How to earn using your PayPal account
October 16, 2006
So you already signed up for a PayPal account. Do you know you can earn by referring others to PayPal? It’s possible using PayPal’s Merchant Referral Bonus Program.
Here’s how it works:
- Start by logging in to your PayPal account.
- Go to the “Referrals” section and get your personalized referral link or banner that you can use to invite others to PayPal.
- Each time a new merchant signs up for a PayPal Business or Premier account via your link or banner, you’ll immediately start receiving 0.5% of their payment volume, up to US$1,000.*
- As soon as your Referred Merchant has used PayPal to receive a total of US$200.00, you will receive your initial bonus of $1.00 USD, which will be deposited directly into your PayPal account.
- In addition, you will receive a residual payout equivalent to 0.5% of the total amount of the merchant’s PayPal payments for 12 months after the initial creation of the account.
- You are eligible to receive bonus payouts for the first 12 months of the Merchant’s account ownership. PayPal will send your initial payout within one week of the Merchant reaching the initial US$200.00 while Residual Payouts will be made no sooner than every 30 days after the transaction.
Start inviting your friends now to PayPal Philippines!
* In order for you to receive the Bonus, the Referred Merchant must: (1) sign up for a PayPal Business or Premier Account through your link; (2) become a verified user; and (3) not already have a PayPal Personal, Business, or Premier account at the time of the referral.
Click for more interesting, useful and related posts:
- how to earn using paypal
- how to earn money online philippines paypal
- how to earn online with paypal