Video Tutorial: How to open an egold account
E-gold, or egold, is an electronic currency (e-currency) backed by actual gold bars in storage by Gold & Silver Reserve Inc. under e-gold Ltd. It is a widely used online payment method in addition to PayPal.
Here's a quick step-by-step guide on how to register for a new egold account.
Click here to go to e-gold's Account Creation page. (Note that the official site is www.e-gold.com, NOT www.egold.com)
Read through e-gold's Account User Agreement and if you agree with the terms mentioned there, click "I Agree".
Fill up all required information in the New e-gold Account Creation Form. Important details include:
- "Account Name" (name displayed when someone is spending or receiving funds to this account);
- "User Name" (name that differentiates one account user from another);
- "Point of Contact" (used by e-gold to contact the account holder in case of blocked accounts, so these should be accurate information);
- "Passphrase" (equivalent of a password, must contain both letters and numbers, minimum of 6 characters); and
- "Turing Number Entry" (a sequence of numbers shown randomly, this is not the assigned e-gold account number).
Once you have correctly filled up the form, click "Open".
If the registration is successful, the e-gold account number will be sent to the email address mentioned in the form (so make sure this is a valid email address).
Access your inbox to check the e-gold account number. Save a copy of the email so you won't forget your e-gold account number.
Login to e-gold's site by correctly filling in the "Account Number", "Passphrase" and "Turing Number". To prevent keyloggers, trojans, and viruses from having access to your account, always use the SRK function beside the "Passphrase" field.
Congratulations, you can now use your e-gold account!
For a clearer tutorial on the steps to sign up for an e-gold account, watch the video below.
Smile and rate this post! Thank you!