Free Starbucks coffee (2014 Credit Card Promo)
Make the most out of your credit card! You probably don’t know it but banks regularly offer perks and benefits to credit card users.
In this section Credit Card Promos, we compile contests, promos, and offers to various credit cardholders.
HSBC Credit Card Promo: Free Tall Starbucks Beverage
Promo period: July 3 to September 30, 2014
Redemption Period: July 17 to November 30, 2014
Qualified cards for the promo: HSBC Gold and Classic credit cards
1. Use your HSBC Gold or Classic Credit Card to pay for any eligible single-receipt purchase of at least PHP3,500 during the Promo Period.
2. Write the following information on the charge slip.
On the front of the charge slip:
- Transaction date
- Last 4 digits of the credit card
- Transaction amount
At the back of the charge slip:
- Cardholder’s mobile number
- Cardholder’s email address
3. Bring your qualified charge slip, valid ID and HSBC Gold or Classic Credit Card to any Starbucks branch.
4. Surrender your charge slip to get your chosen tall Starbucks handcrafted beverage.
5. Cardholder can redeem up to a maximum of twenty (20) Starbucks beverages for the duration of the redemption period.
6. Promo Spend period is from July 3 to August 31, 2014 and is extended until September 30, 2014 as approved by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI). Redemption period is from July 17 to October 31, 2014 and is extended until November 30, 2014.
7. The following are excluded from this promo:
- Foreign currency transactions
- Other transactions with no credit card charge slip such as, but not limited to: Auto Charge, Balance Transfer, Cash Advance, Internet and Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Charge slips which were transacted in relation to business transactions
- Charge slips which were transacted in Casinos
Must read these other awesome posts!
- How to waive or avoid paying annual credit card fees
- Too much credit card debt? Beware!
- ATM withdrawal fees and balance inquiry charges by Philippine banks
- All Credit Card Promos
View Related Posts