Do you want to make money today? :)

CAP Insurance, any experience?

tops5450 · 188 · 74813

maria_ann

sige po, good luck ha?

asahan ko, at namin yan ha?

:hello:

Hello Ping,

I was wondering if this might help. Sayang kasi.You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

You can also go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

Matagal ko ng ikinuha ko ng CAP College ang eldest daughter ko who was born on 1989, shes a sophomore this school year... We tried to claim her policy before her freshman year, but to no avail. Ngayon, nagka utang-utang na ako for her studies na dapat binabayaran ng CAP... If you guys have any news or updates regarding CAP College, please tell me so I can do something to get my investment back. TYVM

Good day anobayan,

I hope this helps you.

You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

You can also go to www.captruth.webs.comto find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

I do have an Educational Plan in CAP for one of my kids..kaso 3 years ko pa lang nakuha (paid it in cash)..nagkaron na ng problema. Now wala na kong news about it..am still hoping someday makabawi pa cla since they still have a siginificant amount of Asset naman..nd nga lang liquid.

If someone could share any new insights on what's the status of CAP pls. do share. BAD or GOOD still a news.

Dear Rangel,

You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

You can also go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

CAP Pension & CAP Educational Plan are different, they are incorporated in a seperate corporation, therefore they have different trust accounts as prescribe by SEC.

As far as I know, CAP Pension has enough ASSETS in CASH while the CAP Educational Plan has ASSETS but Illiquid assets (mostly in real estate in a far far away). All ASSETS of both company are being manage by the Trustee (Bank w/ Trust license) under the close supervision of SEC.

Recently, the CAP Board of Directors filed a resolution to change the one who handles there Assets (under trust) to another bank, however it is still subject to approval of SEC.

Dear Foolcha,

You can go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

CAP< di ba dedbol na yan?

Dear mlangseth,

You can go to www.captruth.webs.com to find out the truth about CAP. There is a place there to leave comments or questions if you must.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

Any news now in CAP insurance....may nag try n b n makuha o maka receive sa kanilang cap pension plan?

Member din ako at fully paid na but problem is nde pa nila nabbigay ang certificate of full pyment ko, but i have all the receipts? what should i do?

may pag asa pa ba tayo makuha ang pera natin?  :(

Hi xezzille,

I read your question, here is the website of CAP, you can actually try calling them if you want:

CAP I Building
126 Amorsolo cor. Herrera Streets
Legazpi Vill., Makati City
Ph: 817-6586, 759-2000   
Fax: (0632) 818-0560

Kung nakapag file ka na, You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

Kung hindi ka pa nakakapag file, try filing na, it's a first come forst serve basis.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

If you're in Bulacan then you need to go to the Makati Office for inquiry but there's no assurance that you'll get positive results. I have 3 CAP educational Plan for my kids and the oldest has just graduated in college and I was able to get about P 1,300.00 in four years time (not enough for my travel expenses). And what they have in their website regarding the scheduled payment - I hope they are real names of beneficiaries. I observed that it's not changing and maybe to show that they are paying!. All investments of CAP are successfull and just ask where they are bringing their generated income, is the court makes any verification if the CAP Management do its commitment? What judicial system we have?  

Dear bccjr58 ,

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

Where is the Makati office located? I see an article in the Inquirer that the are paying out P400 per semester. See:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadlines/nation/view/20090428-201845/P400-per-semester-from-CAP

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

maria_ann

My experience with CAP naman was great, since 19-kopong kopong pa ako naging beneficiary ng CAP. My parents paid 10,800 PHP for the entire college scholarship and sinagot niya ang tuition ko for 4-years kasama pati mga summer classes ko.

Buti naabot ko good end ng "First In, First Out" rule.

Dear richardthebrave,

Hi,

I'm glad na kahit paano may nag post naman ng side ng CAP bago sila pinag initan ng SEC. I feel very sad for those people na napag abutan.

Your comment is deeply appreciated by CAP family whose striving to reach out to their planholders despite the storm that their braving right now.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

waterfront

• Forum Expert 500

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

if it was Mar "The Destroyer" Roxas who caused CAP's collapse, why did CAP not filed any "civil and criminal cases" against him ? what gives? i want to hear and see him pay the damage he had done to all CAP policyholders !!!! 
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2010, 01:27 AM by FutureGizmo »

leonz

Naku, Itong CAP malaking pwerhisyo sa buhay alam nyo kung bakit una ermats ko di nakakuha ng pension, pangalawa kapatid ko suppose to be makakuha ng educational fund wala at pangatlo nagback-out ako suppose to be may makukuha akong maliit na halaga ni singkong duling wala. Napodpod nalang ang tsenilas ko kapapa-follow up sa makati at pati bulsa ko butas walang nangyayari at ang nakuha ko lang sama ng loob....Paki-usap nalang sa mga nagpromote sa companya na nito sabihin nyo nalang ang totoong pangyayari...Kung sabihin nyo na naging matatag ang companyang ito eh bayaran na nila ang mamayang patuloy na naghihirap lalo na kami. Salamat po.

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Naku, Itong CAP malaking pwerhisyo sa buhay alam nyo kung bakit una ermats ko di nakakuha ng pension, pangalawa kapatid ko suppose to be makakuha ng educational fund wala at pangatlo nagback-out ako suppose to be may makukuha akong maliit na halaga ni singkong duling wala. Napodpod nalang ang tsenilas ko kapapa-follow up sa makati at pati bulsa ko butas walang nangyayari at ang nakuha ko lang sama ng loob....Paki-usap nalang sa mga nagpromote sa companya na nito sabihin nyo nalang ang totoong pangyayari...Kung sabihin nyo na naging matatag ang companyang ito eh bayaran na nila ang mamayang patuloy na naghihirap lalo na kami. Salamat po.

well said leonz, wala namang bagong sagot itong rep (kuno) ng CAP kung hindi refer to this website....talo na nga, parang ginagawa pang mga tanga ang mga subscribers nila.  talaga naman, onli in da pilipins!

maria_ann

if it was Mar "The Destroyer" Roxas who caused CAP's collapse, why did CAP not filed any "civil and criminal cases" against him ? what gives? i want to hear and see him pay the damage he had done to all CAP policyholders !!!! 

Good day Waterfront,

Thank you for the comment. Let us all Hope and PRAY that things turn out as they should. Let's hope for the better so the company can stand and help us all out.

Post Merge: 1287507960

We are truly sorry that your family has had to go through a hard time because of incidents concerning College Assurance Plan. However, as much as the company would like to make amends with all of its planholders - it is just not that simple to pay everybody back at the same time. The current payment system that CAP is using to pay its planholders was created and applied BY THE GOVERNMENT, as ordered by the court mandate following the case between CAP and the SEC.

I am sure it is hard for you, but what you receive is exactly what the government has outlined for you. It is not CAP's decision anymore, because they are under rehabilitation. However, you should realize that no matter how hard it is and how small the pay out may be - at least CAP did not close and leave you with absolutely nothing. At least they are trying to fix things to the best of their ability.

Also, we are not promoting or advertising for CAP. We are trying to help people file claims and, most importantly, we are informing people about WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP, which is what people are asking for. We are sharing with you the behind-the-scenes truth on what happened to the pre-need industry and CAP, and you should read about it before you make your assumptions and judge a company that has helped thousands of people in the past - before the SEC and Mar Roxas destroyed something that could have been aided instead - which would have averted all of the planholders suffering - including YOU.

Open your minds and go to the site. Read it well. A Tagalog version will be posted soon, perhaps by the end of the week.

Thanks.

Post Merge: 1287508890
well said leonz, wala namang bagong sagot itong rep (kuno) ng CAP kung hindi refer to this website....talo na nga, parang ginagawa pang mga tanga ang mga subscribers nila.  talaga naman, onli in da pilipins!

Well, have you read the website? If you did, you would know why its important to know the information that is placed there.

CAP is paying their subscribers based on a court mandate. At least kahit papano sinusubukan ng CAP ayusin ang problemang nagsimula sa mga maling accusation ni Mar Roxas at ng SEC. Ganyan ba namin ginagawang tanga ang tao? Kami ba ang nagsimula? Sa tingin mo ba hindi kami apektado sa nangyayari? Na nagpakayaman lang kami?

Mas komplikado yun sa inaakala mo.

The reason why we put up the website is because it contains the information about WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP. Its information that would help people, especially planholders. They have the right to know why their subscription to CAP failed. We are just trying to HELP people - wag nyo po sana masamain ang tulong namin.

Thank you have a nice day.

« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2010, 01:21 AM by maria_ann »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Well, have you read the website? If you did, you would know why its important to know the information that is placed there.

CAP is paying their subscribers based on a court mandate. At least kahit papano sinusubukan ng CAP ayusin ang problemang nagsimula sa mga maling accusation ni Mar Roxas at ng SEC. Ganyan ba namin ginagawang tanga ang tao? Kami ba ang nagsimula? Sa tingin mo ba hindi kami apektado sa nangyayari? Na nagpakayaman lang kami?

Mas komplikado yun sa inaakala mo.

The reason why we put up the website is because it contains the information about WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP. Its information that would help people, especially planholders. They have the right to know why their subscription to CAP failed. We are just trying to HELP people - wag nyo po sana masamain ang tulong namin.

Thank you have a nice day.

I have read the supposedly “truth” in your website and I could appreciate where you are coming from.

However, this website is only focused on the Pre-Need Educational Plan of CAP and subscribers like me in the Pension Plan side (if I may use that word) were left in the dark.  There is nowhere to find out what the real score is on CAP’s Pension Plan.  I have read from another member’s (foolcha) post that “CAP Pension & CAP Educational Plan are different, they are incorporated in a separate corporation, therefore they have different trust accounts as prescribe by SEC.”

My questions are:

1.   Is CAP Pension included in the rehabilitation plan as mandated by the SEC?”

2.   If so, how could we find out the details of the Pension Rehab Plan (as in the Educational Rehab Plan posted in the website)?

3.   If indeed, Cap Pension is a different corporation altogether, are they still paying out subscriber’s pension entitlement?

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Mukhang nai-ignore ang mga questions ko tungkol sa CAP Pension....calling a Representative from CAP, some basic questions are needed to be answered please. :help: :thankyou:

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
sir basa kana lang daw sa website nila ayun sa reps :hihi:

maria_ann

Mukhang nai-ignore ang mga questions ko tungkol sa CAP Pension....calling a Representative from CAP, some basic questions are needed to be answered please. :help: :thankyou:

Hello again.

May I ask for a little patience on your part? We are doing our best to answer you in the best possible way we can. There is no intention to aggravate you or ignore you - but, because you are not the one and only case that I personally am attending to, I cannot always get to you as quickly as you might want me to. Rest assured, though, that I am trying my best.

Anyway, about CAP Pension - it is a separate corporation from CAP Education. I am employed by CAP Education only so I am not totally "in the know" about CAP Pension directly. From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete.

I will contact someone I know from CAP Pension for you and check on those exact questions as soon as I can. Please wait patiently and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Post Merge: 1287938658
sir basa kana lang daw sa website nila ayun sa reps :hihi:

While I'm sure you might find this a funny topic for you to post meaningless and childish contributions to this forum - I must remind you that there are Filipino families that are being affected by this. This is a serious matter and it should be treated as such. Thousands of planholders are suffering because of incidents that took place in the pre-need industry. This is not something to joke about.

Please show a little respect towards the people who are heavily affected by everything that happened during the collapse of the pre-need industry.

Now, while we understand why people would feel negative feelings towards us, we are also striving to give back to our consumers what is rightfully theirs. It may not be happening as quickly or as fantastically as people might want it to be - but the actions we are taking have been put in place by the government in a court order created to outline the terms of our rehabilitation. We are doing all we can to follow the steps laid out for us, all we ask from our legitimate claimants is patience, please.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2010, 12:44 AM by maria_ann »

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
While I'm sure you might find this a funny topic for you to post meaningless and childish contributions to this forum - I must remind you that there are Filipino families that are being affected by this. This is a serious matter and it should be treated as such. Thousands of planholders are suffering because of incidents that took place in the pre-need industry. This is not something to joke about.

Please show a little respect towards the people who are heavily affected by everything that happened during the collapse of the pre-need industry.

Now, while we understand why people would feel negative feelings towards us, we are also striving to give back to our consumers what is rightfully theirs. It may not be happening as quickly or as fantastically as people might want it to be - but the actions we are taking have been put in place by the government in a court order created to outline the terms of our rehabilitation. We are doing all we can to follow the steps laid out for us, all we ask from our legitimate claimants is patience, please.

Thank you.

Since you are in the "cap-education" section I find it amusing for you to posted here on my thread irrelevant answers on my querry on claiming my CAP PENSION that had matured wayback 2007.

So who is the joker here ... you or me :harhar:

maria_ann

Since you are in the "cap-education" section I find it amusing for you to posted here on my thread irrelevant answers on my querry on claiming my CAP PENSION that had matured wayback 2007.

So who is the joker here ... you or me :harhar:

Before you post a reply, kindly read and understand the posts you are replying to.

I just told Anakbaryu that I work for CAP Education, not CAP Pension, and therefore cannot speak about pension because I don't have the information you need at hand. Although if you phrase your question properly and like an adult I would be glad to help you by contacting people in Cap Pension and supplying you with the answers you are looking for.

Would you expect someone in Jollibee to know inside information about Greenwich?

Even if they are sister companies, you would have to talk to the people directly involved in the specific operations of Greenwich in order to get sensitive and important information about them. I think this is easy to understand.

Look - we are just trying to help people. Your snide comments do not belong on a topic as serious as this. Since this is YOUR thread, YOU should know that above everyone else here.

Are you calling me a joker for coming on here and posting and trying to assist people get what is rightfully theirs? Your comment "sir basa kana lang daw sa website nila ayun sa reps hihi" is an attempt to make fun of the help that we are trying to extend, further indicated by your "hihi" emoticon. You, sir, are the one joking and I must encourage you to take a more helpful and constructive stance so that you, I, and we can be of most help to everybody affected here.

Thank you.

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
It is you who is insisting of reading that website link right, not me. I am just reiterating it to sir anakbaryu. Whats wrong with that :harhar:

maria_ann

It is you who is insisting of reading that website link right, not me. I am just reiterating it to sir anakbaryu. Whats wrong with that :harhar:

Yeah sure.

Anyway, let's just put that behind us from now on. If there is anything you want us to help you with, let us know either here on your thread or e-mail us at maria_ann_11@yahoo.com.

We would be happy to help in any way we can.

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
We would highly appreciate if you could send somebody here in PMT an official representative from Cap Pension plan to shed light on the matter at hand :hello:

:thankyou:

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Hello again.

May I ask for a little patience on your part? We are doing our best to answer you in the best possible way we can. There is no intention to aggravate you or ignore you - but, because you are not the one and only case that I personally am attending to, I cannot always get to you as quickly as you might want me to. Rest assured, though, that I am trying my best.

Anyway, about CAP Pension - it is a separate corporation from CAP Education. I am employed by CAP Education only so I am not totally "in the know" about CAP Pension directly. From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete.

I will contact someone I know from CAP Pension for you and check on those exact questions as soon as I can. Please wait patiently and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Post Merge: 1287938640

Thank you.

Hello Maria_Ann.

Thanks for finally telling us that you are with CAP Education as opposed to CAP Pension & for being honest about your limited knowledge of the CAP Pension Plan.  In retrospect, we could have avoided all the aggravations if you had told us right away that you are not the right person to speak on CAP Pension (instead of telling us to refer to the website).  I will be patiently waiting for you or your CAP Pension Rep to address my (our) concerns.

I guess I could not blame Tops for being sarcastic in his posts because I felt the same way when all I got from you from the very beginning was "to refer to the website".  I felt that by you directing me to the website, you were giving me the run around because I know there was nothing in that website that pertains to the issues I (and many others) brought up in this particular Forum.  Also, Tops' Pension Plan has matured 3 years ago and reading between the lines, I could tell that he has not collected a cent yet....his frustration is understandbly reasonable.  Compared to my Plan, it's maturity is not until next year...a 15 year Plan.

Based on your statement "From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete", there must be a tinge of hope for us CAP Pensioners.  I just hope that this statement is not hollow.

waterfront

• Forum Expert 500
maria_ann, i am feed up with the people inside the Cebu CAP office. while i was there, the phones kept on ringing while the employees kept on doing "tsismis" as if nobody is inside. others kept on eating their snacks. previously, a male employee kept on working at the laptop, as if he was doing something. i don't know what he was looking at. but i think, it has nothing to do with his CAP's work. recently, i have not seen that guy anymore.

i already submitted 2 semesters of educational claims and all the answers i got everytime i follow-up was "your check has not yet arrived. maybe next month. lately the lazy employee told me probably next year. we will call you if it arrives." mga tonto at galawgaw ! yudip*ta ! insurance and preneed companies are very, very disgusting/ frustrating ...   :thumbsdow :dont:

maria_ann

Hello Maria_Ann.

Thanks for finally telling us that you are with CAP Education as opposed to CAP Pension & for being honest about your limited knowledge of the CAP Pension Plan.  In retrospect, we could have avoided all the aggravations if you had told us right away that you are not the right person to speak on CAP Pension (instead of telling us to refer to the website).  I will be patiently waiting for you or your CAP Pension Rep to address my (our) concerns.

I guess I could not blame Tops for being sarcastic in his posts because I felt the same way when all I got from you from the very beginning was "to refer to the website".  I felt that by you directing me to the website, you were giving me the run around because I know there was nothing in that website that pertains to the issues I (and many others) brought up in this particular Forum.  Also, Tops' Pension Plan has matured 3 years ago and reading between the lines, I could tell that he has not collected a cent yet....his frustration is understandbly reasonable.  Compared to my Plan, it's maturity is not until next year...a 15 year Plan.

Based on your statement "From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete", there must be a tinge of hope for us CAP Pensioners.  I just hope that this statement is not hollow.

Thank you for the patience.

I am just glad that we are able to clear things up.

I would have to apologize that it looks as if I'm just pointing you to the website, I am sharing the website because there are questions that have answers if people would only look at the website.

Also, it discusses the truth on what happened to the company, which plays a big role on what is happening to everyone right now.

I also leave my e-mail so that people can send me their SFA number, so I can give out the status of their account, you can do the same if you wish.

Again, I just want to help out planholders, to shed light on what really happened. As requested by people. I don't mean to insult anyone or to give a run around for people who are just asking for help. That is just the farthest thing from our minds.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1288235940
maria_ann, i am feed up with the people inside the Cebu CAP office. while i was there, the phones kept on ringing while the employees kept on doing "tsismis" as if nobody is inside. others kept on eating their snacks. previously, a male employee kept on working at the laptop, as if he was doing something. i don't know what he was looking at. but i think, it has nothing to do with his CAP's work. recently, i have not seen that guy anymore.

i already submitted 2 semesters of educational claims and all the answers i got everytime i follow-up was "your check has not yet arrived. maybe next month. lately the lazy employee told me probably next year. we will call you if it arrives." mga tonto at galawgaw ! yudip*ta ! insurance and preneed companies are very, very disgusting/ frustrating ...   :thumbsdow :dont:

Dear Waterfront,

Thank you for posting. I am truly sorry for the experience that you had with CAP Cebu. I have your report here and i will be forwarding it to the proper personnel in CAP.

Again, my sincerest apologies to what happened.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1288236716
We would highly appreciate if you could send somebody here in PMT an official representative from Cap Pension plan to shed light on the matter at hand :hello:

Dear tops5450,

I have your request and I will talk to the proper personnel in CAP.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2010, 11:31 AM by maria_ann »

cezzille

Thanks Maria-ann!

We will wait for your collegue to disccuss and assure us regarding the CAP Pension Plan.

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150

Thank you for the patience.

I am just glad that we are able to clear things up.

I would have to apologize that it looks as if I'm just pointing you to the website, I am sharing the website because there are questions that have answers if people would only look at the website.

I also leave my e-mail so that people can send me their SFA number, so I can give out the status of their account, you can do the same if you wish.
Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Thank you so kindly Maria_Ann and apology accepted....I can feel the sincerity of your post.

I will definitely contact you regarding my account soon, I just want to see what you or your Pension Rep has to say regarding the status of CAP Pension Plan.

Good luck with CAP. :applause:

jon2grace

Hi Maria_Ann! my son's educational plan matured on October 2008 but until now I haven't heard anything from CAP. Is there a chance that I could get back my money? I opted for a lumpsum payment. I'm going to email you my SFA number, I hope you can give me a feedback regarding the status of my account. Thanks!

maria_ann

Hi Maria_Ann! my son's educational plan matured on October 2008 but until now I haven't heard anything from CAP. Is there a chance that I could get back my money? I opted for a lumpsum payment. I'm going to email you my SFA number, I hope you can give me a feedback regarding the status of my account. Thanks!

Hi Jon2Grace,

Thank you for posting. I will be waiting for your e-mail. I will get back to you as soon as I get the SFA number and the response to your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1288804440
Thank you so kindly Maria_Ann and apology accepted....I can feel the sincerity of your post.

I will definitely contact you regarding my account soon, I just want to see what you or your Pension Rep has to say regarding the status of CAP Pension Plan.

Good luck with CAP. :applause:

Thank you anakbaryu,

I will be waiting for your e-mail, and thank you for wishing us luck. We will really do our best to help out everyone.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1288804576
Thanks Maria-ann!

We will wait for your collegue to disccuss and assure us regarding the CAP Pension Plan.

Thank you Ms. cezzille,

We will do our best. I'll get back toyou as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2010, 01:16 AM by maria_ann »

maria_ann

Hi Guys!

Good day to everyone, glad to inform everyone that we are able to post the tagalog version of "The Truth About CAP"!

Please do visit, you can leave questions, comments or suggestion if you must! Thank you!

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Hi Guys!

Good day to everyone, glad to inform everyone that we are able to post the tagalog version of "The Truth About CAP"!

Please do visit, you can leave questions, comments or suggestion if you must! Thank you!

We will appreciate if there will be more actions from CAP po regarding on our claims than a plain old story

maria_ann

Hi tops5450,

Thank you po for posting,

Sir, I just want to tell you that it is not a plain old story, if you notice, people send me their SFA number, I act on it and forward it to the right people, I get back to each and every person the best and fastest way I can.

I hope that you understand that I am helping and assisting a lot of people so I cannot get back to each and everyone as fast as you want me to even if I want to.

We  need to reach out to people, and let people know any updates, that would be best for everyone to know. If you are not interested, I hope that you allow me to reach out to other people and help them.

Thank you.

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Hi tops5450,

Thank you po for posting,

Sir, I just want to tell you that it is not a plain old story, if you notice, people send me their SFA number, I act on it and forward it to the right people, I get back to each and every person the best and fastest way I can.

I hope that you understand that I am helping and assisting a lot of people so I cannot get back to each and everyone as fast as you want me to even if I want to.

We  need to reach out to people, and let people know any updates, that would be best for everyone to know. If you are not interested, I hope that you allow me to reach out to other people and help them.

Thank you.

Hello again Maria_Ann.

I appreciate the assistance you are providing to CAP members and acting on their issues upon receipt of their SFA number.

What we are waiting from you or from your Pesion Rep is to make a statement where the CAP Pension Plan is regarding matured plans.  Is CAP paying or is it also under the SEC rehab plan?  You made a statement previously about the state of the Pension Plan that as far as you know, they are paying.... are they indeed paying their member's claims?

We are all looking forward to CAP addressing our Pension issues.

Have a great day Ma'm.

maria_ann

Hello again Maria_Ann.

I appreciate the assistance you are providing to CAP members and acting on their issues upon receipt of their SFA number.

Hello again Maria_Ann.

What we are waiting from you or from your Pesion Rep is to make a statement where the CAP Pension Plan is regarding matured plans.  Is CAP paying or is it also under the SEC rehab plan?  You made a statement previously about the state of the Pension Plan that as far as you know, they are paying.... are they indeed paying their member's claims?

Have a great day Ma'm.

ns.  Is CAP paying or is it also under the SEC rehab plan?  You made a statement previously about the state of the Pension Plan that as far as you know, they are paying.... are they indeed paying their member's claims?

Have a great day Ma'm.[/color]

Hi again Topz5450,

Sir, I was able to talk to the right people about your concern already, I'm pretty sure that someone is acting on it, and we just have to wait. Don't you worry, I will be updating you guys about this one.

I must apologize if this is taking some time,
Just a little more patience. :) . Please

Post Merge: 1289410471
Have a great day to every one!:)
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2010, 01:34 AM by maria_ann »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Sir, I was able to talk to the right people about your concern already, I'm pretty sure that someone is acting on it, and we just have to wait. Don't you worry, I will be updating you guys about this one.

I must apologize if this is taking some time,
Just a little more patience. :) . Please

Have a great day to every one!:)

Mukhang biglang nawala na si Ms. Maria Ann.....halos 2 months ng walang update.  Hmmmmnnn, ano kaya ang nangyari?

We are still PATIENTLY waiting for excuses...err sorry, for ANSWERS  :watchuthink:.  Happy New Year to all, including CAP staff!

bauer

• VIP 4500
baka kasi gusto uli ng CAP magbenta ng 'kalokohan' este plans sa mga tao kaya pilit na sinasagot dito sa thread na everything is fine just wait patiently.

maria_ann

Mukhang biglang nawala na si Ms. Maria Ann.....halos 2 months ng walang update.  Hmmmmnnn, ano kaya ang nangyari?

We are still PATIENTLY waiting for excuses...err sorry, for ANSWERS  :watchuthink:.  Happy New Year to all, including CAP staff!

Hi anakbaryu!

Happy new year to you too. Has been gone for a while because i had to take care of the SFA numbers and make sure that they are handed to the right person and also to check if people has been acting on it.

I must apologize that I wasn't able to give everyone updates as I have a long list of people to reply to. If this an excuse for you, well, I respect that and you have every right to feel so, although I am deeply sorry for it.

Anyway, I will be posting some SFA numbers again in here that I just received and if anyone here knows the following people please inform them about it.

Again, Happy New Year to every one!

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1294319700
baka kasi gusto uli ng CAP magbenta ng 'kalokohan' este plans sa mga tao kaya pilit na sinasagot dito sa thread na everything is fine just wait patiently.

Hello Bauer,

Thank you for the input.

Let me just clarify that I am not trying to sell anything as you have noticed, simply just trying to help out.

Happy new year to you.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1294319835
NO CLAIM HAS BEEN FILED YET:

* Valiente, Aidan - 62-96-01-01-A00505
    * Angeles, John Paul - 60-74-72-01-A05617
    * Capistrano, Julius - 01-19-28-01-002021

TERMINATED PLANS - PROCESSED ALREADY, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Sia, Ansley - 60-76-07-01-A1694
    * Lobramonte Jr., Crisanto - 77-74-51-01-H0258
    * Carait Jr., William - 60-74-10-01-A1419

LUMP SUM PENSION AVAILMENT - CLAIM HAS BEEN PROCESSED, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Nabor, Rafael - 21-02-31-01-00208 - P100,000.00
    * Bondoc, Rebecca - 57-74-38-01-A0665 - P100,000.00
    * Barrion, Juanita - 57-82-14-01-00001 - P200,000.00

Please inform these people if you guys know any of them! Thanks!

Happy new year!
« Last Edit: Jan 06, 2011, 09:17 PM by maria_ann »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150

Post Merge: 1294319700
NO CLAIM HAS BEEN FILED YET:

* Valiente, Aidan - 62-96-01-01-A00505
    * Angeles, John Paul - 60-74-72-01-A05617
    * Capistrano, Julius - 01-19-28-01-002021

TERMINATED PLANS - PROCESSED ALREADY, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Sia, Ansley - 60-76-07-01-A1694
    * Lobramonte Jr., Crisanto - 77-74-51-01-H0258
    * Carait Jr., William - 60-74-10-01-A1419

LUMP SUM PENSION AVAILMENT - CLAIM HAS BEEN PROCESSED, REPORTED TO TRUSTEE BANK, AWAITING FUNDING:

* Nabor, Rafael - 21-02-31-01-00208 - P100,000.00
    * Bondoc, Rebecca - 57-74-38-01-A0665 - P100,000.00
    * Barrion, Juanita - 57-82-14-01-00001 - P200,000.00

Please inform these people if you guys know any of them! Thanks!

Happy new year!

Thanks for the post Maria_Ann, i now feel a lot better seeing the LUMP SUM Pension payment available to some subscribers.  Sorry for being impatient, baka pwede ng mag-update ang coleague n'yo sa status ng CAP Pension Plan.

maria_ann

Thanks for the post Maria_Ann, i now feel a lot better seeing the LUMP SUM Pension payment available to some subscribers.  Sorry for being impatient, baka pwede ng mag-update ang coleague n'yo sa status ng CAP Pension Plan.

Hi anakbaryu!

It really is not a problem, it is actually understandable why you feel that way, each and every one of us is affected by this situation one way or the other.

Thank you though for posting, I will be talking to the people right people in CAP again so I can give you an update regarding pension or I can atleast give you a number to call of someone who knows pension better.

Thank you again!

Sincerely, Maria Ann

Ping

• VIP 3500
http://cap.com.ph/education/Approved%20RRP%20-%20Schedule%20-%20HO.htm

Hello Ping,

I was wondering if this might help. Sayang kasi.You can go to www.cap.com.ph tapos click on the place nearest you and try to see if your name is on the list of the people with unclaimed checks. As of the month of September the unclaimed check has amounted to P137 Million Pesos.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.  It's been a while since I visited this thread.   Nakakuha na po ako ng 2 checks since more than a year ago ata.  Pero I was supposed to get the 3rd check last May ata, then November daw.  Pero up to now, yun every 6 months, wala na ring resulta.  Ano na kaya nangyari?

« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2011, 10:55 PM by Ping »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
http://cap.com.ph/education/Approved%20RRP%20-%20Schedule%20-%20HO.htm

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.  It's been a while since I visited this thread.   Nakakuha na po ako ng 2 checks since more than a year ago ata.  Pero I was supposed to get the 3rd check last May ata, then November daw.  Pero up to now, yun every 6 months, wala na ring resulta.  Ano na kaya nangyari?

Hey Ping, is that a Pension or an Education Plan?

Ping

• VIP 3500

rangel

• Forum Tambay 100
Dear Rangel,

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
Official CAP Rep

Ms. Maria Ann, Thanks for this reply..na overlook ko na tuloy. Just checked the website you mention and unfortunately there was no list of my name there. Now I have a few questions sayo though this may sound basic pero saken hindi pa kse malinaw.

1. If you don't apply/file for reimbursement of your plan (Educational Plan) would you be included on those list with a cheque?
2. If I opt. not to file and hope for the company (CAP) to be rehabilated. What is  your undbiased personal assesment on the chance of it recovering?
3. If I will opt to withdraw the fully paid plan How much (%) should i get in reference to the Original Plan I paid?
4. Also Can i still file for plan witdrawal?
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 12:31 AM by rangel »

waterfront

• Forum Expert 500
miss maria_ann, please tell the CAP owners not to pretend (pa-gorio-gorio) that they do not have the money to pay the planholders. Alliance Global of Andrew Tan just paid Php 1.25 Billion cash for the Php 5.0 Billion deal to acquire 60 percent of property developer Fil-Estate Land Inc. which owns CAP.

according to CAP's personnel which i heard several years ago, the primary reason why CAP's business was badly affected and was not able to pay the planholders was due to investing the CAP's fund in these properties (correct me if i'm wrong). Now that these properties are sold, CAP should pay the planholders as soon as possible instead of using those funds to invest in another white elephant projects at the expense of the poor planholders. the planholders badly need the money to pay for the education of their children.

the owners can fool planholders once or twice but not all the times. Are you listening miss maria_ann ?????
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2011, 08:48 AM by waterfront »

jetz

• Forum Master 300
miss maria_ann, please tell the CAP owners not to pretend (pa-gorio-gorio) that they do not have the money to pay the planholders. Alliance Global of Andrew Tan just paid Php 1.25 Billion cash for the Php 5.0 Billion deal to acquire 60 percent of property developer Fil-Estate Land Inc. which owns CAP.

according to CAP's personnel which i heard several years ago, the primary reason why CAP's business was badly affected and was not able to pay the planholders was due to investing the CAP's fund in these properties (correct me if i'm wrong). Now that these properties are sold, CAP should pay the planholders as soon as possible instead of using those funds to invest in another white elephant projects at the expense of the poor planholders. the planholders badly need the money to pay for the education of their children.

the owners can fool planholders once or twice but not all the times. Are you listening miss maria_ann ?????

ka gagaling ko lang sa makati office kahapon , tanong ko nga kung kaylan makukuha yong payment nila sa nag matured ng policy(pension plan)...eh ang sagut sa akin e it will take years daw bago ka mabayaran kasi daw walang pera talaga ang CAP!

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
ka gagaling ko lang sa makati office kahapon , tanong ko nga kung kaylan makukuha yong payment nila sa nag matured ng policy(pension plan)...eh ang sagut sa akin e it will take years daw bago ka mabayaran kasi daw walang pera talaga ang CAP!

hhmmnnnnnn...this is a pension plan.  ms. maria_ann, any comment please.

maria_ann

Hi Ping,

Thank you for the reply.

We are going to ask about it, it will be best if you give your name and SFA number, you can e-mail it to me, please do ask for the name of the people that has assisted you in the office so we would know exactly who you talk to and it would be easier for us to get an update.

Or, if you would be more comfortable you can call them directly in the office, but please always get the name of the person assisting you so that if you have any feedback we can take the necessary action.

You can call the office at 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ) for further inquiry about your plan or go to www.cap.com.ph or www.captruth.webs.com

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

nicolenixie

Ms Maria Ann, question po.  I have a fully paid education plan Oct. 16, 2002 pa.  Last Nov. 9th 2005 I requested for CFEP Availment.  Can I ask for your help to update this?  I don't see my name as one of those that has unclaimed checks.  Please help.

maria_ann

Ms. Maria Ann, Thanks for this reply..na overlook ko na tuloy. Just checked the website you mention and unfortunately there was no list of my name there. Now I have a few questions sayo though this may sound basic pero saken hindi pa kse malinaw.

Dear Rangel,

Thank you again for posting your question, I got your questions here and let me get back to you on this one, just to make sure that I give you the right answers to those questions. Or, if you prefer, you can also call them directly in the office, 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ).

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1295327400

Hi waterfront,

Thank you for the input, I do understand that you have a number of questions regarding to what CAP Philippines is doing to its money.

Let me explain it a little to you, so that you will be enlightened on what CAP Philippines is trying to do. CAP Philippines is already paying their Planholders, as you notice, but unfortunately, they will have to follow the court mandate or else, they might get into trouble and be forced to close.

If that happens, it will be bad for everyone, as no one will ever have the chance to get back whatever they have invested on CAP Philippines.

CAP Philippines has to stay afloat for the betterment of everyone.

I understand how frustrating it is, believe it or not, that is why we are trying our best to reach out to everyone and ask everyone to just hang in there, don't lose hope because we are here not giving up and still wanting to get back and pay the plan holders who invested whatever they have on the hope of a better future.

Let's not waste that little hope, as I have said and would say again, CAP Philippines stayed even though it would have been better for the owners to close down CAP and keep everyone's money. But no, they stayed because CAP Philippines was built on the hopes that Filipinos will have a bigger chance on achieving a better kind of education.

Please do extend your patience.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1295328360

Hi Jetz,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your experience in the CAP office, we are actually now making sure that the service would be better.

We were able to talk to the proper personnel in CAP Philippines regarding this, I'm so sorry that there was no definite answer that was given to you, but let me assure you that i'm working on the pension part so I can get someone to help out on questions regarding pension.

And also, I was hoping that you can help me out,if you can ask for the name of those personnel that was assisting or that has assisted you, so we can take the necessary action.

Again, Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1295329200
hhmmnnnnnn...this is a pension plan.  ms. maria_ann, any comment please.

Hi anakbaryu,

Thank you so much for the input, as I have said po, im working on it. =) please do extend your patience sir/ma'am.

With regards to the service, if you can ask for the name of those people who assisted you or share further experience we will be able to take the necessary steps to make sure they give better customer service.

Thank you again.

SIncerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1295329604
Ms Maria Ann, question po.  I have a fully paid education plan Oct. 16, 2002 pa.  Last Nov. 9th 2005 I requested for CFEP Availment.  Can I ask for your help to update this?  I don't see my name as one of those that has unclaimed checks.  Please help.

Hi Nicolenixei,

Thank you for posting your question, we are able to take note of your question would you mind sending your SFA number so I can check on it further.

Or you call them directly to the office 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ).

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2011, 01:46 PM by maria_ann »

jetz

• Forum Master 300
hi maria_ann!
  inaayos ko na mga requirements para ma avail ang lumpsum claim nang matured pension plan policy ng partner ko , na kaka panghina talaga ng loob yong babaeng napag tanongan namin sa counter 10 ang tagal naming pimila don ganun lang pala ang info na ibibigay sa amin!...ako pa naman ang nag babayad noon ng quarterly premium!

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Bale may Cap Pension Plan ako na kinuha ko way back 1997. I paid it for 5 years of around 30K and waited for 5 years to mature of which ang value lang nung plan for redemption is 40k. So bale last year (that is 2007) my plan was supposedly to mature. Kaso nga lang, when I came to redeem it, mukhang ala pondo para doon. Hay eto, keeping my fingers closed to keep my certificate copy baka later-on makabangon sila at ng ma-redeem ko na rin siya sa wakas.

Any experiences from them. Share niyo naman guys.

Hey Tops, have you collected any from CAP by any chance?  It's been 4 years since maturity, right?

maria_ann

hi maria_ann!
  inaayos ko na mga requirements para ma avail ang lumpsum claim nang matured pension plan policy ng partner ko , na kaka panghina talaga ng loob yong babaeng napag tanongan namin sa counter 10 ang tagal naming pimila don ganun lang pala ang info na ibibigay sa amin!...ako pa naman ang nag babayad noon ng quarterly premium!

Dear Jetz,

Salamat po ulit sa pag share, pasensya na po talaga kayo, I assure you we will do something about it, I was wondering if you would remember kung anong araw po kayo nandun. Para alam po namin kung sino yung nandun at magagawaan po namin ng paraan.

One thing for sure, we will be making sure that we do something about it.

Thank you po.

SIncerely,
Maria Ann

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Hey Tops, have you collected any from CAP by any chance?  It's been 4 years since maturity, right?

even a cent sir walang pera ang CAP!

maria_ann

Ping

• VIP 3500
Hi Ping,

Thank you for the reply.

We are going to ask about it, it will be best if you give your name and SFA number, you can e-mail it to me, please do ask for the name of the people that has assisted you in the office so we would know exactly who you talk to and it would be easier for us to get an update.

Or, if you would be more comfortable you can call them directly in the office, but please always get the name of the person assisting you so that if you have any feedback we can take the necessary action.

You can call the office at 8154960 and 7592153 ( look for mercy or andrea ) for further inquiry about your plan or go to www.cap.com.ph or www.captruth.webs.com

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Hi Maria Ann,

Thanks for the help.  But I am a bit confused here.  Do you mean you are "helping" CAP victims like us to get our payment FASTER?  Coz if you can do that, it'll be real cool.  I hope you don't mind me asking, are you in any way directly connected to CAP?

maria_ann

Hi Maria Ann,

Thanks for the help.  But I am a bit confused here.  Do you mean you are "helping" CAP victims like us to get our payment FASTER?  Coz if you can do that, it'll be real cool.  I hope you don't mind me asking, are you in any way directly connected to CAP?

Hi Ping!

No po I cannot help speed up the process. But I am here to help in almost any other way I can, especially in supplying people with information regarding CAP and its habit of paying people back - as well as provide the main procedures in how to file a claim.

And as for your other question, lets just say it is in my best interest to help people out. What goes around comes around, right?

Thanks for the fair post.

Maria Ann

Ping

• VIP 3500
Hi Maria Ann,

Nice to see people like you around here.

Here's my situation, I was able to get 2 checks already since 3 years ago.  I think the "promise" was supposed to be ONE CHECK PER SEMESTER?   Last year, di pa ako nakakuha, and up to today, wala pa rin kami sa list ng names with checks available. 

We followed each and every step that needs to be taken, hence we were able to get the previous checks.  But now, parang wala na?

jetz

• Forum Master 300
hi maria_ann

ito yong nag magtured since sept 10 2010 na pension plan policy...i submitted all the requirements for lumpsum claim last jan 25 to Maila Peres counter 10
     Josephine L Veluz--PFA acct no...21-98-06-01-A0135
if ever na na process na ito please paki post na lang dito!..thanks!   

maria_ann

hi maria_ann

ito yong nag magtured since sept 10 2010 na pension plan policy...i submitted all the requirements for lumpsum claim last jan 25 to Maila Peres counter 10
     Josephine L Veluz--PFA acct no...21-98-06-01-A0135

Thank you Jetz,

I'll be talking to the proper personnel about it, and dont you worry I will be letting you know once I get an update!

Thanks for the info!

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
if ever na na process na ito please paki post na lang dito!..thanks!   

Post Merge: 1296394982
Hi Maria Ann,

Nice to see people like you around here.

Here's my situation, I was able to get 2 checks already since 3 years ago.  I think the "promise" was supposed to be ONE CHECK PER SEMESTER?   Last year, di pa ako nakakuha, and up to today, wala pa rin kami sa list ng names with checks available. 

We followed each and every step that needs to be taken, hence we were able to get the previous checks.  But now, parang wala na?

Sir Ping,

Don't worry po, I'll have it checked.

Thank you for the patience,

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2011, 09:43 PM by maria_ann »

maria_ann

Hi Ping,

Sorry, there's an error and I cant send you a PM.

Thanks for the message, as of now po I'm not the one in charge of the CAP Philippines FB account, what I can do is I can ask him to add your account.

But, anyway, I was able to get your SFA number so I'll be forwarding it to the proper personnel and once I get a feedback I'll be letting you know also.

THanks again!

Have a great day!

Ping

• VIP 3500

maria_ann

^ welcome!

Hi Ping,

Na add na po namin kayo sa FB, please check!

THanks rin, have a great day! =)

Ping

• VIP 3500
^ accepted na po. Thanks

Paki PM na lang dito or sa FB pag may update na kayo.

maria_ann

^ accepted na po. Thanks

Paki PM na lang dito or sa FB pag may update na kayo.

OK po. Will do!

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
No po I cannot help speed up the process. But I am here to help in almost any other way I can, especially in supplying people with information regarding CAP and its habit of paying people back - as well as provide the main procedures in how to file a claim.

And as for your other question, lets just say it is in my best interest to help people out. What goes around comes around, right?

Maria Ann

Good day Maria Ann.  It has been months since you promised us that a representative from your CAP Pension (or yourself) will come out to provide some details or update on the Plan.  Is this a case of of trying to get rid of responsibilities by discharging or evading the issues?

I quote you as saying "I am here to help in almost any other way I can, especially in supplying people with information regarding CAP".  I emailed you directly regarding my nephews CAP Education Plans, all paid in full and provided you their respective SFA Account Numbers, on February 14th.  Would you be kind enough to provide me an update regarding these Educational Plans or at the least, an acknowledgement that you received my email, please.

Thank you.

Ping

• VIP 3500
Yup, sana may update na.  Kasi sa CAP site, wala pa eh.

:help:

maria_ann

I quote you as saying "I am here to help in almost any other way I can, especially in supplying people with information regarding CAP".  I emailed you directly regarding my nephews CAP Education Plans, all paid in full and provided you their respective SFA Account Numbers, on February 14th.  Would you be kind enough to provide me an update regarding these Educational Plans or at the least, an acknowledgement that you received my email, please.

Thank you.[/color]
[/quote]

Hi Anakbaryu,

Thank you for posting your concern, I must apologize for the long wait and the inconvenience this is causing you.

In a day or tow I will be posting a number of SFA numbers, that was given a feedback. I sincerely apologize. If you're name or SFA number is not there then I will be following it up in the office.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1300693200
Yup, sana may update na.  Kasi sa CAP site, wala pa eh.

:help:

Hi Ping,

Thank you also for posting, I am also sorry for the long wait. But as I have told anakbaryu I will be updating you guys because I have received a feedback with the SFA numbers I have sent before.

Thank you again for the patience.

God Bless.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: 1300695689
TO ANYONE WHO RECOGNIZE THE FOLLOWING PFA AND SFA NUMBERS:PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTION =)

- PFA 5-7-79-01A0079 NOT FOUND, PLEASE VERIFY PFA. NO.

- PFA 21-98-06-01-A0135 MATURED, NO AVAILMENT AS OF TODAY

- SFA 72-06-BK-00A00126 NOT YET MATURED

- SFA 60-74-82-01-A0704 TERMINATED W/ TREASURY FOR PAYMENT

- SFA 60-74-82-01-A0706 TERMINATED NO AVAILMENT AS OF TODAY

- SFA 60-74-91-01-A04450 TERMINATED W/ TREASURY FOR PAYMENT

- SFA 77-74-72-01-A1230 TERMINATED W/ TREASURY FOR PAYMENT

SINCERELY,
MARIA ANN
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2011, 04:21 PM by maria_ann »

wreighlen_08

good morning po..ask ko lng kung ano npo progress nung sa pension yun din kc yung prob ko..maturity date nya last nov 2008.kso hanggang ngayon wla pdin, sa Cap Lipa ako ng pass nga requirements.kso pg tinatawagan ko yung office nla ndi ko na macontact..help nmn po pls...

Post Merge: 1302143100
good morning po ma'am mary ann, ask ko lng po khit yung updated contact number ng Cap Lipa City, Batangas. para ma verify ko nmn po kung ano na progress nung sa pension plan ko..thank you..hoping for your immediate response..

Post Merge: 1302160029
good morning po ma'am maria ann, ask ko lng po khit yung updated contact number ng Cap Lipa City, Batangas. para ma verify ko naman po kung ano na progress nung sa pension plan..thank you..hoping for your immediate response..
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2011, 03:07 PM by wreighlen_08 »

jetz

• Forum Master 300

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning! who's online?
    Yesterday at 08:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    May 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    May 26, 2020, 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    May 26, 2020, 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM