We’ve mentioned before that it’s possible to earn by referring people to Paypal. When they sign up using your referral link, you receive an initial bonus of $1.00 when your Referred Merchant has received a total of $200.00. In addition, you get 0.5% of the total amount of their payments up to $1,000 for 12 months.
In our case, we’ve already received around $30 bonus from Paypal in March until early April.
How can you promote Paypal and get more referral bonuses? Here are three tips.
1. Promote Paypal in your blog or site. Spice it up by using Paypal images and logos and accompany them with lines that drive your visitors to action.
For example, instead of simply placing a Paypal logo in your blog’s sidebar, place text above it that say, “You still don’t have a Paypal account? Click here to get one — FREE!” or “Paypal is the easiest way to receive money online. Don’t have an account yet? Click here to sign up.”
2. Educate your readers about the how’s and what’s of Paypal. That’s one way of convincing them to open an account. For instance, tell them about:
- bank codes in the Philippines required to make a withdrawal;
- a step-by-step guide to withdraw funds to a UnionBank account; or
- the different types of Paypal accounts.
Of course, when you link to Paypal, include your referral link.
3. Visit forums or blogs where people have questions about Paypal and try to answer them. If allowed, include your Paypal affiliate link in your reply. Or link to your blog article that contains the answer to their Paypal questions. When they visit your blog, they will most likely click on the Paypal link. If they sign up, they then become your affiliates.
Must read these other related, useful articles!