RESULTS: LET Exam (Sep 2019) List of Passers – Elementary Level
Congratulations to the new teachers!
Did you pass the Licensure Exam for Teachers (Elementary Level) held last September 29, 2019? Wonder no more. Find out if you or someone you know is now a licensed teacher by viewing the list of passers below.
UPDATE (October 2019): The LET Exam Results will be released soon! Stay tuned and scroll below to view the complete List of Passers, Topnotchers, and Best Performing Schools once released by the PRC (Professional Regulation Commission)!
To view the LET Results for the Secondary Level, see: RESULTS: LET Exam (Sep 2019) List of Passers – Secondary Level
Looking for a teaching job? Check out job vacancies and job opportunities here in the Philippines and abroad. Just scroll down to the “Job Vacancy for Teachers” section below. Good luck!
Make sure you like the PRC Board Exam Results Facebook page to receive updates and announcements related to the Plumber Licensure Exam results!
Reminders for New Board Exam Passers
If you successfully passed the board exam, congratulations! If you’re wondering what you’re supposed to do next, check out our useful guide so you can:
(3) find a job for teachers in the Philippines and abroad! (to check out job vacancies and expected salary, head over to “Job Vacancy for Teachers” section below)
Registration and Oath-Taking for LET Exam Passers
The registration for the issuance of your PRC ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon. Take note that this will be done online via the PRC Online LERIS system. If you want a detailed step-by-step guide on how to register to get a PRC ID online, just click here.
Although registration will be conducted online, you are still required to appear personally and to be physically present to sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. Make sure you bring the following requirements with you when you personally register:
- Duly-accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (which you can download after completing the PRC online registration above);
- Notice of Admission (for identification only);
- Two (2) pieces passport-size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag);
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamps (doc stamps); and
- One (1) piece short brown envelope.
Regarding the oath-taking ceremony for LET passers, the date and venue is still TBA (To Be Announced). Stay tuned and wait for further notice by liking and following the PRC Exam Results Facebook page.
If you did not pass the LET Board Exam
If you unfortunately did not pass, it’s OK! Just consider this a minor setback for now. Keep your head up and try again in the succeeding exam. You’ll make it next time and you’ll become a teacher soon, don’t worry!
For your information, the next schedule of the Licensure Exam for Teachers in the Philippines is in March 2020 Follow the guide here if you want to find out How to Register for the next PRC Board Exam.
Do you want to know the score you got in the exam? Follow the instructions in this article on LET exam rating verification. Take note that it might take a few days before the PRC will complete uploading all exam scores so if you can’t find your score yet, just return to the page at a later time.
If you will be taking the exam as a repeater, conditional passer, or for removals, here are some tips we compiled to help you finally ace the exam and become a teacher soon!
Practical Tips to Pass the LET Exam
Looking for useful and practical tips in preparation for your board exam review? Here you go!
- Tip #1: Do not let fear paralyze you.
- Tip #2: Ask for divine help.
- Tip #3: Believe that failure is not an option.
- Tip #4: Focus on the subjects with highest weights and those you find difficult.
- Tip #5: Commit to a regular study time.
- Tip #6: Organize your review materials.
- Tip #7: Use memory notes or mnemonic devices.
- Tip #8: Answer sample exams whenever available.
- Tip #9: Prepare everything you need the night before the exam.
- Tip #10: Make sure you surround yourself with positive people.
Read these useful tips in more detail in our awesome list of 10 Tips to Pass the LET Exam in just 1 Take!
Topnotchers: LET Exam (Sep 2019) – Elementary Level
Congratulations to the top placers in the Sep 2019 LET Board Exam for Elementary Teachers! The complete list of topnotchers is as follows.
* List of Top 10 Passers to be posted here once announced by the PRC. Stay tuned!
Best Performing Schools: LET Exam (Sep 2019) – Elementary Level
Which schools had the highest passing rates in the recently concluded exam? Check out the list below of the best performing schools:
* List of Best Performing Schools to be posted here once announced by the PRC. Stay tuned!
Complete List of Passers: LET Exam (Sep 2019) – Elementary Level
Want to find out if you or someone you know is now a teacher?
Simply scroll below to search for the name or press “Ctrl+F” on your keyboard or use the “Find in Page” function in your browser. Congrats if you passed the exam!
LICENSURE EXAMINATION FOR TEACHERS
Official List of Passers (Source: PRC)
Held on September 29, 2019
Released on 2019
* Complete list of passers to be posted here once announced by the PRC. Stay tuned and wait for further updates by liking the PRC Exam Results Facebook page.
Job Vacancy for Teachers in the Philippines
Now that you’ve passed the LET exam, you’re probably considering to take a job soon as a teacher.
To help you get started, we compiled below some related job vacancies posted in various job websites in the Philippines. This list is intended to give you an idea of the qualifications, job description, and salary associated with a teaching job.
Happy job hunting!
- Job Title: Teacher (Schola Angelicus)
- Company: PA Properties
- Location: San Pedro, Laguna
- Job Description: Responsible for providing his utmost knowledge and skills in molding children academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education/BEED/BSED
- With or without experience
- Excellent classroom management skills, excellent communication and human relation skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, stress management skills and time management skills.
- Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and submit functional, appropriate, adequate and updates lesson plans.
- Prepare and use functional, appropriate, adequate and updated instructional materials.
- Implement innovative teaching strategies (variety of methods) suited to the individual needs of students and consider the following:
- Method is sequentially and logically arranged.
- Strategies are congruent to the lesson objectives.
- Questioning techniques encourage higher-level thinking skills.
- Ensure classroom arrangement and environment are suitable and conducive for learning.
- Manage the discipline of pupils including classroom rules, guidelines and individual and group tasks.
- Assess pupils’ learning outcomes for the following: a) written works, b) performance tasks, c) quarterly assessment and submit them on time.
- Conduct enrichment and intervention programs (Alternative Delivery Mode) and effectively address needs of students of different levels.
- Manage pertinent records (SF1, SF2, Form 137, Form 138, student portfolio, etc.) and submit them to superiors and office.
- Conduct homeroom, PTC (Parent-Teacher Conference), STC (Student-Teacher Conference etc.) to enhance pupil learning, pupil achievement and school programs.
- Ensure that learning competencies are met and appropriately adjust level of teaching or activities for class or individual pupil.
- Source: Indeed.com.ph Philippines
- Job Title: Elementary Teacher (Grade 4-6)
- Company: Golden Link College Foundation Inc.
- Location: Caloocan, Metro Manila
- A graduate of Bachelor in Elementary Education
- Has pleasant personality, wholesome character, adaptable, creative, enthusiastic and result oriented
- Proficient in communication skills both in written and spoken English
- Committed to the highest level of personal growth and professional excellence
- Source: Jora Philippines
Useful PRC Links and Board Exam Resources
- RESULTS: LET Exam (Sep 2019) List of Passers: Secondary Level
- How to Renew your PRC ID Online in 5 Easy Steps
- PRC Registration for New Board Exam Passers
- How to Check your Actual Board Exam Score: PRC Verification of Rating
- PRC Online Appointment & Board Exam Application