Post a Valentine’s Day message and win $25!
February 4, 2008
Update: This contest has ended. The winners are announced here.
Before we turn 3 years old this March, we’d first want to celebrate Valentine’s Day with you, our dear Pinoy Money Talk readers and visitors.
And to commemorate the event, we’re launching our $25 Valentine’s Day Message Contest!
How to join?
1. Post a short Valentine’s Day message as a comment to this post. Make it as sweet, romantic, or heartwarming as possible. It may be written either in English or Filipino but the entire message should be no longer than 5 sentences.
2. You may dedicate the message to anyone — your spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, parents, even your pet — or to no one at all (also ok!).
3. No need to put your complete name in the Comment field but make sure the Email Address is valid. If you won, you will be contacted via this email address.
4. Only one entry per email address. For multiple entries with the same email add, only the first entry will be valid.
5. Post your entry anytime until 7 p.m. Manila time of February 13, Wednesday. The poster with the best Valentine’s Day message will be declared the winner and announced on February 14, Thursday.
6. The winner can choose to receive the prize money via Paypal ($25) or deposit to local bank account (P1,000).
- For your entry to be posted, make sure you correctly type the 2 reCAPTCHA words in the Comment section before pressing the “Add Comment” button.
- If you find it difficult to read the reCAPTCHA words, press the “Reload (Get a new challenge)” button above the “Get an audio challenge” to get new reCAPCTHA words.
- If your comment has been marked as spam, please contact us so we can immediately de-spam it. Or just wait for it to be posted, anyway, we check our Spam section everyday and we de-spam comments that are not really spam.
- Or you can directly send your contest entry too via our Contact form then we’ll post it here for you.
Click here to learn more about our $150 Countdown to 3 contest.
Start posting your Valentine’s Day message below and win $25 (P1,000)!
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- valentines message