How to Franchise McDonald’s in the Philippines (Franchise Fee, etc.)
Interested to get your own McDonald’s franchise?
Here are relevant information that can help you understand how to franchise, how much you need, and who to contact to start your own franchise of McDonald’s in the Philippines.
UPDATED IN 2017!
About the McDonald’s Franchise
In the Philippines, McDonald’s started franchising in 1985, and has since expanded to build a network of over 200 franchised restaurants nationwide.
McDonald’s franchisees are also called Owner/Operators and play a major role in the global success of this world-renowned brand.
As a McDonald’s Philippines Owner/Operator, franchisees gain the following advantages:
- Extensive support system to cover all aspects of the business, which includes operations, supply chain, and marketing support throughout the entire franchise term
- World class training to deliver world class service and business success
- 100% customer awareness of the world’s leading fast food restaurant
- Access to world class suppliers that provide the necessary goods and services that go into great-tasting food and excellent services that customers enjoy
- A peer network of over 80 franchisees locally, and the McDonald’s network of over 27,000 employees nationwide
Main Products and/or Services Offered
- Burger McDo
- Big Mac
- Big n’ Tasty
- Quarter Pounder
- Chicken McDo
- Pepper Burger Steak
- Twister Fries
- Caramel Sundae
- McDo Kids’ Happy Meal
Total Franchise Cost / Investment
How much does it cost to get a McDonald’s franchise in the Philippines?
The investment typically ranges between P30 million and P50 million, with the assumption that the land is leased. This covers the following standard inclusions:
Standard Package Inclusions
- Architectural Planning and Design Fees
- Building and leasehold improvements and other relevant site works necessary
- Kitchen, air-conditioning and exhaust equipment
- Cash registers
- Emergency generators
- Seating, signages and decor
- Other furniture and fixtures
The total franchise cost may vary depending on the following factors:
- Restaurant size
- Suitability of existing building
- Site location whether provincial or within Metro Manila
- Equipment specifications involved based on the kind of menu offering (regular or limited menu line). In all cases, however McDonald’s specifies and approves the menu offerings.
If you’re interested to be a McDonald’s franchisee / owner / operator, contact:
The Franchising Department
17th Floor, Citibank Center Bldg.
8741 Paseo de Roxas St.,Makati City
Telephone Number: 8888-500 local 5000
Cellphone Number: 09199112553
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Image Sources: Official Company Website, Philippine Daily Inquirer
Smile and rate this post! Thank you!