon ( we have two moons during those times) near the Lemuria and destroyed it causing massive metoers to sink the continent.   They are purely on vegetarian and fruit diets.  Barter system.

bi2) pleiadians, arcturians etc (53 civilizations)-  sorry, i didnt research much on their background But if theres one thing consistent over many reports they are more spiritual and benevolent as their mode of teaching or blessing are in attune to our spiritual develpements under our free will unlike the reptillains they give you more physical gifts like technologies and power over others but with ulterior motives to enslave us when their human partners are not needed anymore.

I dont expect nor force anyone to believe this but only to inform them because the name of the game is to let people awaken from the real situation which is we the entire world are being controlled by the illuminati were they on the other hand are being controlled by the reptiallians.   This is what im trying to do much like what so many blogs, website who are aware of this hidden battle.  It sounds crazy and i can't prove anything, its more on this deep sense that i believe its true.

By the way,  two nights ago (1-11-2012) if you watch channel five evening news, the their weather guy much like channel two's animal loving kim atienza were briefly discussing that pricess kaoru of japan thru a conference on jan 2, 2012 where announcing a three days of darkness that will happen the day after dec 21, 2012.   you can watch the complete announcement on youtube.  

Post Merge: Jan 14, 2012, 01:49 AM
The Galactic Federation through Greg Giles: Announcements Will Begin Shortly

2012 January 13

The revelation soon to befall your world will alter your course of history, there is no doubt of this. The revelation that a world is not alone in the universe will have vast sweeping effects of change everywhere, and not a soul incarnate in your world will not be affected in one way or another by these changes.

We see upheavals in the early stages after our disclosure announcements begin to reach the ears of your planet’s citizens, but we also see the calming effects our Lightworkers are already having on your people’s collective consciousness. This is our task today. There will be others when this task is complete, but today the most important work involves the taming of the fear that some already are experiencing as more and more once concealed information makes its way to the masses.

Do your best to soften the blow of our announcements that will begin shortly. Your knowledge in this area will be much sought after, and many will seek the guidance of those friends and family who have taken the time to inform themselves of their world and universe around them. You are those that have done your homework. You are the ones who have made the effort to learn what was not forced upon you through your television sets.

Your world is about to experience the greatest leap any world has ever experienced in such a short amount of time. To experience metamorphosis from a limited 3rd dimensional world to a virtually unlimited 5th dimensional world is an incredibly vast jump, and it takes the skills of men and women like you to see this grand endeavor succeed in the manner that it has so meticulously and carefully been planned.

Again, we ask of you to be prepared at this time with enough household provisions to last a few days or even weeks until the dust begins to settle and your world sees a return to its normal functioning. After calm and order is restored, we will immediately proceed with the next phase of our plan which is a first contact with you, the citizens of Earth. Many changes will follow in rapid succession after that point, and this is the moment when those of your world will take notice and learn as a certainty that we come in peace and are here to help advance your world greatly as you are being prepared to be welcomed into the great Galactic community.

Much work needs to be done to ready you for this moment, and we have trained extensively to assist you with these many tasks. Many of you will be working with us in the crucial days ahead, and we look forward to this prosperous partnership. Many of you have also trained extensively to be of service at this time either before your current incarnation, or even during this incarnation, either through training programs within your society or through your astral travels where the knowledge you have learned has been safely stored within your subconscious.

Many surprises await you in the days ahead, and this will surely be a most exciting time for you on your continuing journey. Again, please be there for your brothers and sisters who will need your higher guidance. You have all gotten to this point together, and no one need suffer through lack of knowledge and guidance if enough of the Wayshowers make their presence felt. You are the souls chosen for this important assignment, and you were the ones thought best suited and prepared for the job. This is your time now to do what it is you do best. The spotlight is on you, it is time to take center stage.

Our opposite numbers within the Cabal continue to encounter their fast-paced demise. They see no way out. All of their vast amounts of wealth now useless to them, they are beginning to see their many long years as slaves to their dark agenda meaningless and such a waste of opportunity. They were once so sure they could succeed cutting you off completely from your Source, but they were never able to completely sever the cord that connects you to your Divinity no matter where it is you journey, or what it is that you experience.

Such is the bond between your Creator and you. This bond can never be broken, can never be bought, sold, bartered or stolen, and is as strong today as it has always been and always will be. This is the reason there is never anything to fear. You are eternally embraced within the protective and loving arms of your one true Source of all that is, and Source will never let go of you, even when you journey deep into the dark bowels of the 3rd dimension.

It is time now for you to come back home. Follow the safety line that has always been secured around you tightly. Pull yourself back up into the light, it is the time for your homecoming, and your friends and family from many years past are here to help pull you up.

We are your Family of Light from the stars.

As channeled through Greg Giles
« Last Edit: Jan 14, 2012, 01:50 AM by AMARANTH »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
ansakit sa ulo. :D
pag totoo, mas masakit sa ulo :D

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
Part three is released and it is extremely long so it is better that you read it on site:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

here is a synopsis:

Synopsis of David Wilcock’s “Financial Tyranny”

2012 January 16

Posted by Steve Beckow

To make sure that everyone has a chance to glimpse at least parts of David’s recent article on “Financial Tyranny,” (1) here are snippets from some of the more significant parts of it.

Please keep in mind that David pushes farther and farther into this subject perhaps at great personal peril; certainly he cannot be sure that that’s not the case.

As you read through it, also keep in mind a statement that Matthew Ward made back in 2010:

“The Illuminati is not an organization of card-carrying members, but rather the ‘umbrella’ name of disparate groups and a large number of powerful individuals who have been controlling or heavily influencing the most important aspects of life throughout your world for centuries.

“In recent years they also have become known by other designations, such as the secret government, New World Order, dark cabal or the elitists; and they include the top figures in financial institutions, investment markets, multinational corporations, religions, education, media, military forces, judicial systems, entertainment, the medical ‘establishment,’ regulatory and advisory bodies, royal families, Zionists.” (2)

“Previous messages have identified many disparate groups under the Illuminati “umbrella,” the pyramid organizational structure that keeps lower-ranking members uninformed about the intentions of those at the peak, and the powerful global network that for centuries has controlled everything that influences life on your planet.” (3)

Matthew had much more to say about the Illuminati in that article, but I’m not sure most of us are prepared yet to accept many of the others things he said.

David’s research extends our public knowledge very significantly.  And it does highlight the forward motion behind the current movement towards accountability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE

80 percent of the world’s profits are being earned by a ‘core’ group of 1,318 corporations.

As we look even deeper, we find this ‘core’ is mostly run by a ‘super-entity’ of 147 companies that are totally interlocked. 75 percent of them are financial institutions.

The top 20 companies in the ‘super-entity’ include Barclays Bank, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch, UBS, Bank of New York, Deutsche Bank and Goldman Sachs.

Many key Federal Reserve personnel work for these companies – and they secretly handed themselves trillions of dollars in free money between 2007 and 2010.

The 147-part ‘super-entity’ has controlling interest in the 1318-part “core”, which in turn has controlling interest in 80 percent of the world’s wealth.

WHO ACTUALLY RUNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE?

Though this information is a closely-guarded secret, there have been enough leaks to confirm the identities of the key banking families who founded the Federal Reserve.

By now, many of them should sound familiar to you – since they used the Federal Reserve to bail themselves out:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25080

J. W. McCallister, an oil industry insider with House of Saud connections, wrote in The Grim Reaper that information he acquired from Saudi bankers cited 80% ownership of the New York Federal Reserve Bank- by far the most powerful Fed branch- by just eight families, four of which reside in the US.

They are the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans and Kuhn Loebs of New York; the Rothschilds of Paris and London;the Warburgs of Hamburg; the Lazards of Paris; and the Israel Moses Seifs of Rome.

CPA Thomas D. Schauf corroborates McCallister’s claims, adding that ten banks control all twelve Federal Reserve Bank branches.

He names N.M. Rothschild of London, Rothschild Bank of Berlin, Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Warburg Bank of Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of New York, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York, Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy, Goldman Sachs of New York and JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York.

Schauf lists William Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff and James Stillman as individuals who own large shares of the Fed. [3] The Schiffs are insiders at Kuhn Loeb. The Stillmans are Citigroup insiders, who married into the Rockefeller clan at the turn of the century.

Eustace Mullins came to the same conclusions in his book The Secrets of the Federal Reserve, in which he displays charts connecting the Fed and its member banks to the families of Rothschild, Warburg, Rockefeller and the others. [4]

IT ALL STARTS TO BLUR TOGETHER

This is where the lines between government, military, finance, defense contractors and corporations all begin to blur. At the core of all this is a “super-entity” of 147 companies – 75 percent of which are financial institutions.

A hugely popular Rolling Stone article by Matt Tabibi systematically revealed how Goldman Sachs is at the center of an incestuous relationship between Wall Street, the elected government and the Federal Reserve.

This article earned 23,000 Facebook Likes and 268 written comments as a result of its stunning journalism – most of which I won’t include here due to its complexity:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-people-vs-goldman-sachs-20110511

[Goldman Sachs] seemed to count on the unwillingness or inability of federal regulators to stop them — and when called to Washington last year to explain their behavior, Goldman executives brazenly misled Congress, apparently confident that their perjury would carry no serious consequences….

Goldman… [is] a powerful, well-connected firm, with the ear of the president and the Treasury, that appears to have conquered the entire regulatory structure — and stands now on the precipice of officially getting away with one of the biggest financial crimes in history.

The fact that this evidence [covered throughout the article] comes from a U.S. senator’s office, and not the FBI or the SEC, is itself an element in the worsening tale of lawlessness and despotism that sparked a global economic meltdown….

If the Justice Department fails to give the American people a chance to judge this case — if Goldman skates without so much as a trial — it will confirm once and for all the embarrassing truth: that the law in America is subjective, and crime is defined not by what you did, but by who you are.

THE ROCKEFELLERS “BOUGHT” THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM

The Federal Reserve created the National Education Association via the Rockefeller family:

http://www.thrivemovement.com/fact_checks

In the early 20th century both the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations were donating large sums of money to education and the social sciences. They supported, in particular, the National Education Association.

By way of grants, they spent millions of dollars, money which was used to radically bend the traditionalist education system toward a new system that favored standardized testing over critical thinking, toward “scientific management” in schools.

This was part of a calculated plan to make the schooling system benefit corporate America, at the expense of the American school child. Powerful foundations with private interests, such as the Ford Foundation, continue to support, and thereby influence the policy of, the NEA to this day.

Additionally, an unprecedented U.S. Congressional investigation into tax-exempt foundations identified the Rockefeller and Carnegie Foundations engagement in an agenda for vast population control.

Norman Dodd, Research Director for the Congressional Committee, found this statement in the archives of the Carnegie endowment:

“The only way to maintain control of the population was to obtain control of education in the U.S. They realized this was a prodigious task… [so] the portion of education which could be considered as domestically oriented [was] taken over by the Rockefeller Foundation and that portion which was oriented to International matters [was] taken over by the Carnegie Endowment.”…

MEDIA CONSOLIDATION

In order for such a vastly interconnected group to avoid detection for this long, it would also be an absolute requirement for them to buy, own and control the media.

You will soon see compelling, documented proof that the power elite were already bragging about this accomplishment by 1815 – the same year Nathan Rothschild won the British government on a bet.

However, we will review recent history first, so as to better understand how today’s world of seemingly hundreds of independent media sources is actually quite tightly controlled.

In 1983, there were 50 different independent media companies in the United States. By 2004, this number had reduced to five key players: Time Warner, Disney, News Corporation (FOX), Bertelsmann of Germany and Viacom (formerly CBS).

Ben Bagdikian expertly lays out all the proof for this media in his updated 2004 edition of The New Media Monopoly.

http://benbagdikian.net/

These five huge corporations — Time Warner, Disney, Murdoch’s News Corporation, Bertelsmann of Germany, and Viacom (formerly CBS) — >own most of the newspapers, magazines, books, radio and TV stations, and movie studios of the United States….

These five are not just large — though they are all among the 325 largest corporations in the world — they are unique among all huge corporations: they are a major factor in changing the politics of the United States, and they condition the social values of children and adults alike.

SIX CORPORATIONS DOMINATE THE UNITED STATES’ MEDIA

A more recent investigation by FAIR.org revealed that the vast majority of media in the United States is dominated by six mega-corporations: General Electric, Walt Disney, News Corp, Time Warner, Viacom and CBS.

[As you delve into the individual categories of cable, television, print, telecom and radio, you find a few more companies chasing behind the Big Six – but not many.]

These companies often control the entire creative process of a film or television show from beginning to ending – making it an ideal environment for creating propaganda:

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

The U.S. media landscape is dominated by massive corporations that, through a history of mergers and acquisitions, have concentrated their control over what we see, hear and read.

In many cases, these giant companies are vertically integrated, controlling everything from initial production to final distribution.

Three of these mega-conglomerates appear on Fortune 500’s Top 50 Most Profitable list for 2010:

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune500/2011/performers/companies/profits/

This includes General Electric at 11 billion, 644 million; Walt Disney at 3 billion, 963 million; and Comcast at 3 billion, 635 million.

General Electric is also the world’s third biggest public company – according to the Forbes 2000 list.

STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT IT

Now step back and think about what we have learned so far in the course of this investigation.

The Federal Reserve handed out 26 trillion dollars in bailout money – to themselves. To their own companies. To their own banks.

That means they’re suffering. This is not something they would have done if they weren’t forced to. They are experiencing real trouble – and it’s affecting global headlines with rumors of financial collapse.

According to former Forbes Asia-Pacific bureau chief Benjamin Fulford, the 2008 collapse was pushed over the tipping point by an international coalition of countries who are actively resisting the Federal Reserve group.

The Federal Reserve appears to control, directly or indirectly, 1,318 corporations that earn up to 80 percent of the world’s wealth. 147 corporations within that group are totally interconnected with each other, and earn 40 percent of global revenues.

Global media was consolidated from 50 independent corporations to five giants in barely over 20 years – from 1983 to 2004.

One of the top two or three most profitable businesses in America is the healthcare industry. In order for the “super-entity” of 147 corporations to control 80 percent of the wealth, they would almost certainly need to invest in healthcare.

Six out of the top nine media corporations have directors with controlling interests in the pharmaceutical companies.

Eight out of the top nine media corporations have insurance and / or pharmaceutical company executives serving on their Board of Directors.

This is precisely the type of interconnectedness discovered by the Swiss team of scientists – using supercomputers.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2012, 08:02 PM by AMARANTH »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
next please :D

Sheikmaktoum

na balinguyngoy ata ako, dumugo ilong ko. hehehe..

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
balingoyngoy --- tagalog po ba yan?
ano meaning?
salamat

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
Benjamin Fulford “The Hunt is on, Cabal Arrests Accelerating”

2012 March 5

“George Bush Senior and Bill Gates …arrested last week…, pentagon sources say”… (“Lord Blackheath… is alive and well”)

By Kauilapele

March 5, 2012

http://tinyurl.com/7m2bsuu

Well, there is so much news again from Ben that it is almost one continuous highlight. He reports Bill Gates and Bush, Sr., to have been arrested, according to Pentagon sources (in other words, don’t expect this on the MSM)main stream media) morning news!).

I was a bit not-surprised by either, especially after learning of Mr. Gates connection to Monsanto (one of my least favorite of the dark oriented corporations) (where’s that link? [Poof mentioned him here and here]).

Highlights

The ongoing financial war is accelerating…

George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say.

Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens… is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the 311, 2011 nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan.

The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds.

…cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March.

The Dragon family provided… a document… According to this document, all 69 “first and second world countries” together with 225 other sovereign groups, have signed on to the new financial system.

…main backers of this system include the military forces of Russia, China and the US… [the] new system would eliminate all private ownership of central banks as well as “off the books” accounting.

…the Dragon family has agreed to provide nations with funding to clear their debts and engage in new infrastructure and other spending aimed at “harmonious development.”

The cabalists have also tried to either kill or else freeze the assets of supporters of the new system. Despite this, a growing number of banks have defied the banking families and “crossed the picket line,” into support of the new system. Just ask a bank if they are Basel 3 compliant or not and you can find out what side they are working for.

The battle… took a decisive turn last week when Bill Gates was arrested on charges of sabotaging the new financial system.

The hackers group anonymous has also promised to systematically attack all cabal linked corporations, media outlets, individuals and power centers in a campaign of steadily increasing pressure and intensity.

In Japan as well, preparations for a coup d’etat against all banking cabal flunky politicians, bankers and media are nearly complete.

A delegation from China has arrived in Japan this week to discuss the transition to a new regime in Japan and the Korean peninsula.

—————————————————————————

The hunt is on, cabal arrests accelerating

The ongoing financial war is accelerating with arrests and assassinations being seen on both sides. George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say.

The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate cabalists for their part murdered Lord James Blackheath on February 29th, after he denounced their theft of $15 trillion in the British House of Lords. [see NOTE below] The White Dragon Society, meanwhile has put out an all points bulletin seeking the immediate arrest for questioning of former Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens.

Stevens is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the 311, 2011 nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan. Stevens is currently located at the Puerto Galera yacht club in the Philippines.

The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds.

The Rockefellers, Krugers, Openheimers, Mellons, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Bushes, Morgans and other cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March.

The Dragon Family Royal Society group, meanwhile, provided this writer with more information about the ongoing financial war. The Dragon family provided a copy of a document (which we will publish on our free website this week) that was handed over to the world’s central banks a year ago.

According to this document, all 69 “first and second world countries” together with 225 other sovereign groups, have signed on to the new financial system. The main backers of this system include the military forces of Russia, China and the US, according to a Dragon family source.

The old royal families of the world have agreed to finance it initially with $15 trillion backed by gold, jewels and treasure owned by the royals. These are the same families that funded the initial Bretton Woods system that got hijacked in the post war years by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board. The new system would eliminate all private ownership of central banks as well as “off the books” accounting.

In addition, the Dragon family has agreed to provide nations with funding to clear their debts and engage in new infrastructure and other spending aimed at “harmonious development.” The funding is vetted by representatives from 10 major world religions located in Rome. It can be verified through “D.T.C. Euro Clear banks or Federal Reserve Board blue, grey or black screens,” the DF document states.

The opposition to this system is being run by the Federal Reserve Board banking families and their Bilderberger, CFR, Trilateral commission lieutenants. They are still issuing fiat dollars that are accepted inside the US, Germany, the UK, Italy, France and Switzerland.

The rest of the world (and a large part of the Swiss banking establishment) is refusing to accept these dollars but constant attempts are being made by the cabalists to launder their fiat money. They also have a comprehensive list of politicians and other power-brokers they have bribed and blackmailed throughout the world.

The cabalists have also tried to either kill or else freeze the assets of supporters of the new system. Despite this, a growing number of banks have defied the banking families and “crossed the picket line,” into support of the new system. Just ask a bank if they are Basel 3 compliant or not and you can find out what side they are working for.

The Dragon Family representative also said that the controversy over who had the rights to the traditional royal treasures could easily be settled in a court of law. They claim that R.C. Dam was a fraud set up by the banking families. They add that Eddie Soekarno was the legal holder of “some” Dragon family assets.

The battle over control of the financial system took a decisive turn last week when Bill Gates was arrested on charges of sabotaging the new financial system. George Bush Senior is the person who provided testimony about Bill Gates, according to senior Pentagon Sources.

The Dragon Family Royal Society has indicated they support the White Dragon Foundation plan for setting up a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency that would work in harmony with their plans.

The anti-bloodline rule gnostic group has insisted on the setting up of such an agency as a condition for them to call off mass planned mayhem and major demonstrations in Europe and the US starting in April.

The hackers group anonymous has also promised to systematically attack all cabal linked corporations, media outlets, individuals and power centers in a campaign of steadily increasing pressure and intensity.

In Japan as well, preparations for a coup d’etat against all banking cabal flunky politicians, bankers and media are nearly complete. These people already know their days in power have ended.

A delegation from China has arrived in Japan this week to discuss the transition to a new regime in Japan and the Korean peninsula. They will also be discussing the revamping of international institutions like the UN, the BIS, the World Bank, the World Court and the IMF.

[Important NOTE about Lord Blackheath, posted by Ben; he wrote: "Update on the “death” of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that 'as far as we know he is alive and well.'"]
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2012, 08:40 AM by AMARANTH »

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
Over 200 senior bankers arrested last week as new financial system goes online”

2012 March 26

Highlights

The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives.

The final takedown of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say.

The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.

The general structure of the financial cabal and its top leaders has also now been mapped to some extent.

The Rockefeller family syndicate uses Goldman Sachs and Citibank as its major financial fronts. Bank of America is a front for the Italian black nobility…

The Nazi faction is run by Fuhrer George Bush Senior with Ben Bernanke acting as Deputy Fuhrer…

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is now in Africa forcing families at gunpoint to accept the sterilization by vaccine of their daughters

The United States government has been…compromised by these and other cabal families and their foundation fronts… electronically rigged elections and corporate propaganda provide sham democracy for dumbed down and drugged up Americans.

…the pentagon budget for this upcoming year shows… plenty of resources to financing reserve troop units inside the [US]… they are preparing for a mass round up of cabal agents and proxies…

…7.4 earthquake hit Oaxaca, Mexico exactly when President Obama’s daughter was vacationing there… advertised in advance through pamphlets… This is a clear sign the bad guys no longer play the HAARP.

…the public rebuke of Obama, Clinton and cabal controlled media outlets… the official Chinese government news site… stated that North Korea was not on the agenda of the 50 nation nuclear security summit taking place in Soeul [Seoul], Korea this week.

…speculation about a coup d’etat in China… a Maoist cabal agent… was removed from power… wishful cabalist thinking fanned by cabalist media outlets.

China is still on course for a stable and harmonious regime change-over later this year, according to White Dragon Society sources.

The London financial district is headed for further purges and the talk is that Lord Sassoon is headed for a big fall. The investigation may even extend to the UK Royal family, European CIA sources say.

The Japanese self-defense forces and bureaucracy are also planning a major purge of cabalist puppets in the Japanese Parliament, banks, corporations and media.

Overall, things are looking very good.
—————————————————————————

The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say.

Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.

The general structure of the financial cabal and its top leaders has also now been mapped to some extent.

For example, the Rothschild family dynasty leaders have been identified. The Swiss branch of the family is run by David de Rothschild in Geneva, the French branch by Guy de Rothschild, the German branch by Rothschild family member and Hitler daughter Angelina Merkel and the British branch by Evelyn de Rothschild.

In the US, JP Morgan is a Rothschild front.

The Rockefeller family syndicate uses Goldman Sachs and Citibank as its major financial fronts. Bank of America is a front for the Italian black nobility behind the Vatican and the mafia, run in part by Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the former black pope. Pope malevolent the 16th is also a senior member of this satanic group.

The Nazi faction is run by Fuhrer George Bush Senior with Ben Bernanke acting as Deputy Fuhrer. Their chemical and pharmaceutical mass murder division is run by the Du Pont family.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is now in Africa forcing families at gunpoint to accept the sterilization by vaccine of their daughters. In North America, Japan and elsewhere the mass sterilization by vaccine is taking place under the guise of protecting girls against cervical cancer. Message to Bill Gates: your company and foundation are going to be confiscated and you are going to spend the rest of your life making restitution.

The United States government has been so compromised by these and other cabal families and their foundation fronts that the upcoming US Presidential “election,” is nothing more than a power struggle between the Chicago mob and their front man Mitt Romney versus the Bush Texas illegal drug mafia and their guy Jeb Bush.

Hopefully the new financial system, once it is fully implemented, will pull the plug on the entire farcical show and Americans will be able to choose their own leaders based on true information provided by free media. For now though, electronically rigged elections and corporate propaganda provide sham democracy for dumbed down and drugged up Americans.

However, a look at the pentagon budget for this upcoming year shows they have dedicated plenty of resources to financing reserve troop units inside the United States. This does not mean they are preparing to put average Americans into FEMA camps as feared by many. To the contrary, they are preparing for a mass round up of cabal agents and proxies, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

There was a clear indication of change on March 20th, when instead of having the cabal scheduled earthquake hit Tokyo, a magnitude 7.4 earthquake hit Oaxaca, Mexico exactly when President Obama’s daughter was vacationing there. Furthermore, this earthquake was advertised in advance through pamphlets distributed locally. This is a clear sign the bad guys no longer play the HAARP.

Another sign of change was the public rebuke of Obama, Clinton and cabal controlled media outlets when the official Chinese government news site, Xinhua stated that North Korea was not on the agenda of the 50 nation nuclear security summit taking place in Soeul [Seoul], Korea this week. The cabal propaganda media has been carrying a fake story about nuclear danger from North Korea even though that country has already announced it will cease nuclear weapons development.

The secret agenda behind this 50 nation summit is an attempt to steal 200 tons of gold that is in South Korean warehouses. That theft is not going to be allowed to go ahead so the cabalists will leave the summit empty handed.

There was also plenty of speculation about a coup d’etat in China last week. All that happened was that a Maoist cabal agent Bo Xilai was removed from power after one of his henchmen was discovered taking instructions from the US consulate in Chongqing, according to MI6 sources. China is still on course for a stable and harmonious regime change-over later this year, according to White Dragon Society sources. The talk of a Maoist coup d’etat was wishful cabalist thinking fanned by cabalist media outlets.

Speaking about fake stories, the “White Hats” group on the internet, consisting of Bush agent Mike Cotrell and Hawaii resident Danny Gammage, has been spewing out laughable libel (such as this writer is a clone).

More damagingly, they managed to fool Lord Blackheath of the UK Upper House of Parliament with a fake story about $15 trillion that he raised in Parliamentary session. The House of Lords is now going to summon a White Dragon Society ally to testify about what is really going on in the financial wars.

The London financial district is headed for further purges and the talk is that Lord Sassoon is headed for a big fall. The investigation may even extend to the UK Royal family, European CIA sources say.

In Japan, meanwhile, the status quo is expected to remain on hold until the March 31st end of the fiscal year because of overwhelming workloads in the bureaucracy and the parliament. After March 31st, there will be concrete negotiations taking place involving the Finance Ministry, Bank of Japan, Prime Minister’s office and Royal Household Agency aimed at setting up a new international economic planning agency.

The Japanese self-defense forces and bureaucracy are also planning a major purge of cabalist puppets in the Japanese Parliament, banks, corporations and media.

Overall, things are looking very good. However, unless we see these senior cabalists on world TV confessing to their crimes, we must not be complacent. Until this financial war is over, keep your powder dry and stay alert.
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2012, 12:20 PM by AMARANTH »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
wow, may updates... exciting

AMARANTH

• PMT Jedi 2500
Imminent Mass Arrests of Globalists,  Bankers and Political Elite

March 31, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.

In a recent interview with David Wilcock, Insider ‘Drake’ stated a comprehensive plan to arrest all corrupt globalist, banksters and the political elite within a 72 hour period involving the closing down of U.S. borders and satellite communications to prevent and out of country money transfers.  Drake added that a transition plan is already in place to convert the U.S. dollar to one that is not based on fiat currency.  Additionally, we can expect to see the release of many suppressed technologies that will make our modern life seem like the Stone Age.

Drake mentioned that other countries and non-aligned nations have already stepped outside of the financial control of the G5 and G20 in a new financial system that was implemented on Monday.  

The insider also stated that JP Morgan, Bank of America and Citibank are on the verge of collapse adding that the Euro is set to collapse, which in turn, would collapse the dollar.  To finance this changeover in currency, Drake stated that there are old funds held by patriotic entities that have enough money and valued assets to pay for our national debt 4x over, adding, “This is not collateral accounts, this is private accounting.  The end result will be the end of taxation, the release of suppressed technology and prosperity for all.  

Continuity of goods and services should still remain in tact, and while there may be a few short discontinuations of services, they should occur for any long periods of time.  It may be a good idea to have a small stockpile of basic necessities, such as water, canned food, toilet paper, etc…

In recent alternative news, as seen here on in5d, we have shown numerous articles on the plethora of bankster resignations in the past several months.  According to Drake, many of these people gathered their families and a large quantity of money and moved overseas.  Drake added that these people will be hunted down no matter where they are on this planet. In regard to the elite, Drake stated that “There’s gonna be some hangings.  There’s gonna be some people jumping out of windows” but added that he does not want to see the riotous lynch mobs emanating from our society.  

“The idea of the police state will not exist as it does now,” stated Drake. According to this insider, the FEMA camps will not be used for the general population, but for the corrupt politicians, banksters and global elite.

Drake stated that “there's gonna be a 72 hour shutdown. no one will be able to fly or use any satellite technology to prevent the crooks from leaving the United States and from pilfering money electronically.”  While shutting down the satellites may affect cell phone service, internet connectivity and even possibly the use of automobiles, this will be done as a preventative measure to ensure that the elite do not pilfer any money to offshore accounts.

Drake stated there will be a specific education channel will be televised for the educating and reeducating of people to our new society, adding  there will be county, state and national positions created due to the number of people getting ousted from office as these politicians will be temporarily replaced with interim officials appointed on a temporary basis.

At this point in time, it is unclear who will be appointed to any specific position along with who will be the people making these decisions.

The ramifications of this event will lead other countries to follow suit in a global revolution.

URGENT ARREST IMMINENT

WHAT TO KNOW

1.) Banker/illuminati/cabal govt had been running the world and doing bad things

2.) white hats including old money, military, veteran, federal marshal and local law officials are going to arrest them

3.) media says its marshall law and will try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefiacial to humanity

4.) international travel will be stopped for three days. Some facilities that are wired to explode will be off limits for safety

WHAT TO DO

1.) the goal is to transition peacefully and safetly. There will likely be disruptions in local travel,food supply water supply and electricity. make sure you have necessities for 72 hours, and ideally 30days.

2.) Remain calm. support the troops and law officers that are arrestingthousands of criminally guilty of crimes against us all.

3.) Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are the good and the arrestees are bad.

WHAT NOT TO DO

1.) you are going to find out what the cabal had done terrible things to you, your family and humanity. Dont believe that every single one of them is as guilty as their leaders.  Some were forced to actand were threatened with torture.

2.) Dont panic

3.) dont turn on each other

4.) dont riot

5.) Dont run into a bank and start shooting people

6.) please try to be calm and work together and meet the needs of you community
« Last Edit: Mar 31, 2012, 06:50 PM by AMARANTH »

Top Recent Posts

topic Has anyone heard of Bitbox (Bitcoin ATM franchise)
[General Questions and Discussions about Money]
Shakalar
Today at 03:36 AM
topic Xmas Magic Slot Review
Jamievom
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
topic Order real Schengen visa, Registered Eu documents service, False and original ID card sale online
Luhidorfq
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
topic вы любите фильмы?
Arturo1993pield
Yesterday at 08:24 AM
topic Amount of years of projected cash flows in DCF massively changes valuation resul
[Stocks and Stock Trading]
Gabrial
Yesterday at 03:45 AM
topic What are mutual funds, Why would I want one, and How are they different from hed
[Mutual Funds / UITF / VUL Investing]
Gabrial
Yesterday at 03:33 AM
topic BUSINESS IDEAS to start this year 2019...
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
Ishnhelm
Oct 20, 2019, 11:27 PM
topic Pa-iwi "Investment" (DV Boer Farm)
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
goodfella
Oct 20, 2019, 08:24 PM
topic How to Earn Money at this moment Without Leaving your Seat
[Internet and Affiliate Marketing]
kfg52
Oct 20, 2019, 06:59 PM
topic For dollar cost averaging: is it best to SELL in fixed amounts of USD or fixed a
Shakalar
Oct 20, 2019, 04:09 AM
topic Easy SEO tips to improve search rankings...
[Blogging / SEO / Adsense / Site Monetization]
Shakalar
Oct 20, 2019, 01:45 AM
topic Bitcoin reaches new record high, surges past $6,400
[Bitcoin / Dash / Ethereum / LiteCoin / Cryptocurrency Trading]
Emilelerne
Oct 20, 2019, 01:33 AM

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM