PRC GOV: MAY 2018 CPA LICENSURE EXAM – IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Here are some important information regarding the May 2018 CPA Board Examination from the Professional Regulatory Board of Accountancy (BOA). Take note of this reminders to avoid having problems during the CPA Licensure Exam (CPALE).
The announcements include information on May 2018 CPALE dates, testing centers, calculators, new topics, and request for extension of submission of application for the examination.
Make sure you are informed of the developments for proper guidance.
Like our PRC Gov Facebook page to receive updates about the CPA Board Exam.
MAY 2018 CPALE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM PROFESSIONAL REGULATORY BOARD OF ACCOUNTANCY (BOA)
1. As announced by the BoA, the revised examination dates are now May 13, May 20 and 21.
2. The testing centers are in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi and Tacloban. The approval of the request for a Tuguegarao testing center is forthcoming. If there are other requests for additional testing centers , a letter should be submitted to the nearest PRC Regional Office requesting (copy furnished and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. The requirements for the calculators (not included in the PRC list) allowed for use in the examination shall be announced soon.
4. The announcement on the new topics to be covered in the May 2018 CPA Licensure Examination has been posted and published in the Philippine Star (January 27, 2018) and in the BoA Facebook and website/
5. The request for the extension of the March 28, 2018 deadline for the application for the examination is now being processed. Some applicants/examinees still will not be able to submit the required Transcript of Records(TOR) by March 28, hence, an extension of time for these applicants may be considered. Those similarly affected should email to email@example.com their request for the extension of time for the application and the expected date of receipt of their TOR.