How to Franchise: Baliwag Lechon Manok
Are you craving for lechon manok right now?
We all know that one of the well-known lechon manok sellers in the country is Baliwag Lechon. If you want to invest in a lechon manok business, continue reading below to know more about the franchise fee and application requirements to own a Baliwag Lechon Manok franchise!
About Baliwag Lechon Manok
BALIWAG Lechon Manok surely has humble beginnings, with couple Dwight and Dolores Salcedo starting the business with just Php 5,000 from their savings and another Php 5,000 from their parents to set up their first kiosk of lechon manok at Project 8, Quezon City. At present, Baliwag Lechon has over 200 outlets nationwide within 30 years of its operations.
Aside from its famous lechon manok, BALIWAG also serves crispy pata, special chicharon, pork barbeque, siopao, and fried chicken.
Franchise Fee and Total Investment
BALIWAG offers a Kiosk Takeout business model for franchising. The franchise fee for a Baliwag Lechon Manok kiosk is Php 250,000.
Aside from this startup cost, there are continuing fees which include the following:
- Royalty / Service Fee – 5% of Gross Sales, less VAT
- Marketing Support Fund (MSF) – 2% of Gross Sales, less VAT
- Local Branch Marketing Fund – 1% of Gross Sales, less VAT
When franchising BALIWAG, the initial franchise term is 5 years which is renewable depending on the operations of the business.
Below are some items the franchisee will have to consider when owning a franchise of BALIWAG Lechon Manok:
- Leasehold improvements
- Registration fees
- Allowances for trainees during initial training
- Employee uniform
- Initial inventory *
- Advance Rental *
- Security deposit – lessor *
- Security deposit – franchisor * (may vary depending on the location and size of the store)
* These items are not subject to depreciation or amortization
Those interested to own a franchise of BALIWAG Lechon Manok will have to attend a One-on-One Franchise Discovery Day where prospective franchisees will meet the franchising team. They can also learn more about the capital requirements, understand the business, and ask questions.
Visit their website to register for a One-on-One Franchise Discovery Day.
Baliwag Lechon Manok
Head office: # 1 Mercedez Avenue, Pasig City, Philippines
Telephone numbers: 63 (2) 654-2929, 63 (2) 654-9001, 63(2) 654-9002
* Interested in other franchising opportunities? View the Complete list of Philippine companies available for Franchising
Information and Photo Sources: BALIWAG Company Website (baliwaglechonmanok.com)