With millions of Filipinos around the world sending money to their loved ones in the Philippines, why not take part in the money remittance business by franchising ML Kwarta Padala Express? Read more about it below!
About ML Kwarta Padala Express
In 1952, Michael Lhuillier opened the first branch of M Lhuillier in Cebu City. The company started out as a collateral lending firm and eventually offered other services such as family insurance plans, money exchange services, and money remittances.
Today, there are more than 2,500 M Lhuillier branches in the country. The company prides itself on its real-time money remittance services through the ML Kwarta Padala Express service.
Franchise Fee & Total Investment
According to the company, there are NO franchising fee, royalty fee, or annual fee that franchisees are required to pay in order to offer the ML Kwarta Padala service.
Prospective franchisees simply have to shell out an initial Investment Fee of P99,000 representing the “ML Express Package Fee.”
Included in the P99,000 Franchise Package Fee are the following items:
- Initial starting fund of P25,000 loaded to the ML Wallet
- Tablet (Lenovo Yoga 2)
- MLKP Express System
- WiFi Printer
- Marketing Collaterals
Franchise Application Steps
Here are the steps you need to follow if you’re looking to franchise ML Kwarta Padala:
1. Visit the company website (www.mlhuillier.com) and complete and submit the “ML Express Business Partner” accreditation form.
2. You will be contacted by an ML Express Officer to proceed with your accreditation.
3. Prepare the following documents and submit them to the ML Express Officer:
- Company Profile
- Officer’s Profile
- Business Permit or License
- BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) Registration
- BSP (Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas) Registration and AMLA (Anti-Money Laundering Act) certificate
- DTI (Department of Trade and Industry) or SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) Registration
4. Remit the P 99,000 Franchise Investment to M Lhuillier and collect your start-up franchise package.
5. Once accredited, you will be given a unique ML Wallet account. M Lhuillier will then give you the start-up operating fund of P25,000 to the account.
Additional Contact Information
If you have any additional concerns or inquiries, contact the ML Express Office at:
Interested in other business franchises? Check out: Complete list of Philippine companies available for Franchising
Information and Image Sources: M Lhuillier Company Website (www.mlhuillier.com)