In what is touted as the biggest corporate bond issue in the Philippines, beer company San Miguel Brewery, Inc. (SMB) successfully raised P38.8 billion or US$800 million during this week’s sale of its fixed-rate bonds.
SMB offered three types of bonds to the market:
- 3-year bonds, paying interest coupon of 8.25% per annum
- 5-year bonds, paying interest coupon of 8.875% per annum
- 10-year bonds, paying interest coupon of 10.5% per annum
If you want to invest in these SMB Bonds, inquire with your bank, specifically the bank’s Trust Department or Trust Group.
- San Miguel’s woes; investors beware
- Commercial papers offered by banks
- All about Bonds and other Corporate & Government Securities
Other Investment Products in the past: