Craving for hot and tasty siomai with a cold glass of gulaman drink? You can get them from your dependable Master Siomai food stall.
If you’re interested, however, to manage your own Master Siomai food cart, continue reading below to find out how to franchise, how much is the franchise free, and who to contact to start your own Master Siomai franchise.
About Master Siomai
The company behind the franchise, MC Master Siomai Hut Inc., began in 1999 as a seller of siomai and burger patties to businesses and resellers in the local public market. The business evolved and eventually ventured into the siomai food cart business, initially setting up outlets in South Recto and Grand Central Caloocan. In 2007, Master Siomai began franchising and now boasts of several hundreds of food cart outlets nationwide.
Its primary product is siomai, one of the most popular Chinese snack food known to Filipinos. Despite offering a staple Chinese food, Master Siomai uses Japanese-themed food cart in the hopes of giving customers the feel of ordering from a Japanese food stall. According to the company, they developed the Japanese siomai to give the conventional product a different but flavorful twist.
How much do you need to franchise a Master Siomai food cart? The franchise fee is P280,000, exclusive of VAT.
The franchise package includes:
- 1 unit – Japanese-inspired Food Cart
- 1 unit – 5 cu. ft. Chest Freezer
- 1 unit – Acrylic Plastic Juicer
- 1 unit – Food Steamer
- 1 unit – Complete Food cart Kitchen wares and plastic wares.
- 1 unit – Initial Food and Paper Products (approximately worth P7,000)
- Complete Set of Crew Uniforms
- Cleaning Supplies
- Marketing Collaterals
Franchise Application Steps
If you’re interested to begin your Master Siomai franchise, follow these application steps.
1. Fill out the application form available at the company’s website and submit the completed form together with:
- Photocopy of 2 Valid IDs
- Proof of Billing (Any utility bill from Meralco, PLDT, Maynilad or any cellphone company
registered and doing business in the Philippines)
- TIN Number as registered with the BIR
- Corporations must submit a copy of their SEC Registration, BIR Certificate, and COR (business registration)
2. Secure the location where you plan to set up the Master Siomai food cart. Please note that:
- If the location is in a mall, an award notice or lease proposal must be submitted to Master Siomai before the site evaluation;
- If the location is in a street, terminal, or school, there must be a written agreement with the lessor that the location will be leased by the franchisee.
3. Schedule the site evaluation.
4. Once approved, the franchisee will have to attend Business Operation meetings and the selected crew will attend orientation and training.
5. A 50% deposit is required to be paid before construction of the Master Siomai foodcart.
6. The official franchise agreement will be signed and full payment of the franchise fee is required upon delivery of the foodcart.
If you have inquiries about the franchise, contact Master Siomai at:
Master Siomai Hut Inc.
88 C. Arellano St., Brgy. Ibaba,
Malabon City Metro Manila Philippines
Telephone Numbers: (02) 709-5288 ; (02) 709-0901 ; (02) 281-3635
Cellphone Numbers: 0923-441-9957 ; 09234419958
Interested in other food cart franchises? View PinoyMoneyTalk’s Complete list of Philippine companies available for Franchising
Information and Image Sources: Official Company Website (www.mastersiomai.com) and Master Siomai Facebook page