(2019) PRC Verification of Rating: How to Check your Board Exam Score
Do you want to know the score you got in the PRC Board Exam that you took? Here’s our step-by-step guide on how to easily verify your PRC exam rating online!
Yes, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will mail you the official board exam results — containing the final grade you received and breakdown of scores — but unfortunately it usually takes several days or weeks even before you get to receive this mail. So if you want to know right now what score you got in the board exam, check out our handy guide below.
Thanks to technology, it’s now easy and convenient to find out your exam scores once the board exam results are released. All you need is internet access. Here’s how to do online verification of your PRC board exam score.
How to Verify your PRC Board Exam Rating
Step 1. Directly head over to the “Verification” section of the PRC LERIS (Licensure Examination and Registration Information System) website. The official URL is https://online.prc.gov.ph/Verification but a mirror website located at http://online1.prc.gov.ph/Verification also works.
Similarly, you may access the “Verification” section by going to the main page of the PRC LERIS website at https://online.prc.gov.ph/ then clicking the “Verification” link located at the bottom section of the homepage.
Step 2. In the “Online Verification” page, since you want to check your board exam rating, make sure the highlighted tab is the first tab, which is “Verification of Rating”. Other options available are: (1) Verification of License by Name; and (2) Verification of License by License Number but you will only use those if you want to verify if a person is indeed a licensed professional registered with the PRC.
Step 3. Input all required fields in the “Verification of Rating” form. These include:
- Examination Name – choose your board exam from the dropdown menu
- Examination Date – choose the date of your board exam
- Application No.* – input the Application Number personally assigned to you by the PRC
- First Name – make sure the spelling of your First Name is correct
- Last Name – make sure the spelling of your Last Name (Surname) is correct
- Birthdate – your birthday in the following format: Month-Day-Year (MM/DD/YYYY)
* Where to find the PRC Application Number? This can be found in your NOA or Notice of Admission.
Step 4. Once you have correctly inputted all required information, click the green “Verify” button. That’s it! You’ll now get to see your board exam rating and breakdown of score.
Requirements to Request Report of Rating and Certificate of Passing
In some cases, especially if you are applying for a job abroad or taking a professional licensure exam in another country, you will need to show proof that you passed the PRC board exam and the corresponding exam ratings you received. You will thus need to secure a Certificate of Passing or Report of Rating from the PRC.
To request a certification or to authenticate your PRC documents, prepare the following requirements:
- Valid PRC ID (Professional Identification Card) and photocopy of PRC ID for exam passers – if PRC ID is expired, present Claim Slip of processed application for renewal of PRC ID;
- Any valid ID for examinees who failed
- Duly accomplished Request Form
- Documentary stamps (Doc stamps)
- If requesting authentication: Original and photocopy of PRC documents to be authenticated
How to Apply for Report of Rating / Certificate of Passing
Here’s the Application Process:
- Secure a Request Form from the Officer-of-the-Day or reception counter of the PRC office.
- Fill out Request Form and present completed form and other required documents (see “Requirements” above) at the application counter.
- Proceed to the Cashier to pay the certification / authentication fee. If you want to receive the document on the same day, use the Express Lane. However, if you are not in a hurry and are willing to wait, just use the Regular Lane. Your documents will be available after three (3) working days.
PRC Certification / Authentication Fee
The certification / authentication fee is as follows:
Express Lane (release on the same day) – P200.00 per copy
Regular Lane (release after 3 working days) – P75.00 per copy
Other related information you’ll find useful:
- UPDATED: How to Renew your PRC ID Online
- PRC Board Exam Results and Room Assignments
- UPDATED Guide: PRC Online Registration for Board Exam Passers
View Related Posts