PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

How to Invest in UITF (Unit Investment Trust Funds) - Part 2

iam · 768 · 241313

botbot16

• Probie
Hi Everyone, I'm just wondering what are the possible effects of the pending increase in the interest rates on a peso bond fund? Does it mean, it is not the good time to invest in this kind of UITF? I understand that as the effective interest rate increases the FMV of your bonds (discounted value using EIM) will decrease.. Will this result to sudden drop in the value or this has already affected the price of the fund due to the negative sentiment (low demand)?

disturbed

• Forum Master 300
Hello guys..just want to ask on how do you redeem your UITFs..

for ex..
01/01/11
The NAVPU is 1.00 when I bought it..having an initial investment of 10,000..

Since the NAVPU is being reflected normally around late in the afternoon for the day, and since banks are closed at that time..you would obviously redeem the other day..so how do you get your shares with the current NAVPU and not the NAVPU that will be calculated at the end of the day.

03/01/11 @4PM - NAVPU is 3.0

assumption
03/02/11 @4PM - NAVPU is 0.5

so what are the steps that needs to be taken to make sure I get the NAVPU unit of 03/01/11

When I asked BDO they said I can call so they can pull out my UITF but would that guarantee me the NAVPU of 03/01/11? In BPI, if I remember correctly, they said that the NAVPU of the following day will be used so that would be 03/02/11..I hope I didnt confuse anyone with my query.

Thanks!

disturbed

• Forum Master 300
anybody want to share comments on my query above ^

thanks in advance!

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
They normally have cut-off times. some banks/ branches have 11am...others 12am...so it only means..
1. Earlier than cut off time..you get yesterday's navpu.
2. After Cut of time....you get the navpu that will appear later in the day.

disturbed

• Forum Master 300
thanks sir Don't

so it really is possible to get the yesterday's NAVPU..just the thing I wanted to hear. :D

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
Yup...but yesterday is the past..you cannot change it. More interesting is the future.. :watchuthink:

If your investing...you wanna make sure the you invest at a lower navpu than yesterday..
And if you are redeeming....you wanna redeem at a higher navpu than yesterday.

auxcom

ung united equity fund ng ucpb me naka try na? mukhang ok din performance

Anyone know where to get details of UCPB UITF online? Useless website nila walang info :-)

http://www.ucpb.com/products/trust.asp

j_l

"hi guys,
i am just wondering kung ano ang difference ng: "bid", "offer", "mid/last" (different pricing ito ng NAVpU) and how can this affect your investment. Kasi ganito ang pricing ng NAVpU sa unionbank, sa mismong website nila. Does "offer" mean yung mismo ang basehan or talagang offer na price tapos ang bid ay kung maramihan ka bumili or kung gusto mo ng discount.......... ah basta naguguluhan ako minsan iniisip parang exchange rate ang datingan kung saan yung mid/last ang ibigsabihin ay huling presyo ng palitan ng currency....... Sa BDO wala namang ganito at isa lang basis nila or pricing nila.

Kaka-invest ko lang kasi sa Large Cap kahapon at pag nagtatanong ako yung "offer" na NAVpU ang binibigay sakin iniisip ko tuloy lugi ako kasi yung "offer" ang pinakamataas na price compared to "mid/last" and "bid". Iniisip ko kasi sa mga humihingi lang ng discount or maramihan bumili ng units ang "bid" price, e hello 100,000 naman kaya ang minimum participation & dati pa talaga ang basehan ko ay yung mid/last kasi iyon ang refference ng "uitf.com" kaya naman parang feeling ko nalugi ako kasi ine-expect ko na sa "mid/last" ko siya mabibili na masmababa ng konti sa pricing ng "offer".

Please enlighten me guys......Thnx in advance!"

I need your help or advice..........

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
I'm pretty clueless on why unionbank is showing those numbers..
As far as I'm concerned..Buying and Selling Navpu should be the same for any particular day.

Btw..hataw mga Equity and Balanced fund lately..Bull na naman ata.

GoodSteward

• VIP 3500
ako din, no idea about unionbanks parameters, i dont have placement there kasi, even though i planned to place some funds there a few months ago...

@Dont, some news and speculations are that foreign buying na naman kaya tumataas, question ko is paano kaya tayo makasabay o maunahan sila na mag sell, bago sila umalis na naman....

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
Thats the million $ question..

Basta...ako...once na makuha ko na yung qouta ko..ok na. I'll try to be content with it..Mahirap maging greedy.

BTW...para sa mga nakaka alam dyan..anu equivalent ng UITFs natin dito sa pinas sa US. Meron sila Mutual Funds..pero yung UITF..i'm not sure.

JSR111

hi j_l, i've been monitoring union's performance for the past few months ksi gusto ko rin pumasok, eh kakahintay ko bumaba, lalo pang tumataas ngayon. Buti ka nakapasok na. Akala ko ksi bababa pa due to middle east troubles and japan's calamity. Anyway, regarding your question, yung BID, yan ang susundin pag e-exit ka. Yung OFFER naman, pag papasok ka. Yung MID, for reporting purposes lang yan, for exampla, yan ang rates na nagre-reflect sa MONITORMYFUNDS.COM. Got this explanation from union's trust department. Hope this helps! Good luck and God bless us all!

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
^If that was true...get your UITF's na lang sa ibang banks..like metro, BDO, BPI...you get exactly whatever they posted for that they...nothing more..nothing less.

Well..come to think of it..maliit lang yang difference na yan..thinking about when to place your UITF would be far more significant than the differnce between Bid and Offer navpu.

boymelvs

magandang araw po sa inyong lahat..ask ko lng po,sino po nagtry mag invest po sa rcbc?share naman po kayo kasi po may peso account po dun since di ko masyado nagagamit yun pera ko gusto ko sana i-try ilagay sa UITF(money-market fund)..sino po nagtry dito sa rcbc?share namn po kayo..o bigay po kayo ng advice skin..thank you in advance...

luranski

• Forum Tambay 100
Hello guys,

My BDO UITFs are all positive now, sana tuloy tuloy na! =) even the Peso Bond and Fixed Income. =)
The market shed some points today but I am still optimistic and based on my opinion and research, we must still invest this 2011.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2011, 12:12 AM by FutureGizmo »

j_l

I have a question ulit......
Totoo ba na walang online account ang uitf ng unionbank, kasi sabi sakin wala raw, so hindi ko makikita yung performance ng investment ko, tapos hindi naman parating daily ang update ng prices nila sa website nila kaya baka hindi ko nalalaman nalulugi na pala ako, sabi kasi sa kin tingnan ko na lang raw sa website nila ang daily prices tapos i-multiply-multiply ko na lang para malaman ko ang gains or loses ko.

Ang alam ko lahat ng banko meron online accounts for savings account with uitf. Tapos ang na-open ko lang na account is "placement account/settlement account" hindi pala yung e-wallet (savings account) na may access sa online banking at ang sabi kahit mag-open ako ng "saving account" ang makikita ko lang raw ay ang savings account ko hindi yung performance ng uitf ko. Sabi nila iba talaga ang settlement account sa savings account kaya naman kahit mag-open ako ng savings eh hindi pwedeng ma-link yon or ma-affiliated yon so may maintaing balance pa rin na kailangan (10,000).

Nagtatanong ako kasi ang alam ko ay ang settlement account at savings account is treated as one tapos mali-link sya sa account ng uitf and then kahit wala ng laman ang suppose to be dual purpose na "savings/settlement account" ok lang kasi linked sila, parang wala ng maintaning balance(suspended muna)........kapag active parin ang uitf investment ko.

Please help me guys, maslalo na yung may uitf rin sa unionbank..........

JSR111

switchiz

• Forum Tambay 200

luranski

• Forum Tambay 100
Lets be positive? After correction. ok na yan. hehe

« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2011, 12:10 AM by FutureGizmo »

JOE_Saves

Hello, I'm interested in investing with BDO Balance Fund. For example I invested 10K two years ago, How will I compute for my gain after two years. Is it all based on NAVPU at the time that i invest and the NAVPU at the time of withdrawal/pull-out? Or is there some compounding of interest that is included?

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
That's right.. So if the NAV was 2 when you placed your investment
but the NAV is 1 when you pull it out. You'd be losing 50% of your investment

ishkalafufu

I was planning on investing very soon in the Unionbank Large Cap Fund (which according to my research online, did very well in the past 2 years). Mejo na dismaya nga lang ako because the current NAV is quite high :D The Unionbank Relations Manager suggested their Peso Balanced Fund which they just launched last February of this year, and from what I've seen of UITF performances in the 1st quarter of this year, this UITF seems to be doing quite well (so far), ranking second highest with a very small margin from the highest in rank. The guy said that they're even expecting profits by the end of the year (for this UITF) of around 80%.. I was thinking to myself, ang over-confident naman.. hehe

But what do you guys think? Anybody else with plans on investing in Unionbank UITFs soon?

I know their annual fees are quite high sa Unionbank (2% ata almost lahat), but I'm thinking their funds all seem to be doing quite well naman (so far and in the past year or so) ..besides, a high annual fee is nothing kung kumikita naman ng malaki ang pera mo.. (well somebody mentioned something to this effect in a thread in this forum somewhere.. :D)

Any insights guys?

true_blood

• Probie
question lang po sa mga pros dito, sa mga nagcocost averaging dyan sa mga UITFs, do you get a separate certificate for every additional investment? If so e di after 5 years or so at magreredeem na you have like 30+ certificates , or they will just add up from my original certficate yung suceeding investment para i have 1 certificate lang

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
Yes, po.. separate certificate per investment.
Hindi tulad sa mutual fund.. receipt lang.

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900
I think UITF you cannot have a Statement of Account (SOA) for all certificates.
For mutual fund (like FAMI), i can request this (SOA) for all receipts for the regular investments i made.

jcruze057

• Forum Tambay 100
when do you think is the best time to invest in mutual funds?

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900
Mostly, it depends when you will need the fund

Based on historical returns, this is my guidelines:

bond mf for short term goals
balanced mf for medium term
equity mf for long term
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2011, 08:03 PM by allanmm13 »

luranski

• Forum Tambay 100
In Bdo, you can check your SOA thru their BDO online. =)

silent_investor

• Forum Tambay 200
For most UITFs, you can see their daily values here with matching chart pa: http://www.uitf.com.ph/

Someone asked earlier about knowing the performance of his/her BDO Balanced Fund, you might be able to use this: http://trust.bdo.com.ph/trustwebsite/calculator.asp

Agree with Luranski, if you are enrolled in their internet banking, you may enroll your BDO UITFs there so will see its current market value anytime. This is what I did so no more manual computing of NAVPU x No. of Units.

kitkat

• Probie
hello po, balak ko po sanang maginvest ngaun sa equity fund ng bdo, mukha kcng mas competent cla kesa sa bpi, ask k lang po, mga kelan m pa makukuha ang certificate,, kc alis ako next week,, thanks po in advance,.

luranski

• Forum Tambay 100

true_blood

• Probie
i tried to enrol my uitf sa bdo online, ano po iyong CIF? ung Client master no. inimput ko as what was written dun sa certificate, pero ung CIF automatic na may no. na ung box, do i need to change it pa ba? Where can i get that no.?

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
When I enrolled mine, hindi ko na pinalitan. yung client master # lng ang ininput ko

xtian001

• Probie
Want to invest in UITF with BDO but still have a lot of questions at sana ma-guide nyo ako. Planning to invest about 100k to 200k.

1. If I'm planning for a long term investment, say 2 years, tama ba na sa BDO Peso Equity Fund ko ilagay yung pera?

2. With the Equity Fund, do I need to pull out the whole investment everytime na tumaas na yung value nung NAVpu then invest again when the prices go down or is it better to leave all the money for 2 years without touching it?

3. Pwede ba parang joint account yan na nakapangalan sa dalawang tao so anyone can pull out the money if needed?

Hoping for your help para makapag decide ako.. Thanks!

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
Want to invest in UITF with BDO but still have a lot of questions at sana ma-guide nyo ako. Planning to invest about 100k to 200k.

1. If I'm planning for a long term investment, say 2 years, tama ba na sa BDO Peso Equity Fund ko ilagay yung pera? Yes...invest money that you don't need.

2. With the Equity Fund, do I need to pull out the whole investment everytime na tumaas na yung value nung NAVpu then invest again when the prices go down or is it better to leave all the money for 2 years without touching it? ..... Its really up to you..when the profit is good enough..no need to wait for 2 yrs..it happens..it could also happen that 2 yrs na..negative ka pa rin.

3. Pwede ba parang joint account yan na nakapangalan sa dalawang tao so anyone can pull out the money if needed? ...I think yes.

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900

1. If I'm planning for a long term investment, say 2 years, tama ba na sa BDO Peso Equity Fund ko ilagay yung pera?

2. With the Equity Fund, do I need to pull out the whole investment everytime na tumaas na yung value nung NAVpu then invest again when the prices go down or is it better to leave all the money for 2 years without touching it?

3. Pwede ba parang joint account yan na nakapangalan sa dalawang tao so anyone can pull out the money if needed?

2 years in not long term.. I am either in Balance or Bond fund for this medium term.
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2011, 10:40 PM by allanmm13 »

xtian001

• Probie
So I can withdraw the money after 30 days as long as I see that it gains value or whenever I see gains? Or better to leave the money intact for 2-4 years, riding the ups and downs is better?

Looking at the previous history of the Equity funds, the gains are higher than the lows. Of course, one knows that you really can't base the gains from previous years. Pero it's still an upward trend for the past 5 years.

Kaya nga, the question is, for a medium (2 years) to long term (5 years) investment, would you just leave your Equity Funds untouched or better to buy and sell every time the opportunity knocks?
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2011, 02:16 AM by xtian001 »

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900
You can test your inquiries by pulling the historical monthly NAVPS for the last five years and then do simulation in excel.

Use one time big time investment, cost average and this 30days scenario to see which will give you better results before you employ the method you wanna go with.

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
@allan, I agree, 2 years might be too short.
sabi nila there hasn't been a 10 year period that has been
negative

I took the liberty of trying to see if you're going to get
a negative or a positive return if you only invest for 2 years
As per my very rough spreadsheet calculation, 68% of the time
you'll get a positive return and 37% of the time you'll get
a negative return

xtian001

• Probie
@allan, I agree, 2 years might be too short.
sabi nila there hasn't been a 10 year period that has been
negative

a negative return

So the longer it stays, the better instead of pulling out your money when you see gains, then buying when there's a low?

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900
a negative return

Try mo uli yung simulation between mid 2007 to mid 2009, thats the recession period. Try between a equity and balance fund kung sino ang mas ok results during that time.

Base dun sa silmulation na ginawa ko, kapag nainvest ka before 2004 and below, kahit noong recession of 07-09 eh me kita pa rin ang fund.

diogz

Hi, san po kayo nakakakuha nung mga historical NAVPs?
Thanks.

arnel

• Forum Master 400
icap.ph

Post Merge: 1308901184
oopsss,,, UITF pala, engot naman ako sagot ng sagot hehehe,,, sa websites ng bank mismo kung UITF,,

xtian001

• Probie
Which is a better product?

Metrobank's FAMI SALEF or BDO's Equity Fund?

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
^

If FAMI doesn't have any sales load, I'd prefer it over
BDO's equity fund..
Performance wise, FAMI is definitely better than BDO
@diogz, meron po sa uitf.com.ph pero hindi lahat ng UITF andun.

@allan, i'll have to do that some time. The balanced fund should
have better performance if one wants to redeem during a bear market.

That sounds about right since the index was at 1,400 at the
start of 2004 and 3,500 in the end of 2009

wrobles

Hello po sa lahat. Bago lang po ako rito and working abroad. want sana mag invest but don't know kung anong magandang pasokin na investment. wla rin po ako knowledge pa masyado bout sa mga mutual funds/UITF/VUL investing. it would be appreciated if someone could help me understand those.  salamat po sa sasagot.

luranski

• Forum Tambay 100

pinched

• Probie
Hello guys..

I've been reading the threads since last weekend and I'm convinced to invest sa UITFS. I'm going to both bdo and bpi on Friday. Any suggestion kung san maganda mag invest? I'm thinking BPI and BDO equity.

Long term naman yung plan ko. Plan ko is invest ko yung money and forget about it for 10-13 years. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

xtian001

• Probie
If I have 250k, is it better to place it in one basket, say BDO Equity, or better to split it to Metrobank Equity and BDO Equity.

Mukhang maganda naman ang performance nila the last 2 years.

theEdge

• Forum Tambay 150
pinched and xtian,
        let me first tell you that banks that offer equity funds uitf"s don't have influence on the value of the NAVPU ,the value depends on the ups and downs of the stock market.let me remind you that 10-13 yrs investment on these instrument will not guarantee a windfall return.study first how the stock market works.timing is very critical.

MarcoAntonio

I did tracking of BDO and BPI UITF since April 2011.  Email me if you want to have a copy, its in MS Excel format.  celeste_markanthony@yahoo.com

kumikitaAKOonlinedotcom

• Probie
I am 32 years old and I would want to start investing, as part of my retirement plan. I am in for the long haul. I can make additional investment after the anitial 80K for a maximum of 5K/month for the next couple of years. 

I have been reading about UITF/MF/VUL/Stock Market etc for the last couple of days. I have 80K cash right now and I am willing to take the risks. I am closely looking at investing in UITF BDO Equity Fund (EIP), or probably the BPI counterpart. I am also looking at Citiseconline.

If you were in my shoes...where would you invest the money? Any advise in diversification strategies?

orlee_v

If I have that money right now, I'll go to the bank right away and put it in equity fund.

bal4mula

• Probie
MF/UITF is already diversified because its invested with different companies. 80k cash is small amount but a good start for you to invest. If you are willing to take high risk and can sleep with it then it would be better to put that in equity funds or stocks. You can choose to apply for BDO EIP/ BPI RSP/ COL EIP to make additional placement monthly. Check your financial goals first as usually advised here.

kumikitaAKOonlinedotcom

• Probie
I have decided to put in my 100K with Unionbank Large CAp Equity Fund. (UITF). I went to a Unionbank branch yesterday, sabi sa akin ng New Accounts officer, through Branch Manager lang daw ang transaction. Kinakabahan ako, baka itakbo ng branch manager ko investment ko..hehe.. Newbie here..

My question is, what am I suppose to get as a certification na may nai place ako investment?

Secondly, i know may 20% tax. Some say it's incorporated na sa NAVPU. Is it true? For example ang NAVPU price by the time I  pull out my investment is, say, P400 and I have 300 Units. Do i get the whole 120,000 or babawasan pa ng 20% yung 20,000 na na gain ko? Thanks in advance!

DonT

• PMT Idol 1000
Included na sa NAVPU yung taxes...i do not notice any deductions on the navpu value during redemption.

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
What dont said, also take note that their UITFs have spreads
I think what they're reporting is the mid on their webpage,
and that's the actual NAV but they have a higher price
when you're buying and a lower price when your selling

silent_investor

• Forum Tambay 200
Hmmm, with 80 or 100K, I'd be more inclined to use cost averaging via the BDO EIP or smaller investments in any other equity UITF. Nakakatakot lang kasi yung world economy these days. Pag sumabog Europe, 2012 could be 2008 all over again for us. Eh nung 2007, nag invest ako ng malaking amount, only to see it go down to half within 2008. I told myself, if that type of year happens again, I'll use cost averaging para di masyado masakit.

joconcepcion

• Forum Master 400
Is it advisable to purchase dollar now and have it placed sa UITF, ( Dollar Money Market Fund), kaysa sa Peso Equity Fund? please advise/comments..... tnx. :help:

wintan2006

• PMT Idol 1000

@JoC,dito mo ba gagamitin ang pera or sa ibang bansa? may pag gagamitan ka ba ng dollars mo in the future like mag migrate ba kayo, or yung schooling ng anak mo sa ibang bansa where in you will need dollars.Kasi kung dyan ka lang sa Pinas,why invest in dollars? ang alam ko yung ibang tao kaya nag dollar money market kasi sweldo nila are in dollars,ayaw nila papalitan kasi mababa pa ang palit so they park their money sa MMF.

joconcepcion

• Forum Master 400

wintan2006

• PMT Idol 1000
I am 32 years old and I would want to start investing, as part of my retirement plan. I am in for the long haul. I can make additional investment after the anitial 80K for a maximum of 5K/month for the next couple of years. 

If i were you,i would cost average it,meaning if i have 100k to invest in MF or UITF, i will place 20k monthly for 5 months or 25k monthly for 4 months.Inde ok mag lump sum ngayon.

joconcepcion

• Forum Master 400
        If i were you,i would cost average it,meaning if i have 100k to invest in MF or UITF, i will place 20k monthly for 5 months or 25k monthly for 4 months.Inde ok mag lump sum ngayon.

Wintan.. puede ko bang ma withdraw ang interest ng UITF kapag ng mature/o nag lapse na ang hodling period e.g. 30days. pls. advice.
:help:

VeneurlArgent

Ung sa BDO po ba na Equity funds.http://trust.bdo.com.ph/trustwebsite/personal-page.asp?pid=784&s=778

Kasama din po ba yung kung ilang taon na nakalagak ang  pera sa UITFs sa factor ng pagcompute sa na gain ng pera?

freefront

• VIP 4500

Another POV:(Warning---Ameriki, his DCA is our PCA)

The Truth About Money

Excerpts(by Ric Edelman)

When Is the Best Time to Invest?
Four Ways to Create Savings
Who Says Saving Money Is Hard?
How to Get Out of Debt
When Is the Best Time to Invest?

Given $100,000 to invest, should you slowly invest that money over a period of time or simply invest all at once as one lump sum?

To understand the answer, realize that dollar cost averaging (Chapter 46) is intended for the accumulation of assets, not the distribution of assets already accumulated. Studies have shown that the investor who invests all at once makes more money than investors who DCA their way into the market.

This should be no surprise to you; after all, the entire benefit of averaging means that by default, you are guaranteed not to receive the lowest cost available, which in turn means you will not receive the highest returns, either. Since stock prices historically have an upward bias, the sooner you invest, the more money you will make, and dollar cost averaging delays that effort.

People who try to DCA large sums into the market soon learn why their strategy doesn't work: By investing $100,000 over a one-year period, they invest just $8,333 in the first month. That means they didn't invest $91,667. What will they do with that block of cash in the meantime?

It sits in cash, earning 1% interest -- hence the problem. Although you lower your risk by dollar cost averaging, you also lower your return. Therefore, the best time to invest is when you have the money! (After all, if you don't have any money, it's a pretty lousy time to invest, eh?)

This also means you should invest as soon as you do have the money. People sometimes tell me they're saving $25 per month in a bank account. "As soon as it grows to $5,000, I'll buy a mutual fund," they say. If your money is sitting in a bank at only 1% per year, do you realize how long it will take $25/month to grow to $5,000? Don't wait: Invest your money effectively now.

Though all this sounds fine, you're probably unconvinced, because you know that with your luck, the stock market will crash the day after you invest your life savings.

So please don't misunderstand me. I said to invest all your money at once, not invest all your money into stocks at once. The proper way to invest a lump sum is to invest it all at once -- but into a highly diversified portfolio.

« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012, 04:47 AM by freefront »

rangel

• Forum Tambay 100
@VeneurlArgent

Yep...if you will click the 3rd Hyperlink..it will direct you to UITF Calculator..there you could get what you were lookin for. %Gain/Loss since time of investment.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2012, 07:07 AM by rangel »

igig

Newbie here, Di po ba Sell High,Buy low? Question ko po, Regarding investing, kailangan ko po bang hintayin mag nosedive o bumaba ang navpu bago po mag-start mag-invest? Regarding Timing po, applicable din po ba ito sa fixed income fund, bond fund.TIA

freelancer_babe

• Forum Expert 500
^ maganda nga naman kung sell high, buy low - but that is kung short term lang ang tingin mo sa UITF at gusto mo lang kumita ng quick cash at may time kang magmonitor ng investments mo.

Pero I'd rather do peso-cost averaging - investing at regular intervals instead of timing the market whether it's at its high or low. Long term kasi ang plans ko at wala akong time magmonitor ng mga investments ko.

palailai

• Forum Expert 500
Sa akin naman pag umabot na sa 20% target ROI, redeem agad, at yung income ini-invest ko sa Mutual Fund or UITF Fixed Income while yung principal amount naka invest ulit sa Equity Funds..

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning! who's online?
    Today at 08:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    Yesterday at 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    May 26, 2020, 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    May 26, 2020, 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM