How to Franchise: Siomai House
Siomai has been a favorite Filipino merienda snack throughout the decades. If you want a quick snack, you can buy a cheap meal of “siomai rice” best enjoyed with a cold drink of gulaman.
Siomai rice with gulaman is actually the most popular food item of the food cart business Siomai House. Interested to own a franchise of Siomai House? Read more about it below!
About Siomai House
Bernabest Food Products is the company behind Siomai House. This food cart business features steamed pork and shrimp siomai served with banana cum pandan-flavored gulaman, with toyomansi sauce and/or chili-garlic sauce on the side.
Franchise Fee & Total Investment
The Franchise Fee for a Siomai House outlet ranges from PHP 300,000 to PHP 400,000. This franchise fee is non-refundable.
The Franchise Term is three (3) years from the signing of the franchise agreement and can be extended for an Extension Fee of PHP 50,000 per year.
Franchise Package Inclusions
Included in the franchise package are the following benefits:
- Siomai House Basic Designed Booth
- Freezer and Steamer
- Beverage dispenser
- Advertising signages
- Two (2) sets of Siomai House Uniforms
- Free delivery 3 times a week
- Other provisions for the business
Steps in Franchising Siomai House
- Send a letter of intent, together with your proposed location, for evaluation and approval to Bernabest Food Products, Inc. Their franchise details are provided below. Note that Bernabest presently does not allow franchises to be opened inside SM malls.
- Once your application is approved, you will then sign the franchise contract and pay the franchise fee.
- There will be a three-day training period on conducting food preparation, selling, sales reporting, inventory control, and equipment maintenance.
- After all is done and accounted for, you can open your Siomai House Franchise and start selling siomai!
Additional Contact Details
For more information about this food cart franchise, contact Siomai House at:
Bernabest Food Products, Inc.
- Address: 118 Arellano St., Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
- Tel: (02) 363-0226 / (02) 447-6523
- TeleFax: (02) 362-1902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: http://www.siomai-house.blogspot.com
See other franchise opportunities in the Philippines: Complete list of Philippine companies available for Franchising
View Related Posts