(Nov 2019) RESULTS: Criminologist Licensure Exam (CLE) List of Passers
Congratulations to the new Criminologists!
Did you pass the Criminology exam held last November 29-30, December 1, 2019? Wonder no more. Find out if you or someone you know is now a licensed Criminologist by viewing the list of passers below.
UPDATE (November 2019): The Criminology Board Exam Results will be released soon! Stay tuned and scroll below to view the complete List of Passers, Topnotchers, and Best Performing Schools once released by the PRC (Professional Regulation Commission)!
Looking for a Criminologist job? Check out job vacancies and job opportunities here in the Philippines and abroad. Just scroll down to the “Job Vacancy for Criminologists” section below. Good luck!
Make sure you like the Board Exam Results Facebook page to receive updates and announcements related to the Plumber Licensure Exam results!
Reminders for New Board Exam Passers
If you successfully passed the board exam, congratulations! If you’re wondering what you’re supposed to do next, check out our useful guide so you can:
(3) find a job for Criminologists in the Philippines and abroad! (to check out job vacancies and expected salary, head over to “Job Vacancy for Criminologists” section below)
Registration and Oath-Taking for Criminology Exam Passers
The registration for the issuance of your PRC ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced soon. Take note that this will be done online via the PRC Online LERIS system. If you want a detailed step-by-step guide on how to register to get a PRC ID online, just click here.
Although registration will be conducted online, you are still required to appear personally and to be physically present to sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. Make sure you bring the following requirements with you when you personally register:
- Duly-accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (which you can download after completing the PRC online registration above);
- Notice of Admission (for identification only);
- Two (2) pieces passport-size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag);
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamps (doc stamps); and
- One (1) piece short brown envelope.
Regarding the oath-taking ceremony for Criminology exam passers, the date and venue is still TBA (To Be Announced). Stay tuned and wait for further notice by liking and following the Board Exam Results Facebook page.
If you did not pass the Criminology Board Exam
If you unfortunately did not pass, it’s OK! Just consider this a minor setback for now. Keep your head up and try again in the succeeding exam. You’ll make it next time and you’ll become a Criminologist soon, don’t worry!
For your information, the next schedule of the Criminology Licensure Exam (CLE) in the Philippines is in June 2020. Follow the guide here if you want to find out How to Register for the next Board Exam.
Do you want to know the score you got in the exam? Follow the instructions in this article on Criminology board exam rating verification. Take note that it might take a few days before the PRC will complete uploading all exam scores so if you can’t find your score yet, just return to the page at a later time.
If you will be taking the exam as a repeater, conditional passer, or for removals, here are some tips we compiled to help you finally ace the exam and become a Criminologist soon!
Practical Tips to Pass the Criminology Board Exam
Looking for useful and practical tips in preparation for your board exam review? Here you go!
- Tip #1: Solve sample test papers every day and carefully analyze your mistakes.
- Tip #2: Make sure you read your all notes or books in Criminology.
- Tip #3: Don’t compare your performance to your classmates.
- Tip #4: Set your body clock according to the board exam schedule.
- Tip #5: Adopt useful elimination tactics when dealing with difficult questions.
Read these useful tips in more detail in our awesome list of Tips to Pass the Criminology Board Exam.
Topnotchers: Criminology Board Exam (Nov 2019)
Congratulations to the top placers in the Nov 2019 Criminology Board Exam! The complete list of topnotchers is as follows.
* List of Top 10 Passers currently being finalized and will be posted here once announced by the PRC. Stay tuned!
Best Performing Schools: Criminology Board Exam (Nov 2019)
Which schools had the highest passing rates in the recently concluded exam? Check out the list below of the best performing schools:
* List of Best Performing Schools currently being finalized and will be posted here once announced by the PRC. Stay tuned!
Complete List of Passers: Criminology Board Exam (Nov 2019)
Want to find out if you or someone you know is now a Criminologist?
Simply scroll below to search for the name or press “Ctrl+F” on your keyboard or use the “Find in Page” function in your browser. Congrats if you passed the exam!
CRIMINOLOGY LICENSURE EXAMINATION (CLE)
Official List of Passers (Source: PRC)
Held on November 29-30, December 1, 2019
Released on December 2019
* Complete list of passers to be posted here once announced by the PRC. Stay tuned and wait for further updates by liking the Board Exam Results Facebook page.
Job Vacancy for Criminologists in the Philippines
Now that you’ve passed the Criminology exam, you’re probably considering to take a job soon as a Criminologist.
To help you get started, we compiled below some related job vacancies posted in various job websites in the Philippines. This list is intended to give you an idea of the qualifications, job description, and salary associated with a Criminologist job.
Happy job hunting!
- Job Title: INTERNAL SECURITY REPRESENTATIVE
- Company: SM CITY CLARK
- Location: Angeles City
- Job Description: The Mall/Internal Security Representative is responsible for assisting the Manager and Supervisor in the over-all supervision of personnel assigned to his section. Leads Security Guards in conducting searches/inspection within the designated area before and after the store hours and in any given time if warranted. Attends to customers’ problem/complaints related to security matters. Assist in ensuring compliance to establishes security procedures and makes recommendations as to its review and/or continued implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Protective Services & Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
- Source: Indeed.com.ph Philippines
- Job Title: COMMAND CENTER OPERATOR
- Company: Annex Digital Inc.
- Location: Makati City
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Protective Services & Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Security/ Protective Services or equivalent.
- Knowledge on risk analysis and incident management.
- With experience in CCTV/Alarm System Call handling.
- Can multi task and work under pressure.
- With problem solving skills.
- 28 Full time positions available.
- Source: Jora Philippines
Job Opportunities / Salary of Criminologists Abroad
If you’re looking instead to work abroad as a Criminologist, we’ve also got information for you below. Here are sample job opportunities, with compensation details and eligibility requirements, in other countries.
- Job Title: Security Officer
- Company: Sumifru (Philippines) Corporation
- Location: Europe
- Job Description: The Security Officer is responsible for implementing security-related protocols and standards in his/her assigned area or district. He/She ensures compliance of area or district personnel to security standards and measures for loss prevention and life and property protection.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Criminology/Military or any related course.
- Post Graduate Diploma/Master’s Degree is an advantage
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Knowledge in production operations or food manufacturing
- Expertise in safety and security management
- Knowledge in government regulations and compliance
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Source: Jora Philippines
Useful PRC Links and Board Exam Resources
- How to Renew your PRC ID Online in 5 Easy Steps
- PRC Registration for New Board Exam Passers
- How to Check your Actual Board Exam Score: PRC Verification of Rating
- PRC Online Appointment & Board Exam Application