How to get Paypal referral link
September 24, 2009
We’ve written several articles before explaining how one can earn from Paypal. Since we started using it, we’ve already earned more than $500 referral bonuses.
Last week, we got another $33 bonus from Paypal as seen in this screesnhot.
How exactly does one earn from Paypal?
Just refer a new Paypal user and when that person has received a total of $200.00, you receive an initial bonus of $1.00.
You also get 0.5% of the total amount of his payments up to $1,000 for 12 months.
In order to receive the Bonus, your Referred Merchant must:
- (1) sign up for a PayPal Business or Premier Account through your link;
- (2) become a verified user; and
- (3) not already have a PayPal Personal, Business, or Premier account at the time of the referral.
Where to get my Paypal referral link?
Log in to your PayPal account. Scroll down to the very bottom and find the “Referrals” link in the menu. Click it and on the next page you’ll find your referral link and promotional banners you can use.
How can I promote my Paypal referral link?
We discussed that before in our article How to earn more Paypal referral bonus. Check it out to find ways how you can get more Paypal referrals.
- How to open a Paypal account
- Which Paypal account is best: Personal vs. Premier vs. Business account?
- How to fund a Paypal account
- How to earn money from Paypal
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- paypal referral
- paypal referral link
- paypal referral link code
- where is paypal referral link 2013
- paypal referral codes
- how to get paypal referral link
- how to find referral baner on paypal
- promotion or referral code for paypal
- referral link on paypal
- where can i find my referral link in paypal