How to Franchise: PotDog YummyYes Delights
Sometimes because of our tight schedules and busy working lifestyle, we don’t have enough time to dine in during breaks. Or in other times, we’re on a budget and can’t afford to indulge on a meal.
In those cases, many Filipinos rely on affordable and filling on-the-go snacks offered by food stalls. One of the popular tusok-tusok stalls is PotDog Yummy Yes Delights. Continue reading below if you’re interested to invest in this franchise opportunity.
About PotDog Yummy Yes Delights
PotDog Yummy Yes Delights has been serving snacks since 2003. This food stall can be seen mostly in malls and is recognizable by its happy face logo. This stall’s offerings include the all-time favorite tusok-tusok Pinoy street foods such as kikiam, fishball, and squid balls.
Other products carried by this food cart are potato slice and wedge, crispy and shark’s fin siomai, chicken ball, crab claw, crab egg, crablet, crispy chicken, crunchy squid, garlic rice, red iced tea, and green tea.
Franchise Fee and Packages
For a franchise outlet within Metro Manila, the franchise fee is P600,000.
For provincial areas, the franchise package price amounts to P63,000 plus shipping.
The most common PotDog outlet type is the Kiosk setup in a 4-square meter area. The other outlet setups available are Take-Out Counter, Stall, and Full Store.
Franchise Inclusions and Term
These are the things included in the initial franchise package:
- P40,000 worth of initial inventories such as main food items, sauces, beverage, and packaging materials
- Training and uniform of service crew
- Kiosk with front cart, storage cabinet, side wall enclosure, and signage
- Menu boards
- Two (2) freezers
- Two (2) deep fryers
- Two (2) rice cookers
- Self-cooling juice dispenser
- La Germania range hood
- Complete utensils
- Office supplies
The franchise term is good for 3 years and is renewable.
Franchising Application Procedures
To acquire a PotDog franchise:
- Email a “Letter of Intent to Franchise” to firstname.lastname@example.org complete with your name, contact details, background and proposed site. Attach also the vicinity map and pictures of your target location although securing the prospective site is not required yet.
- A meeting will be set up at the PotDog’s head office at Unit 202 RBL Place, 549 Banawe Street, Quezon City to discuss your franchise application.
Franchising Contact Details
If you have further questions on how to acquire a PotDog franchise, you may look for Ms. May:
Telephone Number: (02) 738 1111 to 1113
Email Address: email@example.com
For more franchising opportunities, click here: Complete list of Philippine companies available for Franchising
Information and Image Sources: Official Facebook Page, Yelp
View Related Posts