How to Franchise: Ministop in the Philippines
Looking to franchise a Ministop store?
Here are relevant information that can help you understand how to franchise, how much you need, and who you must contact to start your own MINISTOP franchise.
MINISTOP is a 24-hour convenience store chain and is a franchise of Ministop Co. Ltd., one of the largest convenience store chains in Japan. The store carries a wide assortment of merchandise and extensive selection of ready-to-eat products.
MINISTOP Philippines helps franchisees by being responsible for the preparation and development of the franchisees and store personnel. The company promises to ensure the uniformity of the standards across all MINISTOP branches in terms of the quality of products and services.
Benefits of a MiniStop Franchise
From the company’s franchising information brochure:
– Our Profit Sharing model allows franchisees to earn more as they sell more.
– Our stores are equipped with computers to facilitate the quick and efficient exchange of data.
– Stocks are readily available within 24 hours or less from the Distribution Center which provides daily delivery requirements.
– We provide full Marketing Support by constantly engaging in promotions and merchandising activities.
– We provide Store Operations the necessary supportsystem which includes training programs, marketing and manpower assistance, 24-hour call service center for repairs and maintenance and other daily operational concerns.
Store Location Requirements
MiniStop’s franchisor in the Philippines is Robinsons Convenience Stores and requires prospective MiniStop locations to:
- Be in a strategic location such as call centers, commercial buildings, residential, institutional establishments, transport hub and school areas
- Preferably be in a corner lot
- Be accessible to public transport
Franchise Fee, Investment Cost, and ROI
Franchise Fee: P600,000
Total Franchise Cost / Investment: P3 Million and above, depending on store size and layout
The expected payback period is said to be 24 to 36 months.
Franchising Package Inclusions
- Use of Logo
- Marketing Support
- Operations Support
- Accounting Support
Franchising Application Steps
- Step 1: Attend the MINISTOP Franchise Presentation
- Step 2:Submit Letter of Intent
- Step 3: Conduct an ocular visit and Prepare a Feasibility Study
- Step 4: Attend Interview with the Area Franchise Manager
- Step 5: Panel Discussion with Department Heads
- Step 6: Introduction of Mancomm
- Step 7: Signing of Franchise Agreement
- Step 8: Payment of Franchise Fee
- Step 9: Training of Franchisee and Personnel
- Step 10: Submission of Required Permits and other Documents and Store Opening
Robinsons Convenience Stores, Inc.
110 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines
For inquiries, call:
Direct Line (+632) 631-8639
Telefax (+632) 631-8638
Mobile (63) 922-8780629 / (+63) 922-5377120
Check out other Philippine franchising opportunities: Complete list of Philippine companies available for Franchising
Join the Discussion: Share your experience franchising 7-11, Family Mart or Ministop
Information and Image Sources: Official Company Website, BPI Family Ka-Negosyo Franchising loan website, Entrepreneur Philippines
View Related Posts