We reported a few weeks ago that starting November 2007, Google Adsense publishers can receive their earnings through the Western Union Quick Cash option.
This week I will try to encash my Adsense earnings using Western Union (WU) and will report my experience here.
Here’s a guide for those opting to use the WU payout method.
How to pick up a Western Union Quick Cash payment
1. Locate a Western Union agent that offers the Quick Cash service from the site .
2. Prepare the following before visiting the WU branch.
- The amount of your payment
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) for this payment
- Your government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License, TIN ID, SSS ID, etc)
- Sender’s information:
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
The payment amount and MTCN can be found by clicking on the ‘details’ link next to the Payment Issued line on My Account > Payment History in your Google Adsense account (see screenshot).
3. Go to the WU agent, show them the information in #2, and inform them you would like to pick up a Quick Cash payment.