Having problems withdrawing your Paypal funds to your Unionbank account?
Worry no more. here is a step-by-step guide to do just that.
(Those using BPI, BDo or other bank accounts may also refer to this guide since the steps are similar.)
Make sure first that you have a valid bank account attached to your Paypal account. Head over to our article Paypal fees when withdrawing funds to BPI, BDO, Unionbank accounts if you need help regarding this issue.
Once you have verified that a valid Unionbank account is linked to your Paypal account, you may now proceed with the steps below.
How to transfer PayPal funds to a UnionBank account
1. In your PayPal account, go to the My Account > Withdraw section and choose your withdrawal option. Unless you have a US bank account, you are most likely going to withdraw funds to your Philippine-based debit or credit card, so click the Transfer funds to your card link.
2. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and choose the card where funds are to be transferred. A valid credit or debit card must be attached in your account before you can do this. (Click here to find out how you can use UnionBank credit or debit card in PayPal
.) Once you are done, click Continue
3. Review all related details before submitting the request. PayPal reminds you that there is a withdrawal fee (click here to view Paypal withdrawal fees
). Additional return fees are charged if you have an incomplete or incorrect withdrawal request so make sure you are inputting the correct info.
4. A confirmation page appears if the request is successfully submitted. The page also shows your remaining daily withdrawal limit. PayPal Philippines accounts normally have a $500 limit on daily withdrawals.
5. The transaction then appears in your Transaction History. Requests that are not yet confirmed by PayPal are shown as “Pending.” Those successfully processed are marked “Completed.”
According to Unionbank, funds will be transferred to your EON account within 5-7 banking days.
In some cases, though, fund transfers are expedited and some users have previously reported receiving funds to their Unionbank account within 1-3 days.
Were you able to successfully make a withdrawal? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below!
Must read these other related, useful articles:
Check out other interesting, related posts!
Topic Summary Keywords:
how to withdraw money from paypal to eon, unionbank paypal, unionbank eon, paypal to eon, eon paypal, withdraw paypal to eon, paypal unionbank, how to transfer money from Paypal to EON, paypal eon, union bank eon