PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Recommend a good Money & Personal Finance book to read!

bizsum · 209 · 31993

bizsum

• Forum Master 400
Although I an avid reader,  I just realized that I have not read too many personal finance books.  I was influenced by few of those personal finance books and they really made a difference in my financial situation.  As part of my 2008 I want to read more personal finance books.

So far I was greatly influenced by the following books:
1.  Rich Dad Poor Dad
2.  Millionaire Mind
3.  Millionaire Next Door
4.  Automatic Millionaire
5.  Motley Fool's You Have More Than You Think: The Foolish Guide to Investing What You Have

And 3 months ago I read personal finance book of Bo Sanchez.  I forgot the title but it was so refreshing  I really really liked.

So for 2008, what do you think are the best personal finance books to read?

Thanks

veldrane

How about trying the book by Mr. Colayco. I forgot the title but im sure meron ung mga bookstores jan. if you're gonna ask me whats that book is all about di kita masasagot kasi di ko p rin nbabasa yun :D

jcr

• Forum Tambay 100
Colayco's books are: Pera Mo, Palaguin mo 1 and 2

Actually Colayco's book 1 was the book that started it all for me. It's a must read book!

Good book to read also is Kiyosaki's Cashflow Quadrant.

I would also recommend: Pwede Na! The Complete Pinoy Guide to Personal Finance or Al Sembrano's 10 sikreto ng mga mayayaman

Notice that I promoted books by Filipino Authors. The reason behind this is you only need Kiyosaki's book or a couple of the books you mentioned above to get your mind set and change your perspective. Reading them all would be redundant because the principles are the same (actually I have 5 of Kiyosaki's books, and listen to his podcasts and the principle is always being repeated... so there is some waste there). You need the books by the Filipino Authors to get a "Filipino" side of things- i.e. we dont have 401K here; Real Estate business here is a bit different than in the US... and so on...

foolcha

• Forum Tambay 200

veldrane

I agree with jcr coz' i've read Kiyosaki's books and those kind of books can be a great help on us about principles, mind setting and the likes.  But local books are very much necessary since their economic approach is  sort of different from ours.  In some aspects it may be the same but some are different.

kahspog

Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad started it for me, I haven't read any local books yet; where to start? any suggestion?

jcr

• Forum Tambay 100
Wealth within your reach - F Colayco, books 1 and 2. Colayco's books started it all for me... he's pro-passive income... so if you're the active type, it might bore you, especially if you already finished reading Kiyosaki's books, because he likes being active and taking risk... but these two books have the fundamentals... the foundations... you have to set up your foundation before building your skyscraper :)
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2008, 01:14 AM by nailbiter »

kahspog

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000
If your DREAM IS BIG, try the series of Donald Trump. But for me, dapat nabasa mo na yung Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrant, books of Colayco & Larry.  Multiple Income Strams by Allen & syempre yung kay Bo Sanchez na 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich for RIGHT ATTITUDE TOWARDS MONEY.

foolcha

• Forum Tambay 200
Daming books about pano yumaman noh? pero ang bottom line is regardless kung basahin mo lahat or not the most importantant thing is to apply it... kasi kahit basahin natin lahat yan non-sense dahil knowledge is only potential power... it only becomes power when you apply it...

wintan2006

• PMT Idol 1000
            That's correct foolcha,"vision without action is a dream.Action without vision is simply passing the time.Action with vision is making a positive difference."

jhesqi

• Forum Tambay 150
meron kaya mga ebook yung mga filipino books mention above? kaso i doubt it din hehhehe :rakenrol:

jcr

• Forum Tambay 100
@jhesqi

Hmm... I doubt if may ebooks... saka, wag naman, kawawa naman ang Filipino Authors... You may also want to try Podcasts... it's free... it's convenient too kasi nakikinig ka lang... lalo na sa commuters... when you dont really have the time to read a book...

My favorite Podcasts are: Rich Dad Podcasts, and Master Real Estate Course by Bill Fitzpatrick...

@foolcha

definitely agree! sabi nga ni Mark Twain: A person who does not read has no advantage over a person who cannot read... so if i-aapply mo yan sa information, a person who does not apply the information he knows has no advantage over the person who knows nothing...

AMARANTH

• Forum Champion 800
colayco's book are useful for pinoys who need down to earth explanations but he really got his ideas from three earlier books than his own which are: millionaires mind, rich dad poor dad and automatic millionaire.

rich dad poor dad's main theme is passive income.

automatic millionaire's main theme is watching those unoticed small expenses grow into large ones when combined if they are left unchecked. (latte factor)

millionaires mind main theme is becoming rich by both living simply (frugal) and consistently saving.

« Last Edit: Jan 12, 2008, 12:52 AM by AMARANTH »

jhesqi

• Forum Tambay 150
@jcr .... san ka makakakuha ng podcast like yung mga sinabi mu ..... gusto ko din pakinggan un heheheh ..... :rakenrol:

jcr

• Forum Tambay 100

@jcr .... san ka makakakuha ng podcast like yung mga sinabi mu ..... gusto ko din pakinggan un heheheh ..... :rakenrol:

Download ka Itunes sa website ng apple. Sa Itunes, punta ka sa Itunes Store. Pag nasa Itunes Store ka na, sa may top right portion ng Itunes, Search ka na ng Podcast doon. May lilitaw na list. Choose the free ones and subscribe! Usually ang sini-search ko is "Real Estate", "Wealth"... pag nagsubscribe ka, everytime you open your Itunes, it will check if may bagong upload young may-ari... of course, pati yung mga old podcasts nya, pede mo pa din i-download.

Here are the podcasts I am currently subscribed in:

1. Creating Wealth with Jason Hartman - nde ko pa napapakinggan pero learn fresh ways of investing daw with RE
2. Master Real Estate Course with Bill Fitzpatrick - My favorite. Although nagstop na cya mag-upload ng podcasts nya nung 2006. Andun pa din ang podcasts nya. Gusto ko yung method nya kasi pnupush ka nya magsipag to the point na mahihiya ka na lang sa katamaran mo heheheh...
3. Rich Dad's Podcast - Kiyosaki... Nuff said
4. Master Small Business Course with Bill Fitzpatrick

Nde naman ako nagsasawa na paulit ulit pakinggan ang cnasabi nila... kasi mas maganda ang repetition. Minsan nakaplug lang ang earphones ng ipod sa tenga ko at nde talaga ako nakikinig dahil may gnagawa pero nrurun ko pa din ang podcasts... sabi nga nila e, pag paulit ulit mong pnapakinggan ang kanta, mahahawa ka na, so in effect, ang theory ko is, pag paulit ulit ko sila naririnig with words of encouragement, and how they handle situations,  hopefully mahahawa ako... repetition (tutal, yun din naman ang objective ng cashflow 101 games di ba?) hehehehe

jhesqi

• Forum Tambay 150

aprilryan

• Probie
i've read colayco's books. it is indeed simple and straightforward, and will give you insight on how to go about saving. my only concern is, all of his examples assume a 10% rate of income for your investment, while forgetting to explain where and how you can get that rate of return. everyone knows you can't get that much from banks, except maybe rural banks as discussed in the numerous threads here. so you are left guessing what to do.

MBF

I really like Rich Dad Poor Dad as well.  The other really great finance book I haven't seen mentioned is The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.  It's a must read!

Likas_Sayote

Bo Sanchez' How to be Truly Rich. May religious aspect pa yan but still very easy to understand

2rs

books i've read and i highly recommend...

1. Kiyosaki's books/audio books (Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cash Flow Quadrant, etc.)
2. Colayco, Larry Gamboa, Bo Sanchez's books (at least you get a phil perspective)
3. One Minute Millionaire  -- by Robert Allen
4. The Smartest Investment Book You'll ever Read - by Daniel Solin
5. The Best Investment Advice I ever Received -- by Liz Claman

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000

2rs

jcr

• Forum Tambay 100

I really like Rich Dad Poor Dad as well.  The other really great finance book I haven't seen mentioned is The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.  It's a must read!

I just finished reading The Richest Man in Babylon. It's the best book of them all, in my opinion. Finance is taught in Story-Mode kaya naalala ko lahat ng teachings sa book na ito!
Idol ko na si Arkad!

WisdomHunter

For me
*Rich Dad, Poor Dad
*Start Late, Finish Rich
*Books of Colayco

@condo,  
di ko lam kung san thread ako pwede magtanong, censya na po.  Gusto ko lang po malaman kung anong mga fees yong binabarayan if you own a condo unit? I heard there's association of P50 per sq.m.,  thanks so much.

ghelo

rich dad poor dad at think rich pinoy ang nababasa ko ehh kaya sila ang maganda for me!

kung meron po kayong ipapahiram na magandang basahin bakit hinde! :hihi:
tapos tambay sa d2 sa pmt! daig pa libro kc updated lagi at sa tunay na buhay pa!

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000

@condo,  
di ko lam kung san thread ako pwede magtanong, censya na po.  Gusto ko lang po malaman kung anong mga fees yong binabarayan if you own a condo unit? I heard there's association of P50 per sq.m.,  thanks so much.

Right, yung iba P35/sq.m plus if you own the condo, real estate tax per year depende sa area and size. Yung sa kin P5,000/yr.  

xtrarich_catsup

• Forum Tambay 100
thanks jcr!!!  :thankyou:
ang tagal ko nang pinipilit alalahanin yung name nya...
hinahanap ko kasi website nya...
nung nabasa ko post mo bingo!
Bill Fitzpatrick! Ang galing din ng ideas nya sa real estate.
ngayong naalala ko na name nya,
nahanap ko na rin website nya... :applause: :applause:
visit nyo din... billfitzpatrick.com

pachira

• Forum Tambay 150
Ako...

The Alchemist
Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
Think and Grow Rich
Who Moved my Cheese?
The Prayer of Jabez

Kahit religious yung iba or fiction/novel...me maaapply ka relating to finance at sa buhay!

kiko2007

• Forum Master 300
i have to say colayco's is the best read for us pinoys kc he's talking about investments that are happening and can happen to typical pinoys. very relevant insights as compared to foreign writers which are also good but not as fitting to us pinoys.

guido

• Forum Tambay 100

Download ka Itunes sa website ng apple. Sa Itunes, punta ka sa Itunes Store. Pag nasa Itunes Store ka na, sa may top right portion ng Itunes, Search ka na ng Podcast doon. May lilitaw na list. Choose the free ones and subscribe!

maraming maraming salamat sa tip.
mapapakinabangan na rin yung binigay sa kin na ipod ng bro in law ko.

bauer

• VIP 4500
hi, im new here but old enough in the finance & investment world.  The books you read are relatively for persons starting to realize the need to control their finances.  The books are really helpful and i think sufficient.  What you need to do right now is ACT! Start to take control of your financial independence.

Use the books as reference materials.  When you act and start to encounter difficulties or unknown horizons, post ka lang, maybe i can help. :cool2:

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000

"Use the books as reference materials."
Your right Bauer, in my case, i read Rich Dad Poor Dad in 2006 and by that time, i don't even have a P500 bill in my pocket.  I was bankcrupt.  Now, after applying the principles mentioned in the book. I have Rent to Own Properties and Rent Forever Properties.

For everyone, "What you need to do right now is ACT! Start to take control of your financial independence."  Kudos to Robert K, you've change the lives of those who persist
 :applause: :applause:

sanz07

• Probie
yes, colayco's books are far better for filipinos, esp ofws. :cool2: give you steps on how to do it.
kiyosaki's are more on principles nga..

also try complete idiot's guide on personal finance on your 20's&30's. very helpful but more on US settings din.

jblee

• Probie
The Millionaire Next Door

I haven't read this one..only excerpts of it..but I think it's a really good book. Changes the way you think - Your Money or Your Life

@sxy_shandy: You're pretty good at hunting for bargain books! I usually can't find any good cheap books to read. Have tried book sale, but they don't have much on personal finance and development. Library in the Philippines is way outdated. Can you recommend a store that has good personal finance and development books? Even online ones are ok

joeypbg

• Probie
All books on finance and investments are good. Why? because by reading you improve your financial intelligence. You will get snippets from different books that you can apply. I will be more inclined to advise that you read books (like colaycos) because the setting is the phil. Money principles are universal. You can get principles even from a book like 48 laws of Power. Read and then apply.

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000
48 Laws of Power, a very AMAZING BOOK for Entrepreneurs.

Slowly it applies to what experiences i encounter in my business ventures.

cjap10

• Forum Expert 600

dasaint

Robert Greene is good writer Aside from 48 Laws of Power
his books .

33 Strategies  of War  and Art of Seduction are excellent books .

If you read the Art of Seduction you will find out why and how scams like RMF prosper.

Sorry  I am not a Fan of Rich Dad , Poor Dad I find just rehash of other business books that I read before with hype.

I rather read Trump , Warren Buffet   Jack Welch books plus  tipping point , millionaire next door and others.

If you want a good book for free just click on this link
Art of Worldly Wisdom.

http://www.chrisbrocious.com/files/-books/Art%20of%20Worldly%20Wisdom.pdf
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2008, 01:22 PM by dasaint »

cheeseburger

• Probie
i suggest "Why We Want You To Be Rich" by Robert Kiyosaki & Donald Trump

it challenges you to think WHY HOW and WHICH!

btw, i have this in pdf, and i think in mp3 din. [will check] let me know if you want it. :]
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2008, 08:46 PM by cheeseburger »

Jazon

• Forum Tambay 100
^^^Piracy.

Buy the book. It's already in paperback for around P300. I got the hardbound (~P800) and found it worth the money.

cjap10

• Forum Expert 600
^I have the hardbound too. Di ko lam na mabilis lang pala magkakaron ng paperback version sana yun na lang binili ko, same lang naman ng content. Pero ok na rin.

cheeseburger

• Probie

^^^Piracy.

Buy the book. It's already in paperback for around P300. I got the hardbound (~P800) and found it worth the money.

i stand corrected. sorry about that. Php 300 na lang pala ung paperback.

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000

Nice book, binabasa ko nga sa Bookstore tuwing napapadaan ako.  (Tipid no)

Bilan nyo naman ako. :hihi:

bluegenes

• Forum Tambay 150
 :thankyou: for the input guys. I'm especially intrigued by Clason's The Richest Man in Babylon, I shall get a copy!

PIPoy

Kiyosaki books are very enticing to read, but are his claims true? until now, evidence of his wealth is still questionable. But yes, for theoreticals  

sake, his book must be a good read. just my opinion..

cjap10

• Forum Expert 600

CondoInvestor

• PMT Idol 1000
k lang, sulit naman, dami mong matututunan.  Kahit yung Rich Dad Poor Dad nya, ulitin mo--MIND OPENER! :D

voltes5

• Forum Tambay 200
kung gusto mo naman about microfinancing, try Banker to the Poor by muhammad yunus, sorry out of topic, maganda ksi :applause:

rainmen

• PMT Idol 1000
this is a very good reading material
SIMPLIFY AND CREATE ABUNDANCE
How to Be Really Wealthy
Without Robbing Your Soul
by: Bo Sanchez

a must read...

beast_master

THE ALCHEMY OF FINANCE by GEORGE SOROS

- writen by one of the greatest investment gurus that walked upon this planet. Compared to other books like Kiyosaki's for example who's books are more like fantasy novels, this one is a little bit hard to understand.  But this book allows you to peek in to his thoughts.  His unconventional views are unparalleled.  A must read for serious investors in the financial markets.

lilywhite

• Forum Master 400
i'm currently reading Robert Allen's book: The Road to Wealth (Multiple Streams of Income).
okay din sa akin ang books nila mr. larry gamboa (think rich pinoy) & mr. trace trajano (Grow rich pinoy).

SirYuri90

• Forum Master 400

dasaint

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
ay naku madami....

For sure, kilala mo na si Robert kiyosaki..

I'll find time to make a list sometime soon. Nice thread! Marami matutulungan nito!!!

futuretycoon

• Probie
hi guys!
ive been reading ebooks which i downloaded from d net but i prefer the original books than those which ive downloaded since i can read them anytime i want. Anyway, here are the list of the books which i appreciate and hve read:
     1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
     2. Books of Larry Gamboa and Trace Trajano
     3. Think and Grow Rich! by Napoleon Hill
     4. Bo Sanchez' articles
     5. Colayco, et al.
Think and Grow Rich! is a must-have-and-read book. it will not just change what u think but also the way u think! and i guess, isa ito sa mga reference ni Dr. Larry Gamboa while creating his book.
Read on, future millionaires! :coffee:

leela

• Forum Champion 800
1) the millionaire next door by stanley
*** eye-opener talaga ito sa akin

2) suze orman books

kiko2007

• Forum Master 300
hmmm...

alam nyo guys napansin ko lahat nmn magagandang financial buks e. kaya share ko sa inyo idea ko para medyo boost up sa pag iimpok...

y not try to find a good self help book para mailatag yung good foundations (values) before getting a good financial book? :)

IMHO mas magging effective and pursigido tayo correct?

nway, if you wer to ask me, start your foundations with 7 habits of highly effective people by covey. then for your financial reads, ok yung kay mr colayco for ofws. sa mga newbies nmn, i suggest either or both of "rich dad poor dad" by kiyosaki and "pera palaguin 1" by colayco.

btw maganda nga po yung "art of worldly wisdom". iv read it and i prefer it kesa art of war ni sun tzu.

just my 2 cents worth. :)

bikolUrag

• Probie

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
robert kiyosaki has 10-15+ books.... dami nyo matututunan. I got 5-9of them, & still planning to buy the rest  :applause:

dami pang ibang magagaling na authors...
« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2008, 10:23 PM by ferrariEverest »

bikolUrag

• Probie
Better manage your personal finances first and carefully plan your investments ahead before dreaming to become a rich dad. Our common expenses and sources of income have to be budgeted intelligently. Managing our families' financial affairs will start to realize the future that awaits us when the bottom line shows the wealth within our bloodline.

Rich Dad Poor Dad is inspiring but to the highest level. Start aiming small while focusing for the millions.  
« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2008, 02:55 PM by bikolUrag »

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
raki boy,
excellent books yung binanggit mo. be sure to read them!!  :rakenrol:

micro27

• Forum Master 300
I am also a fan of Robert Kiyosaki... almost all of his books I already read including the newest one, the "Increae your Financial I.Q.". But do you know that Sharon Lechter, the co-author of Robert on his 3 -4 books sued him?
Here's why:

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

Just want to share lang po. It's up to you whether you believe or not...  

:watchuthink:

kiko2007

• Forum Master 300
here's a link of robert kiyosaki's response with regards to john t. reed's comments...

i dont want to be biase so it's up to you guys to decide.

http://www.mastermindforum.com/kiyosakiresponsetoreed.htm

ferrariEverest

• VIP 5500
micro27 & kiko2007,
thanks for sharing those...   :applause:
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2008, 02:22 PM by ferrariEverest »

allanmm13

• Forum Champion 900

scatterhaiku

• Probie
rich dad, poor dad's pretty good. :) and there're a number of good finance blogs as well. :)

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    Yesterday at 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    Yesterday at 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    Yesterday at 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM