TACLOBAN Environmental Planner Board Exam: Room Assignment (June 2019)
Verify your Room Assignment below if you’re taking the Environmental Planner Board Exam in Tacloban City on June 5-6, 2019. The official list comes from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Regional Office in Tacloban.
The Room Assignments PDF file identifies the school, building, and classroom where you will be taking the board exam. If you find any errors in the personal information shown below, please contact the Application Division of PRC to request to rectify the errors. You may also approach the PRC proctors during exam day to report the discrepancy.
UPDATE (March 2019): The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) usually announces the official Room Assignment 1-2 weeks before the Board Exam date. Exam venues with “Released!” note below already have Room Assignments available for viewing. If it is not yet available, please refresh the page or visit this page again soon to see if the update has been posted.
Useful Tip: Like the PRC Gov Board Exam Results Facebook page to receive important news and updates about the Environmental Planner Board Exam!
Board Exam Tips and Reminders
1. Prior to the boards, we highly encourage you to find out the address and exact location of the school or venue where you’ll be taking the exam. Research the address using Google Maps or a guide map.
2. Better yet, try visiting the venue a few days before the board exam! Doing so will help you discover the best transportation or routes to take. If you simulate going to the venue beforehand, you’ll also have an idea how long it takes to reach the exam center from your place. This allows you to change your transportation plans, if needed.
3. During exam day, don’t be late! According to the PRC, examinees who will be late will NOT BE ALLOWED to take the board exam. We suggest you arrive at the exam venue at least one (1) hour before the start of the exam. This gives you enough time to locate the building, classroom, and seat number assigned to you. What happens if you did not show up or weren’t able to take the boards? The answer is in this article: I registered but I did not take the board exam.
4. Finally, double-check the exam schedule, dress code, and items that you are allowed and not allowed to bring inside the exam premises. This is important so make sure you review the rules here: (June 2019) ROOM ASSIGNMENT: Environmental Planner Board Exam
Board Exam Venues in TACLOBAN
Here are the officially designated testing centers in Tacloban for the upcoming June 2019 Environmental Planner Board Exam:
- Exam venues are currently being finalized and will be released soon. Like the PRC Gov Board Exam Results Facebook page to receive updates once posted!
Check out additional resources and links about your board exam!
- (June 2019) ROOM ASSIGNMENT: Environmental Planner Board Exam
- Like and follow PRC Gov Board Exam Results Facebook page
Professional Regulation Commission
Board Exam for Environmental Planners
June 5-6, 2019
Here are the official Room Assignments provided by PRC. Please wait a few seconds for the PDF file to load completely. If you encounter a problem with the file or if the file won’t display properly, simply refresh or reload this page. Sometimes it takes two or three page refreshes to completely load the Room Assignments PDF list below.
If you find any errors in the spelling of your name, school, date of birth, or application number, please contact the Application Division of the PRC office nearest you to request a correction of these errors. Alternatively, on the exam day itself, you may approach the proctors or room watchers to request to rectify the errors.
To view All Room Assignments for the June 2019 Environmental Planner Board Exam, click here.
Room Assignments are currently being finalized and will be released very soon. Like the PRC Gov Board Exam Results Facebook page to receive updates once posted!