Where should I invest?
December 12, 2006
What’s a good investment program? Where should I invest?
You probably are one of the many who keep on asking the same questions. Dr. Noet Ravalo, former Chief Economist of the Bankers Association of the Philippines, says: “It depends.” That is, it all depends on what you have and what you need.
It’s a trite response but he says that really is the answer. How and where you invest is determined by:
how much you are investing;
how big a loss you can afford to accept just in case;
how often you wish to generate returns;
how long you want to keep your investments;
how you react to uncertainties; and
how much access you have to information that you would need to monitor and manage your investments.
“Investment gurus may impress you with their so-called secret methods,” Ravalo writes in an article published in the Philippine Daily Inquirer, “but the truth is, it’s all a question of how much you have and what it is for.”
Here are some references to guide you find your investment strategy:
- Test: What type of investor are you?
- Before investing, find out your investment objectives first
- Time deposits, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate: Where to invest my money?
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- where to invest money in the philippines
- where to invest money philippines
- how to invest money in philippines
- where should i invest my money
- UINVEST PH