There’s a new food craze in town and people are lining up for several minutes, sometimes hours, just to get a taste of mango float or mango-flavored soft-serve ice cream topped with mango slices. Interested to franchise this new food stall known as MAXI Mango? Continue reading below for their franchising details.
About Maxi Mango
The Maxi Mango business was started in December 2017 by spouses Miki Arceo-Velasquez and Ivan Velasquez. If the name Miki Arceo sounds familiar to some, that’s because she was a housemate in ABS-CBN’s TV show Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Teens Edition, with Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson as batchmates.
The Velasquez husband-and-wife team has been in the soft serve business for several years prior to the launch of Maxi Mango, but it was the Maxi Mango brand that catapulted their business to nationwide scale. At present, their food stall business has branches in at least 12 shopping malls in the country, including SM, Robinsons, Ayala, and Gaisano malls across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
As the name suggests, Maxi Mango highlights the taste of sweet, ripe mangoes sourced from Davao, and primarily offers the following four mango-infused products:
- Maxi Mango
- Mango Float
- Mango Shake
- Mango Juice Float
Maxi Mango’s products are currently priced as follows:
- Small – Php 49.00
- Medium – Php 69.00
- Large – Php 85.00
- Small – Php 65.00
- Medium – Php 85.00
- Large – Php 99.00
- 16 oz. – Php 85.00
Mango Juice Float
- 16 oz. – Php 49.00
Franchise Fee and Investment
How much do you need to own a Maxi Mango franchise? Unfortunately, the franchise fee amount needed to open a Maxi Mango franchise is not publicly announced, but will be explained in detail (including franchise inclusions and obligations) to interested franchisees who will undergo the application steps below.
1. Prepare the following documents which you’ll have to submit as soft copies together with your online application form:
- Financial Statement of the business or Income Tax Return (ITR) of the applicant for the last 3 years
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- 2 valid government ID’s
- Personal Data Sheet or Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Police / Barangay / NBI Clearance
2. Fill out the franchise online application form which can be found at www.maximango.com/application.php
3. Your application will be evaluated and you may be called in for an interview to complete your franchise application. During the interview, you will be required to submit a notarized Disclosure of other related interests and other documentary requirements.
4. If approved, you will be be awarded a franchise grant, which you will use to secure the lease contract, permits, and other related documents for your proposed venue.
5. You must settle the franchise fee within 20 days after approval and also pay cash related to the construction list and ocular inspection of the venue.
6. The proposed site will be inspected and the proposed food stall design shall be approved by the lessor of the property. After approval of the lease contract, fabrication and construction of the kiosk / in-line shop shall commence.
7. Within 15 days after the full payment of the franchise fee, Maxi Mango shall conduct a Franchisee and Staff Training. A delivery schedule shall also be finalized regarding the delivery of equipment and initial inventory.
8. Once everything is in order, your Maxi Mango will have a target opening date.
Franchise Contact Details
If you’re interested to franchise Maxi Mango, you may contact them at:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for other franchising opportunities? Check out PinoyMoneyTalk’s List of Philippine companies available for Franchising
Information and Image Sources: Maxi Mango’s website (www.maximango.com) and official Facebook page