How to Franchise: Mrs. Fields
Looking to franchise Mrs. Fields?
Here are relevant information that can help you understand how to franchise, how much you need and who to contact to start your own Mrs. Fields’ Cookies.
About Mrs. Fields’ Cookies
Debbie Fields founded Mrs. Fields Cookies in 1977 in Palo, Alto, California, with the goal of making people happy with her delicious chocolate chip cookies. Humble beginnings launched Mrs. Fields into a worldwide celebrity and made her company the premier chain of cookie and baked goods.
Mrs. Fields was introduced to the Philippines in 1994. By 2007, Cookie Café Franchise System, Inc. became the Master Franchisor of Mrs. Fields in the Philippines. Through its commitment to brand innovations and rapid expansions, it has grown to a total of 22 stores out of which are three franchised stores. The stores are located in commercial establishments within the Metropolis offering Oven Fresh Premium Bakes coupled with the extended line of gifting items, beverages and other refreshments.
Main Products and/or Service Offered
1. Mrs. Fields Cookie Cafe
- Mrs. Fields Cookie Café is a Specialty Gift Shop that offers Mrs. Fields core bakes (cookies, brownies and muffins), a select range of pastries and beverage (hot and cold) and gifting items as well as pre-packed products perfect for the take home and quick dine-in market. This store has the options to install a bar table and/or two square tables.
2. Mrs. Fields Kiosk
- Mrs. Fields Kiosk is a Premium Gift Shop carrying a wide array of gifting ideas paired with our well-known treats of cookies, muffins and brownies and gifting items perfect for take-home markets.
Number of Branches
- Metro Manila – 22
Total Franchise Cost / Investment
- Mrs. Fields Kiosk – P750,000
- Mrs. Fields Cookie Cafe – P1.1 Million
Standard Package Inclusions:
- Store Location Assistance
- Store Design & Planning
- Equipment and Wares
- Initial Stocks and Supplies
- Marketing Collaterals
- Training of Franchisees
- Franchise Fee
- Personnel screening and training for the 1st batch of store employees
- Mrs. Fields Kiosk – 2-2.8 years
- Mrs. Fields Cookie Cafe – 2-2.5 years
- Raffy A. Santos, MBA
Business Development Officer
Office Address: UPRC Building 1, 2230 Don Chino Roces Ave. Makati City
Telephone: +6325013037 loc. 105
Mobile Number: +639175545308
Sources: BPI Family Ka-Negosyo, Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc. (AFFI), Official company website
Smile, LIKE us on Facebook, and let's make money!