If you have a blog or know someone with a blog that deserves to be recognized, nominate it in the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards (PBA).
The last day to submit the nominees is today, August 10, at 12 midnight so rush now to the PBA site to make the nomination.
The eligibility requirements for the Philippine Blog Awards are as follows:
- The blog must be Filipino-owned.
- The blog must not belong to a publishing or media group.
- For the Best Blog Division: The blog must have been established at least four months before April 2008. Blogs should have at least maintained for three months a regular post for at least every two weeks. Podcasts and videocasts must have a monthly post for three months.
- For the Best Post Division: The post/videocast/podcast must have been published from April 2007 to April 2008. A maximum of five posts from the same blog will be allowed per category.
- For the Special Awards Division: Nominees must at least have been established, introduced, and blogging for at least a year or within the year.
- Submitted blogs and post should contain the necessary authorization to use the images, audio, text and other content.
- The owner of the blog must accept the nomination.
- Blogs, blog projects, posts, photos, podcasts and videocasts of founders, officers and members of the Philippine Blog Awards Board of Directors are automatically disqualified from being nominated.
To nominate a blog, head over to the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards site.