Having problems withdrawing your Paypal funds to your Unionbank account? Worry no more. here is a step-by-step guide to do just that.
(Those using BPI, BDO or other bank accounts may also refer to this guide since the steps are similar.)
First, make sure that you have a valid bank account attached to your Paypal account. Head over to our article How to withdraw Paypal to a Philippine bank account if you need help regarding this issue.
Once you have verified that a valid Unionbank account is linked to your account, you may now proceed with the steps below.
How to transfer PayPal funds to a UnionBank account
1. In your PayPal account, go to the My Account > Withdraw section and choose your withdrawal option. Unless you have a US bank account, you are most likely going to withdraw funds to your Philippine-based debit or credit card, so click the Transfer funds to your card link.
2. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and choose the Unionbank card where funds are to be transferred. A valid credit or debit card must be attached in your account before you can do this. (Click here to find out how you can use UnionBank credit or debit card in PayPal
.) Once you are done, click Continue
3. Review all related details before submitting the request. Take note that there is a withdrawal fee for this transaction (click here to view Paypal withdrawal fees
). Additional return fees are charged if you have an incomplete or incorrect withdrawal request so make sure your withdrawal details are correct.
4. A confirmation page appears if the request is successfully submitted. The page also shows your remaining daily withdrawal limit. PayPal Philippines accounts normally have a $500 limit on daily withdrawals.
5. The transaction then appears in your Transaction History. Requests that are not yet confirmed by PayPal are shown as “Pending.” Those successfully processed are marked “Completed.”
According to Unionbank, funds will be transferred to your EON account within 2-4 banking days.
Were you able to successfully make a withdrawal? Tell us about your experience in the comment section below!
Must read these other related, useful articles:
Comments via Facebook
Other must-read, awesome posts!