How to Franchise: Master Siomai
Looking to franchise a Master Siomai Store?
Here are relevant information that can help you understand how to franchise, how much you need and who to contact to start your own Master Siomai franchise.
About Master Siomai
The franchise uses Japanese-themed food cart in the hopes of giving customers the feel of ordering from a Japanese food stall. According to the company, they developed the Japanese siomai to give the conventional product a totally different but flavorful twist.
Main Products and/or Services Offered
No. of Branches
- Philippines – 600 (as of 2012)
Total Franchise Cost / Investment
Standard Package Inclusions
- 1 Unit Japanese Inspired Foodcart
- 1 Unit 5-cu. ft. Chest Freezer
- 1 Siomai Stainless Siomai Steamer
- 1 Plastic Juice Container
- Also Kitchen & Plastic wares | Food Products | Paper Products | Uniforms | Cleaning Supplies
1. Look for your own location.
- A. If the location is within the mall, an award notice or lease proposal before the site evaluation is required.
- B. If the location is in a busy street, terminal, school or campus, there must be a verbal or written agreement with the lessor that the location will be leased by you before our site evaluation.
2. Call Master Siomai office for the schedule of site evaluation: (02)-281-3635 | 0923-441-9957 | 09234419958.
3. A 50% deposit of the total package price is required before the foodcart construction.
4. Owner will attend Business Operation meetings.
5. Selected crews will attend orientation and training.
6. Signing of Franchise Agreement.
7. Full Payment upon delivery of the foodcart.
88 C. Arellano St.,
Malabon City Metro Manila Philippines
Fax: (02) 282-4941
Sources: Official Company Website
View Related Posts