Stand to earn $2,000 and more now that Google revised the pricing structure of its Adsense and Adwords Referral Program. Effective immediately, you can earn:
For the Adsense Referral Program:
- $5 when a publisher you referred to Google Adsense earns their first $5 within 180 days of sign-up;
- An additional $250 when that same publisher earns $100 within 180 days of sign-up and is eligible for payment;
- A $2,000 bonus if, in any 180-day period, 25 publishers you have referred each earn more than $100 within 180 days of their respective sign-ups and are all eligible for payout (bonus payout limited to 1 per year).
For the Adwords Referral Program:
- $5 when an advertiser you refer spends $5 (on top of the $5 sign-up fee) within 90 days of sign-up;
- An additional $40 when that same advertiser spends $100 within 90 days of sign-up;
- A $600 bonus if, in any 180-day period, 20 advertisers you have referred each spend more than $100 within 90 days of their respective sign-ups (bonus payout limited to 1 per year).
According to Google, these updated rules also apply to your existing referrals who have not reached the earning/spend thresholds yet. That is, if an Adsense publisher has currently earned $2.00, you will be paid $5.00 once the publisher has reached the $5.00 mark.
But if that publisher has already earned more than $5.00, you are not anymore eligible for the $5.00 payout but once this publisher has reached the $100.00 earnings mark within 180 days, you will still be paid $250.00.
What’s Google Adsense and Google Adwords? Read this article for a short explanation.