ShopBack Review: How to earn Cash Rebates when shopping online
Are you doing your online shopping at Lazada, Zalora, Sephora Philippines, Grab, Food Panda or Booking.com?
Then you’d be glad to know that you can earn cash rebates when you shop with these online stores via the ShopBack program.
Can I really earn cash rebates?
The simple answer: Yes!
I’ve been a member of the cash rebate program for months now, and I signed up after BPI endorsed it to their cardholders. That’s an assurance that this is a legit company that genuinely pays rebates.
In fact, just a few weeks ago, I already cashed out P1,162.10 and have indeed received the cash in my BPI savings account — which proves this is real.
Here’s a screenshot of my account as of 2016. Before the end of the year 2016, I’ve already earned a total of P3,854.57 (see “Total Earnings” bar below).
UPDATE: I’ve constantly used ShopBack when I make purchases online and as of 2017, I’ve already earned a total of P7,181.84 as seen below!
I’ve also received cash payout of P4,271.38, directly credited to my BPI savings account, which is why I can say this is indeed legit!
How does it work?
The cashback program has partnerships with Zalora, Lazada, Food Panda, and dozens of other online retailers. When you purchase from these websites, they earn affiliate income which they share with members as cash rebates.
The cash rebate is a certain percentage of the total transaction amount. For example, if you bought an item worth P1,000 from Lazada and the cash rebate rate is 8%, you’ll get P80 cash refund.
* (The cash rebate may vary depending on the promo, and it ranges from 4% to 12% of the transaction amount.)
How to start earning cash rebates
It’s actually a very simple process. If you want to earn your cash rebates right away, follow the steps below.
- Sign up for a cash rebate account here. It’s free and you can really earn money.
- Before you shop in your favorite online shopping site, make sure you first login to your cash rebate account. From there, click the link to the online shopping store before making any purchase. You must do this step, otherwise, your cash rebate won’t be credited to your account.
- After clicking the link, you’ll be redirected to the actual website of Lazada, Booking.com, Zalora, Grab, AliExpress, etc. and then you can do your online shopping as per usual.
- Your cash rebate will then be credited to your account after a few days or weeks.
That’s it! Enjoy your cash rebates!
Update 2017: Agoda and CashCashPinoy are no longer included in the list of partner companies of ShopBack. Here’s a list of active online shopping stores and websites where you can still earn cash rebates.
- Sephora Philippines
- Food Panda
- Jollibee on FoodPanda
- Air Asia Zest
- Philippine Airlines
- The SM Store
Join the ShopBack cash rebate program here for free.
Smile and rate this post! Thank you!