PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

CAP Insurance, any experience?

tops5450 · 188 · 72572

bauer

• VIP 4500
Reply #105 on: Jan 06, 2011, 02:32 PM
baka kasi gusto uli ng CAP magbenta ng 'kalokohan' este plans sa mga tao kaya pilit na sinasagot dito sa thread na everything is fine just wait patiently.

maria_ann

Reply #106 on: Jan 06, 2011, 09:11 PM
Mukhang biglang nawala na si Ms. Maria Ann.....halos 2 months ng walang update.  Hmmmmnnn, ano kaya ang nangyari?

We are still PATIENTLY waiting for excuses...err sorry, for ANSWERS  :watchuthink:.  Happy New Year to all, including CAP staff!

Hi anakbaryu!

Happy new year to you too. Has been gone for a while because i had to take care of the SFA numbers and make sure that they are handed to the right person and also to check if people has been acting on it.

I must apologize that I wasn't able to give everyone updates as I have a long list of people to reply to. If this an excuse for you, well, I respect that and you have every right to feel so, although I am deeply sorry for it.

Anyway, I will be posting some SFA numbers again in here that I just received and if anyone here knows the following people please inform them about it.

Again, Happy New Year to every one!

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Jan 06, 2011, 09:15 PM
baka kasi gusto uli ng CAP magbenta ng 'kalokohan' este plans sa mga tao kaya pilit na sinasagot dito sa thread na everything is fine just wait patiently.

Hello Bauer,

Thank you for the input.

Let me just clarify that I am not trying to sell anything as you have noticed, simply just trying to help out.

Happy new year to you.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Jan 06, 2011, 09:17 PM
NO CLAIM HAS BEEN FILED YET:

* Valiente, Aidan - 62-96-01-01-A00505
    * Angeles, John Paul - 60-74-72-01-A05617
    * Capistrano, Julius - 01-19-28-01-002021

TERMINATED PLANS - PROCESSED ALREADY, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Sia, Ansley - 60-76-07-01-A1694
    * Lobramonte Jr., Crisanto - 77-74-51-01-H0258
    * Carait Jr., William - 60-74-10-01-A1419

LUMP SUM PENSION AVAILMENT - CLAIM HAS BEEN PROCESSED, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Nabor, Rafael - 21-02-31-01-00208 - P100,000.00
    * Bondoc, Rebecca - 57-74-38-01-A0665 - P100,000.00
    * Barrion, Juanita - 57-82-14-01-00001 - P200,000.00

Please inform these people if you guys know any of them! Thanks!

Happy new year!
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2011, 09:17 PM by maria_ann »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #107 on: Jan 07, 2011, 04:04 AM

Post Merge: Jan 06, 2011, 09:15 PM
NO CLAIM HAS BEEN FILED YET:

* Valiente, Aidan - 62-96-01-01-A00505
    * Angeles, John Paul - 60-74-72-01-A05617
    * Capistrano, Julius - 01-19-28-01-002021

TERMINATED PLANS - PROCESSED ALREADY, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Sia, Ansley - 60-76-07-01-A1694
    * Lobramonte Jr., Crisanto - 77-74-51-01-H0258
    * Carait Jr., William - 60-74-10-01-A1419

LUMP SUM PENSION AVAILMENT - CLAIM HAS BEEN PROCESSED, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Nabor, Rafael - 21-02-31-01-00208 - P100,000.00
    * Bondoc, Rebecca - 57-74-38-01-A0665 - P100,000.00
    * Barrion, Juanita - 57-82-14-01-00001 - P200,000.00

Please inform these people if you guys know any of them! Thanks!

Happy new year!

Thanks for the post Maria_Ann, i now feel a lot better seeing the LUMP SUM Pension payment available to some subscribers.  Sorry for being impatient, baka pwede ng mag-update ang coleague n'yo sa status ng CAP Pension Plan.

maria_ann

Reply #108 on: Jan 10, 2011, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the post Maria_Ann, i now feel a lot better seeing the LUMP SUM Pension payment available to some subscribers.  Sorry for being impatient, baka pwede ng mag-update ang coleague n'yo sa status ng CAP Pension Plan.

Hi anakbaryu!

It really is not a problem, it is actually understandable why you feel that way, each and every one of us is affected by this situation one way or the other.

Thank you though for posting, I will be talking to the people right people in CAP again so I can give you an update regarding pension or I can atleast give you a number to call of someone who knows pension better.

Thank you again!

Sincerely, Maria Ann

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #109 on: Jan 10, 2011, 10:52 PM
http://cap.com.ph/education/Approved%20RRP%20-%20Schedule%20-%20HO.htm

Hello Ping,

I was wondering if this might help. Sayang kasi.You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

You can also go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.  It's been a while since I visited this thread.   Nakakuha na po ako ng 2 checks since more than a year ago ata.  Pero I was supposed to get the 3rd check last May ata, then November daw.  Pero up to now, yun every 6 months, wala na ring resulta.  Ano na kaya nangyari?

:hello:
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2011, 10:55 PM by Ping »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #110 on: Jan 11, 2011, 04:38 AM
http://cap.com.ph/education/Approved%20RRP%20-%20Schedule%20-%20HO.htm

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.  It's been a while since I visited this thread.   Nakakuha na po ako ng 2 checks since more than a year ago ata.  Pero I was supposed to get the 3rd check last May ata, then November daw.  Pero up to now, yun every 6 months, wala na ring resulta.  Ano na kaya nangyari?

Hey Ping, is that a Pension or an Education Plan?

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #111 on: Jan 11, 2011, 07:16 AM
^ CAP education plan po

:hello:

rangel

• Forum Tambay 100
Reply #112 on: Jan 13, 2011, 12:27 AM
Dear Rangel,

You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

You can also go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

Ms. Maria Ann, Thanks for this reply..na overlook ko na tuloy. Just checked the website you mention and unfortunately there was no list of my name there. Now I have a few questions sayo though this may sound basic pero saken hindi pa kse malinaw.

1. If you don't apply/file for reimbursement of your plan (Educational Plan) would you be included on those list with a cheque?
2. If I opt. not to file and hope for the company (CAP) to be rehabilated. What is  your undbiased personal assesment on the chance of it recovering?
3. If I will opt to withdraw the fully paid plan How much (%) should i get in reference to the Original Plan I paid?
4. Also Can i still file for plan witdrawal?
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 12:31 AM by rangel »

waterfront

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #113 on: Jan 13, 2011, 08:44 AM
miss maria_ann, please tell the CAP owners not to pretend (pa-gorio-gorio) that they do not have the money to pay the planholders. Alliance Global of Andrew Tan just paid Php 1.25 Billion cash for the Php 5.0 Billion deal to acquire 60 percent of property developer Fil-Estate Land Inc. which owns CAP.

according to CAP's personnel which i heard several years ago, the primary reason why CAP's business was badly affected and was not able to pay the planholders was due to investing the CAP's fund in these properties (correct me if i'm wrong). Now that these properties are sold, CAP should pay the planholders as soon as possible instead of using those funds to invest in another white elephant projects at the expense of the poor planholders. the planholders badly need the money to pay for the education of their children.

the owners can fool planholders once or twice but not all the times. Are you listening miss maria_ann ?????
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 08:48 AM by waterfront »

jetz

• Forum Master 300
Reply #114 on: Jan 13, 2011, 10:16 AM
miss maria_ann, please tell the CAP owners not to pretend (pa-gorio-gorio) that they do not have the money to pay the planholders. Alliance Global of Andrew Tan just paid Php 1.25 Billion cash for the Php 5.0 Billion deal to acquire 60 percent of property developer Fil-Estate Land Inc. which owns CAP.

according to CAP's personnel which i heard several years ago, the primary reason why CAP's business was badly affected and was not able to pay the planholders was due to investing the CAP's fund in these properties (correct me if i'm wrong). Now that these properties are sold, CAP should pay the planholders as soon as possible instead of using those funds to invest in another white elephant projects at the expense of the poor planholders. the planholders badly need the money to pay for the education of their children.

the owners can fool planholders once or twice but not all the times. Are you listening miss maria_ann ?????

ka gagaling ko lang sa makati office kahapon , tanong ko nga kung kaylan makukuha yong payment nila sa nag matured ng policy(pension plan)...eh ang sagut sa akin e it will take years daw bago ka mabayaran kasi daw walang pera talaga ang CAP!

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #115 on: Jan 14, 2011, 03:49 AM
ka gagaling ko lang sa makati office kahapon , tanong ko nga kung kaylan makukuha yong payment nila sa nag matured ng policy(pension plan)...eh ang sagut sa akin e it will take years daw bago ka mabayaran kasi daw walang pera talaga ang CAP!

hhmmnnnnnn...this is a pension plan.  ms. maria_ann, any comment please.

maria_ann

Reply #116 on: Jan 16, 2011, 12:12 AM
Hi Ping,

Thank you for the reply.

We are going to ask about it, it will be best if you give your name and SFA number, you can e-mail it to me, please do ask for the name of the people that has assisted you in the office so we would know exactly who you talk to and it would be easier for us to get an update.

Or, if you would be more comfortable you can call them directly in the office, but please always get the name of the person assisting you so that if you have any feedback we can take the necessary action.

You can call the office at 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ) for further inquiry about your plan or go to www.cap.com.ph or www.captruth.webs.com

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

nicolenixie

Reply #117 on: Jan 18, 2011, 09:55 AM
Ms Maria Ann, question po.  I have a fully paid education plan Oct. 16, 2002 pa.  Last Nov. 9th 2005 I requested for CFEP Availment.  Can I ask for your help to update this?  I don't see my name as one of those that has unclaimed checks.  Please help.

maria_ann

Reply #118 on: Jan 18, 2011, 12:36 PM
Ms. Maria Ann, Thanks for this reply..na overlook ko na tuloy. Just checked the website you mention and unfortunately there was no list of my name there. Now I have a few questions sayo though this may sound basic pero saken hindi pa kse malinaw.

Dear Rangel,

Thank you again for posting your question, I got your questions here and let me get back to you on this one, just to make sure that I give you the right answers to those questions. Or, if you prefer, you can also call them directly in the office, 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ).

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Jan 18, 2011, 01:10 PM

Hi waterfront,

Thank you for the input, I do understand that you have a number of questions regarding to what CAP Philippines is doing to its money.

Let me explain it a little to you, so that you will be enlightened on what CAP Philippines is trying to do. CAP Philippines is already paying their Planholders, as you notice, but unfortunately, they will have to follow the court mandate or else, they might get into trouble and be forced to close.

If that happens, it will be bad for everyone, as no one will ever have the chance to get back whatever they have invested on CAP Philippines.

CAP Philippines has to stay afloat for the betterment of everyone.

I understand how frustrating it is, believe it or not, that is why we are trying our best to reach out to everyone and ask everyone to just hang in there, don't lose hope because we are here not giving up and still wanting to get back and pay the plan holders who invested whatever they have on the hope of a better future.

Let's not waste that little hope, as I have said and would say again, CAP Philippines stayed even though it would have been better for the owners to close down CAP and keep everyone's money. But no, they stayed because CAP Philippines was built on the hopes that Filipinos will have a bigger chance on achieving a better kind of education.

Please do extend your patience.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Jan 18, 2011, 01:26 PM

Hi Jetz,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience in the CAP office, we are actually now making sure that the service would be better.

We were able to talk to the proper personnel in CAP Philippines regarding this, I'm so sorry that there was no definite answer that was given to you, but let me assure you that i'm working on the pension part so I can get someone to help out on questions regarding pension.

And also, I was hoping that you can help me out,if you can ask for the name of those personnel that was assisting or that has assisted you, so we can take the necessary action.

Again, Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Jan 18, 2011, 01:40 PM
hhmmnnnnnn...this is a pension plan.  ms. maria_ann, any comment please.

Hi anakbaryu,

Thank you so much for the input, as I have said po, im working on it. =) please do extend your patience sir/ma'am.

With regards to the service, if you can ask for the name of those people who assisted you or share further experience we will be able to take the necessary steps to make sure they give better customer service.

Thank you again.

SIncerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Jan 18, 2011, 01:46 PM
Ms Maria Ann, question po.  I have a fully paid education plan Oct. 16, 2002 pa.  Last Nov. 9th 2005 I requested for CFEP Availment.  Can I ask for your help to update this?  I don't see my name as one of those that has unclaimed checks.  Please help.

Hi Nicolenixei,

Thank you for posting your question, we are able to take note of your question would you mind sending your SFA number so I can check on it further.

Or you call them directly to the office 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ).

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2011, 01:46 PM by maria_ann »

jetz

• Forum Master 300
Reply #119 on: Jan 19, 2011, 11:14 AM
hi maria_ann!
  inaayos ko na mga requirements para ma avail ang lumpsum claim nang matured pension plan policy ng partner ko , na kaka panghina talaga ng loob yong babaeng napag tanongan namin sa counter 10 ang tagal naming pimila don ganun lang pala ang info na ibibigay sa amin!...ako pa naman ang nag babayad noon ng quarterly premium!

Top Recent Posts

topic Has anyone heard of Bitbox (Bitcoin ATM franchise)
[General Questions and Discussions about Money]
Shakalar
Today at 03:36 AM
topic Xmas Magic Slot Review
Jamievom
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
topic Order real Schengen visa, Registered Eu documents service, False and original ID card sale online
Luhidorfq
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
topic вы любите фильмы?
Arturo1993pield
Yesterday at 08:24 AM
topic Amount of years of projected cash flows in DCF massively changes valuation resul
[Stocks and Stock Trading]
Gabrial
Yesterday at 03:45 AM
topic What are mutual funds, Why would I want one, and How are they different from hed
[Mutual Funds / UITF / VUL Investing]
Gabrial
Yesterday at 03:33 AM
topic BUSINESS IDEAS to start this year 2019...
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
Ishnhelm
Oct 20, 2019, 11:27 PM
topic Pa-iwi "Investment" (DV Boer Farm)
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
goodfella
Oct 20, 2019, 08:24 PM
topic How to Earn Money at this moment Without Leaving your Seat
[Internet and Affiliate Marketing]
kfg52
Oct 20, 2019, 06:59 PM
topic For dollar cost averaging: is it best to SELL in fixed amounts of USD or fixed a
Shakalar
Oct 20, 2019, 04:09 AM
topic Easy SEO tips to improve search rankings...
[Blogging / SEO / Adsense / Site Monetization]
Shakalar
Oct 20, 2019, 01:45 AM
topic Bitcoin reaches new record high, surges past $6,400
[Bitcoin / Dash / Ethereum / LiteCoin / Cryptocurrency Trading]
Emilelerne
Oct 20, 2019, 01:33 AM

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM