How do you want to make money today?

Freedom Rocks: Forex Hedging (Part 3)

Ping · 296 · 48096

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #15 on: Apr 19, 2007, 12:01 AM
Quote from: MarkSo
I strongly recommend to wait for a couple of days beginning Monday to enter again as the EUR/CHF Cross pair dailies are showing a Hanging Man which is a possible start of a downswing. Again, remember buy low sell high and be patient.

Thanks sam.  Actually Mark has warned us about this (with that "Hanging Man") last Friday and it indeed started happening yesterday.  That's why we only traded we our 2 amigos pairs...eur/usd & usd/chf.  

Markso

Reply #16 on: Apr 19, 2007, 02:10 AM
To all PMT members and Freedom Rockers who took my Inverse Hedging seminar,

The EUR/CHF Cross Pair is currently in a down swing, as verified by my earlier signal a few days ago. As such keep your eyes on the Dailies not the Hourlies for this week. Remember what I taught on when the best time to buy will be. Be patient and you will be rewarded handsomely, be impatient and you will give back your gains last week.

Best regards,
Markso

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #17 on: Apr 20, 2007, 01:38 AM
After failing to close my positions on time just before the down swing started the other day, once again I managed to ride out the market with a small $129 profit today hehe.  NOT bad considering that I got sucked down with that quick down swing.  Our favorite crosspair is currently very erratic.... thank goodness I finally got out of this recent quagmire!  

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #18 on: Apr 20, 2007, 06:43 AM

After failing to close my positions on time just before the down swing started the other day, once again I managed to ride out the market with a small $129 profit today hehe.  NOT bad considering that I got sucked down with that quick down swing.  Our favorite crosspair is currently very erratic.... thank goodness I finally got out of this recent quagmire!  

:thumbsup2.  I thought that this drawdown would last for at least another 2 weeks as Daily was on a downtrend.  I was surprised when i saw my account last night close to profit.  Since i had several open portfolios ( i use cost averaging and only 1-2% margin each portfolio), i closed 3 in profit.

i logged in again this morning and see that all portfolios are now in profit.  i closed all except for a 2% one that i will keep until Daily shows a downtrend.

congratulations again Mike!!!

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #19 on: Apr 20, 2007, 03:11 PM
And CONGRATULATIONS to you too gr8collector!  Once again, we're BIG winners and we will continue to do so for a very long time. FR's automated software and Mark's strategy are really great combination and NOTHING really beats trading forex on our own and being in FULL CONTROL of our own money. This is by far the best online opportunity that I ever found in the net. If I made a big mistake of investing in RFP's pool which until now is delaying our payouts, now I can say that I really found what I'm looking for and of course I have already more than recovered my investments in that RFP pool from my trading forex alone. Also, diversifying in Mutual Funds "globally" is great in the long term and for your retirement income BUT Forex Trading using FR & Mark's strategy will yield you a consistent and much faster returns at same level of risk or even lesser at below 10% margin setting.  So people of PMT, I hope you guys DON'T missed out on this great opportunity!!! :thumbsup2

« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2007, 03:43 PM by Mike QC »

healthypinoy

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #20 on: Apr 21, 2007, 07:52 AM
Hopefully after the seminar, I could take advantage of this great opportunity using Markso's and FR system.

Congrats to you Mike QC and gr8collector.  :yehey:

more power!  :thumbsup2

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #21 on: Apr 21, 2007, 08:06 AM
I am sure you will, healthpinoy!

Knowledge is always power!   :yehey:

healthypinoy

• Forum Tambay 150
Reply #22 on: Apr 22, 2007, 08:21 PM
Just to ask lang.  Although I'm sure na iba-iba ang sagot nyo.

For those trading using the FR system (either working together with Markso's system also or not), on the average, how much ang % earnings on a monthly basis?  Say for a period of 2-3 months.

Not considering dun sa result ng trading ni Mike QC wherein according to his post, he exposed a bigger margin kasi he was confident enough about his trade.  Let's say na kung average lang ang margin exposed.

Many thanks for the feedback.

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #23 on: Apr 22, 2007, 09:53 PM
Healthypinoy,

As I've mentioned in my previous post, that was only a ONE-TIME 30% margin setting that I did that night BUT I've been on 10% margin all along.  With such conservative setting for "Non-Directional" Forex Trading (10% margin ; 1:400 leverage), I can say that a monthly gain of 10% and above is PEANUTS.  

With the swap gains (leveraged interest) ALONE, trading with 3 currency pairs at conservative 10% margin & 1:400 leverage, my gain will be 43.64% in one year. And that is IF I opt to do NOTHING and just leave all my current positions open for one full year. Not to mention those "sell limit orders" that will keep on triggering from time to time which effectively adds up to my gains.....and again that is IF I opt to employ this very conservative strategy.  

BUT since I have NOT been relying on leveraged interest gains (swaps) alone, so far my conservative returns are somewhere 10%, 20% and more per month.  But as I've said, there are times that I would be too confident with the market's direction and I get tempted to set my margin to 20 or 30% and that will be another story..... and this is what I call a VERY CALCULATED RISK!  Again, this should NOT be taken as a recommendation please.

Markso

Reply #24 on: Apr 22, 2007, 10:47 PM
Hi HealthyPinoy,

It was good to meet you last Friday at my office. MikeQC does not exagerate when he says 10% and up per month can be expected.

However, the returns depends mostly on your Margin settings, leverage settings, the Currency pairs that you trade with and of course the timing upon which you enter and exit. The assumption here is that you are not suffering draw downs which can wipe you out if you are not careful.

You'll be glad to know however that with education and practice, you can avoid such drawdowns. This is actually what you will learn on April 25 -- how to time entering and more importantly how to exit your trades with the FR system, learning this can spell the difference between a good and consistent FR experience versus a bad one.

Best regards,
Markso

Markso

Reply #25 on: Apr 22, 2007, 11:00 PM
To All Freedom Rocker's and Inverse Hedgers,

Please keep your eyes still on the Dailies this week as there are possibilities of a resumption of the downswing. EUR/USD is rumored to be reaching a top while USD/CHF is trying to recover. EUR/CHF is at or near OB levels and has a big possibility of being range bound for the week so pick your bottoms properly and you should be fine. For those who exited when the crosses recovered, great job. As I always say, Real money will always beat "Possible" Money any time.

Just a friendly trading tip from yours truly,

Best regards,
Markso

p.s. Trade tips are provided with out any guarantees but with the sincere intent of helping lessen trading mistakes. Follow these tips at your own discretion and risk.

Markso

Reply #26 on: Apr 23, 2007, 02:23 PM
A Little Story on Equity Management.

This is a recent conversation between me and one of my successful, but very eager Alumna (I've kept her name anonymous).

Alumna:  "Mark, thanks for telling me about the Hanging Man last week, I actually locked in 192 pips of profit last Friday and I'm waiting to enter again. But you mentioned to wait until it is safe to buy again. Looking at the Dailies, it looks like a long, long wait. Should I still wait or do you think I can enter now?"

Mark: "Congratulations, great job. My advice is to just be patient and wait it out. Anyway you've already locked in a pretty good profit."

Alumna:   "Yes, this is fun, but I really want to trade, the FR system is great but I'm really not big on patience. Can I just look at the Hourlies and enter at the right conditions?"

Mark:  "I know it's hard to stop, and I know it's very tempting, but let's look at it from another perspective, what you locked in represents a 19.2% return on your US$1,000. I think that alone should indicate that you can stop trading for the month already. a 19.2% return for a month is great by any standard."

Alumna:  "Ok, Wow, that's a really long wait. But ok I guess you have a point. Thanks again."

Mark:  "Sure, and welcome to the world of Disciplined Trading."

--This is what most traders feel when they use the FR system together with the Inverse Hedge Strategy. I hope that this little piece of conversation gives you a different perspective when trading. Greed, impatience, excitement, and the thrill of making more money even at less than ideal conditions are the demons we all have to confront and be firm with. Doing so spells the difference between a roller coaster ride and a "boring" but considerably more profitable experience. Nothing wrong with Boring, in fact, it's the best way to trade. Leave the thrills and the frills to the adrenaline junkies. We are Forex Traders and we are after the money after all.

Best regards,
Markso

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #27 on: Apr 23, 2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah, right!  

Patience is indeed a virtue...

Question, pwede na ba mag-open ng EURUSD/USDCHF now?   :rofl:  just kidding...

Actually, using the 1H timeframe, I opened the pairs EU and UC (FR allocation), and closed it now, 8hours later, with a slight gain of 0.50%...  Natakot ako sa chart ng EURCHF.  It did went up, and when it seems to be turning down na, I got out!
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2007, 09:48 PM by Ping »

Markso

Reply #28 on: Apr 23, 2007, 11:06 PM
He he, just couldn't resist it could you?

Dailies for EUR/CHF and GBP/CHF are showing a possible doji (Possible as the day is not yet over) which is quite rare. This may lead to a major drawdown or a major upswing. Whatever the case, it's a good thing that you got out. Things will play out soon enough.

-Markso

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #29 on: Apr 23, 2007, 11:49 PM
Way to go Guys!!!  As for me, I haven't opened a single position since last Friday.  I have already made more than 160% return so I am simply taking it easy.  I can now see the hourly chart of both eur/chf & gbp/chf trending down and fast approaching the OS level but the daily chart is still way up the OB level.  

Once again, congrats Mark for selling your Webinar like hotcakes in both USA and Canada.  
And to all those who are far away or are busy and cannot attend our upcoming class on Wednesday, April 25, YES we have a Webinar version of it and due to popular demand, it has now been updated with more powerful info to suit the FR system better.  It is FREE to all Enrollees of the "Non-Directional" Inverse Hedging/Freedom Rocks Course.

Cost: $90
For USA, Canada & International Orders, send payments to my Paypal USA Account or deposit to my Citibank New York USA "Current" Account

For local orders, simply deposit to Businessmaker Academy's BPI "Current" Account

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Here's just one of the many testimonials I got so far....

Hi Mike,

First of all, thanks for turning us Freedom Rockers onto Mark So's webinar. I watched it yesterday morning and enjoyed it. As I said to Mark, I knew there was more to FR then to just "buy and hold for the long-term investment." Last year while the market was moving up most of the year, I heard Mark V. say on many occasions that he was reallocating about once a month. Even some of the other Platinum members were talking about their "trades" and the money they made "trading" the market. Now, after the Chinese meltdown, FR has become a "long-term investment strategy." I guess they have to do that to keep people out of trouble as much as possible. Tell them to keep margins low and stay away from the 20%-30% margins that some people I heard say they were using.

When you get a chance, I would really like to talk to you one evening and learn more from you how you have utilized Mark So's teachings and what other training you have taken from Mark So and other people. I live in Maryland, so most evenings are available. I can call you or I can you my phone number. Whatever way you feel more comfortable.

Are you going to Vegas in July? I plan on going. I've been looking at airfare and right now it's a little pricey, but I'll keep on hunting for a good fare.

Have a great day!!!

Ted White

This is how HOT Freedom Rocks is.... and we're NOT only going after the forex trading side of it BUT the lucrative marketing side as well.  So those who are NOT into Freedom Rocks methodology of Forex Trading are simply missing out of this GREAT opportunity!  :harhar:  
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2007, 01:27 AM by Mike QC »

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM