Philippine Airlines (PAL): 25% Discount with BPI Credit Cards
Here’s the latest from BPI and Philippine Airlines!
BPI Credit Card Promo: 25% Discount on select PAL flights
Promo period: May 11 to 24, 2015
Travel Period: July 10 to December 10, 2015
Qualified cards for the promo:
- BPI eCredit MasterCard
- BPI Blue MasterCard
- BPI Gold MasterCard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI Skymiles MasterCard
- BPI Skymiles Platinum MasterCard
- BPI Family Credit Card
- BPI Edge MasterCard
- BPI Corporate Credit Card
- My ePrepaid MasterCard
- More Fun Visa Prepaid
1. Cardholder must book flights via PAL’s official booking website at www.philippineairlines.com
2. Cardholder must select journey type (one way or roundtrip), origin and destination, travel dates, and number of passengers.
3. To qualify for the 25% discount on eligible flights, cardholder must enter the first 6 digits of a qualified BPI credit card in the “Promo Code” field. Click the “Click and Book” button to proceed.
4. Choose the desired flight. Economy and Business Class seats are available for this promo.
5. Discounted price will be shown in red (original price will have a strikethrough).
6. Cardholder must input passenger and BPI Card details to complete the booking.
7. Once payment is successful, cardholder will receive a confirmation via registered email.
Eligible flights for the 25% Discount Promo (One-way or Round Trip)
Australia: Manila to Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney
Japan: Manila to Fukuoka, Nagoya, Osaka, Tokyo (Haneda), Tokyo (Narita)
Japan: Cebu to Tokyo (Narita), Osaka, Nagoya
Visayas: Manila to Bacolod, Cebu, Calbayog, Catarman, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Caticlan, Roxas, Tacloban, Tagbilaran
Inter-Domestic flights: Cebu to Bacolod, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo, Tacloban
Inter-Domestic flights: Iloilo – General Santos
Inter-Domestic flights: Zamboanga- Davao
Bookmark this page or follow our Facebook page to keep updated of perks offered by credit card companies!
Must read these other awesome posts!
- BPI Credit Card Promo — How to Register via SMS or Email
- How to waive or avoid paying annual credit card fees
- Too much credit card debt? Beware!
- ATM withdrawal fees and balance inquiry charges by Philippine banks
- All Credit Card Promos
View Related Posts