[October 2013] CPA Board Exam Results; Complete List of Passers
The Philippine CPA Licensure Exam Results have been announced by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) today, Monday, October 21, 2013.
Are you ready to know the results? Here they are!
(Click here if you’re looking for the October 2014 CPA Board Exam results!)
A total of 4,246 out of 10,396 passed the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination administered in October 2013.
This translates to a passing rate of 40.84%.
Congratulations to all new CPAs!
Top 10 Examinees: October 2013 CPA Board Exam Philippines
- 1. Jackson Castillejos Apostol of University of Saint Louis-Tuguegarao (93.86%)
- 2. Loraine Juliano Santos of University of Santo Tomas (92.86%)
- 3. Christian John Gayosa Rojo of University of Saint La Salle and Aljon Quito Santos of Holy Angel University (92.57%)
- 4. Carl Angelo Evanoso Cupay of Father Saturnino Urios University ; Ma. Monica Chan Dela Cruz of De La Salle University-Manila and Raymond Tan Ong of University of the Philippines-Diliman (92.29%)
- 5. Ryan James Bangot Aban of Xavier University and Lynaira Ann Yap Pineda of De La Salle University-Manila (92.14%)
- 6. Klyne Ally Songgay Peralta of Saint Louis University ; Jerelleen Alix Rodriguez of University of the Philippines-Diliman and James Paul Mariano Sevilla of Baliuag University (91.71%)
- 7. Richard Joseph Pestillos Baja Jr. of Liceo de Cagayan University ; Alex Cargullo Carinan of Bicol University-Daraga ; Juan Paulo Escobio Concha of University of the Philippines-Visayas-Tacloban City and Carlo Mangulabnan de Rueda of General de Jesus College (91.57%)
- 8. Austine Bernadette San Pedro Baron of University of the East-Manila ; Gieno Leey Dayrit Ilagan of Holy Angel University and Janine Pranada Peñaverde of Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Main-Sta. Mesa (91.43%)
- 9. Ricardo Alvinez Caderao of University of the East-Caloocan ; Harvey Rey Callueng of University of the Philippines-Diliman ; Reve Niña Bavarri Eleazar of University of the East-Caloocan ; Jerwin Norte Marqueses of Far Eastern University-Manila and Reysie Facun Simbulan of University of the East-Caloocan (91.29%)
- 10. Jayrod Evangelista Natnat of University of Santo Tomas and Laurence Paulo Sulit Tiqua of Baliuag University (91.14%)
Top 5 Performing Schools (With 50 or more examinees; getting at least 80% passing rate)
- U.P. Diliman – 98.81% passing rate (83 passed out of 84 total examinees)
- De La Salle University (DLSU) Manila- 92.86% passing rate (52 passed out of 56 total examinees)
- Mindanao State University Iligan Institute of Technology – 90.00% passing rate (45 passed out of 50 total examinees)
- University of Santo Tomas (UST) – 89.65% passing rate (329 passed out of 367 total examinees)
- Bicol University Daraga – 85.94% passing rate (55 passed out of 64 total examinees)
Complete List of Passers: October 2013 CPA Board Exam Philippines
You may download the PDF file containing the complete list of October 2013 CPA board passers here.
About the CPA Licensure Exam
The Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Exam in the Philippines covered the following subjects and were taken by examinees during the following exam dates:
- Theory of Accounts ; Auditing Theory (October 5, 2013)
- Management Services ; Practical Accounting Problems I (October 6, 2013)
- Auditing Problems ; Practical Accounting Problems II (October 12, 2013)
- Business Law and Taxation (October 13, 2013)
In the past, the PRC was able to release the official results days after the last CPA exam date, sometimes just one (1) working day after the final exam date. Here are links to past CPA board exam results.
- October 2012 CPA Complete List of Passers — Board Exam Results
- May 2012 CPA Board Exam Results – Top 10 and List of Passers
- Past CPA Licensure Exam Results – 2009, 2010, 2011
Be updated on other official Licensure Exam results by bookmarking our site, by leaving your email address below or by liking our PMT Facebook page.
We don’t know what day and time exactly the results will be out so while waiting, let’s answer this poll to spice things up! :)
Smile and rate this post! Thank you!