SCHOOL PERFORMANCE: Criminologist Board Exam CLE (December 2018)
Which schools performed the best in the December 2018 Licensure Examination for Criminologists? Find out below!
UPDATE (January 2019): Results of the Criminology Board Exam (CLE) held last December 2018 are now being finalized. The complete list of passers will be posted below.
Make sure you like the PRC Gov Facebook page to receive important announcements related to the Criminologist Board Exam CLE.
Congratulations to all new Filipino Criminologists!
Click the links below to access the List of Exam Topnotchers and Complete List of Passers. The School Performance, as ranked by passing rate, may be viewed at the end of this article.
LIST OF PASSERS: December 2018 Criminologist Licensure Exam (CLE)
Click the links below to access the complete List of Passers by last names.
- LIST: Top Criminology Schools in the Philippines
- Click here to view the full RESULTS: Criminologist Licensure Exam CLE List of Passers (December 2018)
- RESULTS: Criminologist Board Exam CLE (December 2018) LIST OF PASSERS A-F
- RESULTS: Criminologist Board Exam CLE (December 2018) LIST OF PASSERS G-L
- RESULTS: Criminologist Board Exam CLE (December 2018) LIST OF PASSERS M-S
- RESULTS: Criminologist Board Exam CLE (December 2018) LIST OF PASSERS T-Z
TOP 10 PASSERS: December 2018 Criminologist Board Exam
- View here the list of TOPNOTCHERS: Criminologist Board Exam CLE Top 10 Passers (December 2018)
SCHOOL PERFORMANCE AND PASSING RATES
Board Exam for CRIMINOLOGISTS
Held on DECEMBER 14-16, 2018
Released on JANUARY 2019
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS: December 2018 Criminologist Board Exam
- To be posted here soon…
To view the complete School Performance, please wait for the PDF file below to completely load. If the file won’t display properly or you encounter a problem when viewing the PDF file, simply refresh or reload this page.
- School Performance will be posted here soon…
Like and follow the PRC Gov Facebook page to be updated on the Board Exam results and oath-taking announcements!
Source: PRC Philippines (www.prc.gov.ph)