PMT Forum
How do you want to make money today?

CAP Insurance, any experience?

tops5450 · 188 · 72588

maria_ann

Reply #90 on: Oct 25, 2010, 06:59 PM
It is you who is insisting of reading that website link right, not me. I am just reiterating it to sir anakbaryu. Whats wrong with that :harhar:

Yeah sure.

Anyway, let's just put that behind us from now on. If there is anything you want us to help you with, let us know either here on your thread or e-mail us at maria_ann_11@yahoo.com.

We would be happy to help in any way we can.

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #91 on: Oct 25, 2010, 09:30 PM
We would highly appreciate if you could send somebody here in PMT an official representative from Cap Pension plan to shed light on the matter at hand :hello:

:thankyou:

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #92 on: Oct 26, 2010, 02:50 AM
Hello again.

May I ask for a little patience on your part? We are doing our best to answer you in the best possible way we can. There is no intention to aggravate you or ignore you - but, because you are not the one and only case that I personally am attending to, I cannot always get to you as quickly as you might want me to. Rest assured, though, that I am trying my best.

Anyway, about CAP Pension - it is a separate corporation from CAP Education. I am employed by CAP Education only so I am not totally "in the know" about CAP Pension directly. From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete.

I will contact someone I know from CAP Pension for you and check on those exact questions as soon as I can. Please wait patiently and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Post Merge: Oct 25, 2010, 12:44 AM
While I'm sure you might find this a funny topic for you to post meaningless and childish contributions to this forum - I must remind you that there are Filipino families that are being affected by this. This is a serious matter and it should be treated as such. Thousands of planholders are suffering because of incidents that took place in the pre-need industry. This is not something to joke about.

Please show a little respect towards the people who are heavily affected by everything that happened during the collapse of the pre-need industry.

Now, while we understand why people would feel negative feelings towards us, we are also striving to give back to our consumers what is rightfully theirs. It may not be happening as quickly or as fantastically as people might want it to be - but the actions we are taking have been put in place by the government in a court order created to outline the terms of our rehabilitation. We are doing all we can to follow the steps laid out for us, all we ask from our legitimate claimants is patience, please.

Thank you.

Hello Maria_Ann.

Thanks for finally telling us that you are with CAP Education as opposed to CAP Pension & for being honest about your limited knowledge of the CAP Pension Plan.  In retrospect, we could have avoided all the aggravations if you had told us right away that you are not the right person to speak on CAP Pension (instead of telling us to refer to the website).  I will be patiently waiting for you or your CAP Pension Rep to address my (our) concerns.

I guess I could not blame Tops for being sarcastic in his posts because I felt the same way when all I got from you from the very beginning was "to refer to the website".  I felt that by you directing me to the website, you were giving me the run around because I know there was nothing in that website that pertains to the issues I (and many others) brought up in this particular Forum.  Also, Tops' Pension Plan has matured 3 years ago and reading between the lines, I could tell that he has not collected a cent yet....his frustration is understandbly reasonable.  Compared to my Plan, it's maturity is not until next year...a 15 year Plan.

Based on your statement "From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete", there must be a tinge of hope for us CAP Pensioners.  I just hope that this statement is not hollow.

waterfront

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #93 on: Oct 26, 2010, 07:24 PM
maria_ann, i am feed up with the people inside the Cebu CAP office. while i was there, the phones kept on ringing while the employees kept on doing "tsismis" as if nobody is inside. others kept on eating their snacks. previously, a male employee kept on working at the laptop, as if he was doing something. i don't know what he was looking at. but i think, it has nothing to do with his CAP's work. recently, i have not seen that guy anymore.

i already submitted 2 semesters of educational claims and all the answers i got everytime i follow-up was "your check has not yet arrived. maybe next month. lately the lazy employee told me probably next year. we will call you if it arrives." mga tonto at galawgaw ! yudip*ta ! insurance and preneed companies are very, very disgusting/ frustrating ...   :thumbsdow :dont:

maria_ann

Reply #94 on: Oct 28, 2010, 11:13 AM
Hello Maria_Ann.

Thanks for finally telling us that you are with CAP Education as opposed to CAP Pension & for being honest about your limited knowledge of the CAP Pension Plan.  In retrospect, we could have avoided all the aggravations if you had told us right away that you are not the right person to speak on CAP Pension (instead of telling us to refer to the website).  I will be patiently waiting for you or your CAP Pension Rep to address my (our) concerns.

I guess I could not blame Tops for being sarcastic in his posts because I felt the same way when all I got from you from the very beginning was "to refer to the website".  I felt that by you directing me to the website, you were giving me the run around because I know there was nothing in that website that pertains to the issues I (and many others) brought up in this particular Forum.  Also, Tops' Pension Plan has matured 3 years ago and reading between the lines, I could tell that he has not collected a cent yet....his frustration is understandbly reasonable.  Compared to my Plan, it's maturity is not until next year...a 15 year Plan.

Based on your statement "From what I know, CAP Pension has no problems and continues to pay out to subscribers on a regular basis provided paperwork and other requirements are complete", there must be a tinge of hope for us CAP Pensioners.  I just hope that this statement is not hollow.

Thank you for the patience.

I am just glad that we are able to clear things up.

I would have to apologize that it looks as if I'm just pointing you to the website, I am sharing the website because there are questions that have answers if people would only look at the website.

Also, it discusses the truth on what happened to the company, which plays a big role on what is happening to everyone right now.

I also leave my e-mail so that people can send me their SFA number, so I can give out the status of their account, you can do the same if you wish.

Again, I just want to help out planholders, to shed light on what really happened. As requested by people. I don't mean to insult anyone or to give a run around for people who are just asking for help. That is just the farthest thing from our minds.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Oct 28, 2010, 11:19 AM
maria_ann, i am feed up with the people inside the Cebu CAP office. while i was there, the phones kept on ringing while the employees kept on doing "tsismis" as if nobody is inside. others kept on eating their snacks. previously, a male employee kept on working at the laptop, as if he was doing something. i don't know what he was looking at. but i think, it has nothing to do with his CAP's work. recently, i have not seen that guy anymore.

i already submitted 2 semesters of educational claims and all the answers i got everytime i follow-up was "your check has not yet arrived. maybe next month. lately the lazy employee told me probably next year. we will call you if it arrives." mga tonto at galawgaw ! yudip*ta ! insurance and preneed companies are very, very disgusting/ frustrating ...   :thumbsdow :dont:

Dear Waterfront,

Thank you for posting. I am truly sorry for the experience that you had with CAP Cebu. I have your report here and i will be forwarding it to the proper personnel in CAP.

Again, my sincerest apologies to what happened.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Oct 28, 2010, 11:31 AM
We would highly appreciate if you could send somebody here in PMT an official representative from Cap Pension plan to shed light on the matter at hand :hello:

Dear tops5450,

I have your request and I will talk to the proper personnel in CAP.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2010, 11:31 AM by maria_ann »

cezzille

Reply #95 on: Oct 31, 2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks Maria-ann!

We will wait for your collegue to disccuss and assure us regarding the CAP Pension Plan.

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #96 on: Nov 01, 2010, 10:40 PM

Thank you for the patience.

I am just glad that we are able to clear things up.

I would have to apologize that it looks as if I'm just pointing you to the website, I am sharing the website because there are questions that have answers if people would only look at the website.

I also leave my e-mail so that people can send me their SFA number, so I can give out the status of their account, you can do the same if you wish.
Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Thank you so kindly Maria_Ann and apology accepted....I can feel the sincerity of your post.

I will definitely contact you regarding my account soon, I just want to see what you or your Pension Rep has to say regarding the status of CAP Pension Plan.

Good luck with CAP. :applause:

jon2grace

Reply #97 on: Nov 02, 2010, 10:59 AM
Hi Maria_Ann! my son's educational plan matured on October 2008 but until now I haven't heard anything from CAP. Is there a chance that I could get back my money? I opted for a lumpsum payment. I'm going to email you my SFA number, I hope you can give me a feedback regarding the status of my account. Thanks!

maria_ann

Reply #98 on: Nov 04, 2010, 01:08 AM
Hi Maria_Ann! my son's educational plan matured on October 2008 but until now I haven't heard anything from CAP. Is there a chance that I could get back my money? I opted for a lumpsum payment. I'm going to email you my SFA number, I hope you can give me a feedback regarding the status of my account. Thanks!

Hi Jon2Grace,

Thank you for posting. I will be waiting for your e-mail. I will get back to you as soon as I get the SFA number and the response to your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Nov 04, 2010, 01:14 AM
Thank you so kindly Maria_Ann and apology accepted....I can feel the sincerity of your post.

I will definitely contact you regarding my account soon, I just want to see what you or your Pension Rep has to say regarding the status of CAP Pension Plan.

Good luck with CAP. :applause:

Thank you anakbaryu,

I will be waiting for your e-mail, and thank you for wishing us luck. We will really do our best to help out everyone.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann

Post Merge: Nov 04, 2010, 01:16 AM
Thanks Maria-ann!

We will wait for your collegue to disccuss and assure us regarding the CAP Pension Plan.

Thank you Ms. cezzille,

We will do our best. I'll get back toyou as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Maria Ann
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2010, 01:16 AM by maria_ann »

maria_ann

Reply #99 on: Nov 10, 2010, 11:58 PM
Hi Guys!

Good day to everyone, glad to inform everyone that we are able to post the tagalog version of "The Truth About CAP"!

Please do visit, you can leave questions, comments or suggestion if you must! Thank you!

tops5450

• PMT Jedi 2000
Reply #100 on: Nov 11, 2010, 12:06 AM
Hi Guys!

Good day to everyone, glad to inform everyone that we are able to post the tagalog version of "The Truth About CAP"!

Please do visit, you can leave questions, comments or suggestion if you must! Thank you!

We will appreciate if there will be more actions from CAP po regarding on our claims than a plain old story

maria_ann

Reply #101 on: Nov 11, 2010, 12:30 AM
Hi tops5450,

Thank you po for posting,

Sir, I just want to tell you that it is not a plain old story, if you notice, people send me their SFA number, I act on it and forward it to the right people, I get back to each and every person the best and fastest way I can.

I hope that you understand that I am helping and assisting a lot of people so I cannot get back to each and everyone as fast as you want me to even if I want to.

We  need to reach out to people, and let people know any updates, that would be best for everyone to know. If you are not interested, I hope that you allow me to reach out to other people and help them.

Thank you.

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #102 on: Nov 11, 2010, 01:00 AM
Hi tops5450,

Thank you po for posting,

Sir, I just want to tell you that it is not a plain old story, if you notice, people send me their SFA number, I act on it and forward it to the right people, I get back to each and every person the best and fastest way I can.

I hope that you understand that I am helping and assisting a lot of people so I cannot get back to each and everyone as fast as you want me to even if I want to.

We  need to reach out to people, and let people know any updates, that would be best for everyone to know. If you are not interested, I hope that you allow me to reach out to other people and help them.

Thank you.

Hello again Maria_Ann.

I appreciate the assistance you are providing to CAP members and acting on their issues upon receipt of their SFA number.

What we are waiting from you or from your Pesion Rep is to make a statement where the CAP Pension Plan is regarding matured plans.  Is CAP paying or is it also under the SEC rehab plan?  You made a statement previously about the state of the Pension Plan that as far as you know, they are paying.... are they indeed paying their member's claims?

We are all looking forward to CAP addressing our Pension issues.

Have a great day Ma'm.

maria_ann

Reply #103 on: Nov 11, 2010, 01:24 AM
Hello again Maria_Ann.

I appreciate the assistance you are providing to CAP members and acting on their issues upon receipt of their SFA number.

Hello again Maria_Ann.

What we are waiting from you or from your Pesion Rep is to make a statement where the CAP Pension Plan is regarding matured plans.  Is CAP paying or is it also under the SEC rehab plan?  You made a statement previously about the state of the Pension Plan that as far as you know, they are paying.... are they indeed paying their member's claims?

Have a great day Ma'm.

ns.  Is CAP paying or is it also under the SEC rehab plan?  You made a statement previously about the state of the Pension Plan that as far as you know, they are paying.... are they indeed paying their member's claims?

Have a great day Ma'm.[/color]

Hi again Topz5450,

Sir, I was able to talk to the right people about your concern already, I'm pretty sure that someone is acting on it, and we just have to wait. Don't you worry, I will be updating you guys about this one.

I must apologize if this is taking some time,
Just a little more patience. :) . Please

Post Merge: Nov 11, 2010, 01:34 AM
Have a great day to every one!:)
« Last Edit: Nov 11, 2010, 01:34 AM by maria_ann »

anakbaryu

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #104 on: Jan 06, 2011, 03:24 AM
Sir, I was able to talk to the right people about your concern already, I'm pretty sure that someone is acting on it, and we just have to wait. Don't you worry, I will be updating you guys about this one.

I must apologize if this is taking some time,
Just a little more patience. :) . Please

Have a great day to every one!:)

Mukhang biglang nawala na si Ms. Maria Ann.....halos 2 months ng walang update.  Hmmmmnnn, ano kaya ang nangyari?

We are still PATIENTLY waiting for excuses...err sorry, for ANSWERS  :watchuthink:.  Happy New Year to all, including CAP staff!

Top Recent Posts

topic Has anyone heard of Bitbox (Bitcoin ATM franchise)
[General Questions and Discussions about Money]
Shakalar
Today at 03:36 AM
topic Xmas Magic Slot Review
Jamievom
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
topic Order real Schengen visa, Registered Eu documents service, False and original ID card sale online
Luhidorfq
Yesterday at 10:23 PM
topic вы любите фильмы?
Arturo1993pield
Yesterday at 08:24 AM
topic Amount of years of projected cash flows in DCF massively changes valuation resul
[Stocks and Stock Trading]
Gabrial
Yesterday at 03:45 AM
topic What are mutual funds, Why would I want one, and How are they different from hed
[Mutual Funds / UITF / VUL Investing]
Gabrial
Yesterday at 03:33 AM
topic BUSINESS IDEAS to start this year 2019...
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
Ishnhelm
Oct 20, 2019, 11:27 PM
topic Pa-iwi "Investment" (DV Boer Farm)
[Business, Franchising and Entrepreneurship]
goodfella
Oct 20, 2019, 08:24 PM
topic How to Earn Money at this moment Without Leaving your Seat
[Internet and Affiliate Marketing]
kfg52
Oct 20, 2019, 06:59 PM
topic For dollar cost averaging: is it best to SELL in fixed amounts of USD or fixed a
Shakalar
Oct 20, 2019, 04:09 AM
topic Easy SEO tips to improve search rankings...
[Blogging / SEO / Adsense / Site Monetization]
Shakalar
Oct 20, 2019, 01:45 AM
topic Bitcoin reaches new record high, surges past $6,400
[Bitcoin / Dash / Ethereum / LiteCoin / Cryptocurrency Trading]
Emilelerne
Oct 20, 2019, 01:33 AM

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM