Chowking & BPI Credit Card Promo (2014)
One way to avoid drowning in credit card debt is to stop getting a card and to stop using it. But if you must absolutely have one, then just try to make the most out of your card!
You probably don’t know it but banks regularly offer perks and benefits to credit card users.
In this section Credit Card Promos, we compile contests, promos, and offers to various credit cardholders.
Bookmark this page or follow our Facebook page to keep updated of these perks!
BPI Credit Card Promo: Free Food Items at Chowking
Eligible BPI credit cardholders can redeem food items for free at Chowking branches nationwide when they use their card to spend a minimum single purchase transaction of P2,500, P6,000, or P12,000 at any merchant using their BPI card.
Promo period: July 1 to August 31, 2014
Redemption Period: July 1 to October 31, 2014
Qualified cards for the promo:
- Blue MasterCard
- Gold MasterCard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI WorldPerks MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard
- Edge MasterCard
- Mini-Edge MasterCard
The following cards are not eligible to join this promo:
- BPI Express Credit Corporate Classic
- BPI Express Credit Corporate MasterCard
- BPI Family Bank MasterCard
- BPI Amore Visa
- BPI Amore Visa Platinum
1. Cardholders can redeem the following food items at any Chowing store nationwide. Required minimum single receipt transactions and their corresponding free food items are as follows:
|Required Minimum Single Receipt Transaction||Free Chowking Food Items|
|P2,500||One (1) order of 1-Piece Chinese-Style Fried Chicken with rice a la carte; OR|
|One (1) Halo-Halo Regular (with Ice Cream)|
|P6,000||Two (2) orders of 1-Piece Chinese-Style Fried Chicken with rice a la carte + Two (2) orders of 3-Piece Pork or Beef Siomai; OR|
|Two (2) orders of Pork Chao Fan with 4-Piece Pork or Beef Siomai a la carte + Two (2) orders of 2-Piece Buchi|
|P12,000||One (1) order of 5-Piece Chinese Style Fried Chicken + Family Dimsum Platter; OR|
|Three (3) orders of Lauriat ala Carte: (1) Chinese-Style Fried Chicken Lauriat, (1) Chinese-Style Pork Chop Lauriat and (1) Lumpiang Shanghai Lauriat|
2. To redeem, cardholder must:
- Present for verification the BPI Express Credit card used for the transaction
- Surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip or cash advance transaction receipt to any authorized Chowking personnel
- For BPI Express Credit MasterCard foreign-denominated transactions, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
3. Printed charge slip or cash advance transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the FREE food items. Transactions without the printed charge slip or transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Online purchases and internet payments
- Mail and telephone order purchases
- Auto-charge transactions
- Mobile transfers
- Cash advance transactions with no receipt dispensed
4. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale terminal. Cash advance transactions are also qualified.
5. The redemption is valid for dine-in or take-out only.
6. Only one (1) free food item can be redeemed per qualified charge slip or cash advance transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per store only.
7. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
8. The free Chowking food items cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to waive or avoid paying annual credit card fees
- Too much credit card debt? Beware!
- ATM withdrawal fees and balance inquiry charges by Philippine banks
- All Credit Card Promos
View Related Posts