Oriental Peninsula IPO price is P2.68
December 7, 2007
Nickel miner Oriental Peninsula Resources Group announced that its initial public offering (IPO) price is P2.68 per share.
Oriental Peninsula is selling up to 300 million common shares, representing 20% of its authorized capital stock. The offering runs from December 6 until December 12.
The stock is expected to start trading at the Philippine Stock Exchange on December 18.
Oriental Peninsula is a company currently involved in two nickel mining projects in Palawan. It aims to raise P804 million from the IPO which it plans to use for capital expenditures and to augment working capital requirements.
Discuss this Initial Public Offering in the IPO Discussion, News and Updates thread in the PMT Forum.
Check out these other related posts on Stock Trading!
- Why People Lose Money in Stocks: Cycle of Emotions in Trading
- How to use the PSE Board Lot table
- PSE stock trading hours
- Is stock market investing for you?
Learn more about Dividends here!
- About Dividend income in stock investing
- How are profits made in the stock market?
- What is Ex-Date, Ex-Dividend Date, Record Date?
- Dividend Yield of PSE index stocks in 2012
- What you need to know about Property Dividends
Here are interesting articles about Initial Public Offering!