How to Franchise: Potato Corner
When it comes to french fries, there’s one name dubbed as the “Best Flavored Fries” in the country — and that is Potato Corner.
For those interested to franchise a Potato Corner outlet, here’s a quick guide on how to begin your franchising journey.
About Potato Corner
Inspired by the idea of flavored popcorn which was a trend in the early ‘90s, Cinco Corporation launched the first Potato Corner food cart in 1992.
In 1993, it began franchising and launched 74 outlets in only one year. Today, it is offering flavored french fries both locally and globally, with more than 800 branches in the Philippines and abroad, including Indonesia, Thailand, Australia, Panama, and USA.
Currently, 70% of the local outlets are franchise operated.
Potato Corner’s franchise fee depends on the store outlet. The various franchise package costs are:
School Cart (1.2 meters): P200,000
Standard Cart (1.8 meters): P350,000
Kiosk (2 x 2 meters): P400,000 – P500,000
Kiosk with roof and seating (2 x 2 meters): P500,000 – P600,000
In-Line Store (approx. 4 x 4 meters): P500,000 – P700,000
In-Line Store with Seating (approx. 4 x 4 meters): P800,000 – P1,200,000
Franchise Package Inclusions
The franchising package includes the following:
- Franchise Fee
- Small Wares & Equipment
- Initial Supplies
- Franchisee and Crew Training
How to apply for Potato Corner franchise
- Prepare and submit the following documents:
- Letter of intent (including your desired location and reason/s why you want to franchise)
- Map or sketch of your desired location
- Photos of your desired location
- Current resume/curriculum vitae
- 2 valid (preferably government) IDs
2. The Potato Corner Team will then schedule a meeting with you. There may be a location visit within the same day or at another time.
3. Wait for about a month for the approval process. Once your application is approved, you and your crew will be trained on how to prepare the flavored fries and to ensure these will sell.
For prospective franchisees who are located in the countries where Potato Corner is already operating, you may send an authorized representative to talk with their team.
If you would like to pioneer the business in new countries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate with the process.
Potato Corner Franchising Contact Details
For further inquiries, you may contact:
Ms. Ellaine Bautista
You may send inquiries or your franchising application in the Potato Corner official website.
Information and Image Sources: Official Company Website, Greenhills.com.ph
Smile and rate this post! Thank you!