Admiral Markets — Trading for everyone
January 20, 2012
ADMIRAL MARKETS is a leading provider of online trading services for the Foreign exchange market as well as online trading on stocks, commodities, futures, and options.
ADMIRAL MARKETS is licensed in the European Union for main investment and brokerage activities and thus fully comply with all European financial laws including the MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive).
- Online trading with Forex currency pairs, Gold, Crude Oil futures, Indices, Stock CFDs and other financial instruments.
- Tight spreads on Forex starting from 1 pip.
- Instant fulfillment of all market orders based on fully-automated technology known as Instant Execution.
- Interest-free credit leverage up to 1:500, minimum volume of a trade is 0.01 Lot.
- Modern multifunctional trading platform MetaTrader 4 available for PC, Pocket PC and Smartphones with all the advantages of Expert Advisors (automated trading robots), Scripts and Custom Technical Indicators.
- Deposit currency – USD or EUR, at the customer’s discretion. The trading could be started with as low as 10-50 USD.
ADMIRAL MARKETS offers training seminars and educational courses through our global offices, through email, webinars, or even over the phone. These programs are designed to teach trading skills and explain the possible financial opportunities traders may have within Forex and other financial markets.
Our business is to give you the best trading experience possible while making sure that all transactions
are done as transparent as possible while being fully compliant with the law.
With offices in over 30 countries world wide, we truly are a broker for the world.
* This is a sponsored post from our partner Admiral Markets. Click HERE to advertise on our site.
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- admiral markets sponsorship