Results of Bank Stress Tests and 3rd Quarter Earnings Update
We’ve got new Special Stock Reports brimming with useful information about the Philippine stock marke and designed to equip you with advanced knowledge and skills that can help you become a successful stock investor.
Take a look at the following special reports from PinoyInvestor, a stock subscription service that delivers analysis and recommendations of eight (8) stock brokerage companies in the Philippines.
Special Report #1: Which countries will benefit from low oil prices? (FREE Report!)
- This stock report is free, free, free! Simply signup or login to read this exclusive report. Find out which countries are positively and negatively affected by the continuously sliding prices of oil in the world market. Check out whether the Philippines stands to lose or stands to benefit from this global phenomenon.
- Excerpt from this stock report: “The 9-month earnings of most Philippine companies met our expectations. Out of the 48 companies that we cover, 30 reported earnings that were in line with or above our expectations, while 18 disappointed.”
Special Report #3: Results of Stress Tests on Philippine Banks
- What you’ll find in this report: “The purpose of Stress Tests is to provide investors with an overview on how strong or frail the financial sector is, with a sample of US, European and Philippine banks. The Bank Stress Tests are conducted on the eight (8) mid- to big-cap Philippine banks and the top three US and the top three European banks in terms of assets.”
Special Report #4: Declining oil prices — good or bad for the Philippines?
- “Taking into account the positive effects of the recent slide in oil prices, we remain bullish on stocks in the following sectors…”
Special Report #5: Which of these 3 Investment Strategies is best for you? (FREE Report!)
- Buy and Hold? Peso Cost Averaging? Market Timing? Read this useful, informative article which explains what each stock investing strategy means and when each one is applicable. Share to your friends so they’ll also be intelligent investors!
Happy smart investing!
Disclaimer: The reports and content provided above are not to be construed as an offer, invitation, solicitation, inducement or representation of any kind. All information are not intended as financial advice and should not to be relied upon as authoritative or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgment by any recipient. Take note that investment in stocks may involve risks. Conduct due diligence before making the decision to invest.
View Related Posts