PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

All about eye care

ingenieure · 300 · 107557

ingenieure

• it just keeps on getting better
  • PMT Idol 1500
i think we all need this. i mean, we are probably posting and working online for a very long time. as a result, our eyes and hands get strained. and we can't afford to keep torturing our hands and eyes because it is what helps us have money right?

i went to the optometrist last time and shelled out a huge chunk of my hard-earned money with the painful realization that i have been straining my eyes too much with computer work.

i also learned from the optometrist that people who are exposed to computer work need a more special type of lens called multi-layered lens to protect us from the PC monitor's harmful effects.

as for the hands, i think ergonomic keyboards are the way to go but since i am using a laptop and really saving up big time, i don't know how in the world i am going to squeeze that in my budget....

oh well, tag away your thoughts on the matter so that we can give our hands and eyes some more of the love it deserves...

Edit: Thread now split. Original thread now "All about eye care." New thread split here: How to pamper our hands
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2007, 07:54 PM by nailbiter »

p!nk

• Forum Expert 500
ingge, same tayo. i shelled out quite an amount just for my glasses last saturday. medyo nakapahinga ang aking eyes for 3 days na nagleave ako from work.

amrich

• Forum Tambay 150
I am already using a multi-coated eyeglasses and it really cost more

ingenieure

• PMT Idol 1500
^ i think if we can earn enough laser treatment would be very viable. but given the circumstances of being constantly exposed to the computer screen, i don't know how long a 20/20 vision from laser therapy would last.

i think the past days i got to rest my eyes and hands by simply stopping what i am doing. taking a break of sorts (since i got hospitalized, it left me with no other choice but to stop. nyehehe)...

your thoughts...?

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Pamilyar ba kayo sa Visine Cool? Yung malamig? Nare-relieve ako rito. Lately nga lang di na ko nakakakita sa botika. Na-pull-out kaya?

ingenieure

• PMT Idol 1500
ay okay ba yun? natatakot ako dati bumili nun kasi baka delikado? no side effects naman nail?

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Wala rin akong idea. Posible nga kaya, long-term? Kaya hindi na rin siya available? Wala naman akong kakaibang nararamdaman when I use it. One friend I have, nahapdian siya. But another friend and an aunt, okay rin sa kanila.

Jarlaxle

• Forum Expert 500
Sa tingin ko ok lang tumagal sa monitor basta hindi siya CRT. Hooray for LCD monitors.  :hihi:

- Turn on the lights pag nagcocomputer.
- Try to rest your eyes every 2 hours. Just close your eyes for about a minute or two then tuloy ang ligaya. (correct me if im wrong)
- I dont believe in pasma. Di naman daw totoo yun according to 5 doctors that I know. Ergonomic keyboards can help pero magsasanay ka pa ng onti pag sanay ka sa lumang keyboard (or bobo lang ako magtype  :watchuthink: )

Weird nga eh. Ng dahi sa CRT monitors nung college ako lumabo tuloy yung right eye ko. I cant read anything ng lagpas sa 2 meters with my right eye. Nung una puro migraine inaabot ko pag nasa labas ako at maliwanag. Buti na lang nakapag-adjust na ako. Ayoko magsalamin... Mahal magpalaser.. Oh hinde..

ingenieure

• PMT Idol 1500
^ ahaahah naku tanggapin mo na or ipa-laser mo na yan!!! may mga classy namang eyeglasses. saw one branded Dior na 12,000 pesos!!!!!!!  pero yung akin 1500 lang  :hihi:

right now, massaging my palms helps me talaga.

Jarlaxle

• Forum Expert 500
^ Di pa naman ako bulag eh kaya pa. Wahaha. :watchuthink:
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2007, 07:58 PM by nailbiter »

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500
thanks for ur informative post Dr. Richie... Wots d best eyeglasses for a person always in front of the computer?  :hihi: sinulit na presence mo dito asking for professional advise

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

^ i think if we can earn enough laser treatment would be very viable. but given the circumstances of being constantly exposed to the computer screen, i don't know how long a 20/20 vision from laser therapy would last.

i think the past days i got to rest my eyes and hands by simply stopping what i am doing. taking a break of sorts (since i got hospitalized, it left me with no other choice but to stop. nyehehe)...

your thoughts...?

Hi! Laser treatment for near sightedness or far sightedness is actually a good idea if you're tired of wearing glasses/contact lens. I've had it done on myself while I was training for it at UCLA.It's basically permanent and no amount of reading or computer use will make you predisposed to losing your 20/20 vision. Reading and computer use, CAN strain your eyes though (just like doing anything for prolonged periods of time). So what you're doing is correct: just rest a bit and carry on. Just like running a marathon... you can stop for a while. When you're okay, keep on running!

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

thanks for ur informative post Dr. Richie... Wots d best eyeglasses for a person always in front of the computer?  :hihi: sinulit na presence mo dito asking for professional advise

You are quite welcome :) The best will always be multicoated eye glasses because they reduce computer glare.  As for the "grado", here is a special trick I teach my patients who need to read for prolonged periods of time (e.g. board / bar exam takers, etc). Whatever your "grado" is for distance, have "computer glasses" or "reading glasses" made that is slightly different from it. usually, it's a "grado" that is more "plus by 0.25D or 0.50D". This allows your eye to exert less effort accomodating for near vision for a prolonged amount of time. Obviously, this will not give you the best vision for distance, but that's why it's for "reading" or "computer use".

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500
 :hihi: thanks again Dr. Richie will bear that in mind

Jarlaxle

• Forum Expert 500
Thanks for the info Doc. Yehey may doctor na tayo dito.  :applause:

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500
 :applause: ako din tuwang tuwa me doctor na tyo dito.. :rofl: baka magsisi sya bat sya napadpad dito pag dami na tayo tanong sa kanya

Jarlaxle

• Forum Expert 500

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500

annanymous

• Anonymous
@Dr. Richie, ano pong mas ok gamitin pag laging nasa harap ng computer, multicoated eyeglasses o contact lens? Thanks in advance po. :)

OT: Sana may mapadaan din na gastroenterologist.

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
@jarlaxle & others: Yup, I'm staying. Dito nakaka-post ako, sa ibang threads, nakikinig pa lang ako :)

@annanymous: Whenever you stare at something (movie screen or book or CRT), human tendency is to blink less. So mabilis humapdi ang mata. The problem with contact lenses is that they can dry the eye even more. So multi coated eye glasses talaga.  
« Last Edit: Jun 26, 2007, 11:15 PM by annanymous »

annanymous

• Anonymous

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500
@ Dr. Richie: are eye drops for eye strains or dry eyes necessary? lalo na if your in front of the computer so much? Anong brand kaya ang mas effective?  

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
^I wouldn't say "necessary" because all you need to do is close your eyes and rest. It does "help a lot" though :) we usually like the unpreserved artificial tear drops. They come in small dose containers that you throw away after a day. They're more expensive though. The second line eye drops are the ones in bottles. we don't really like eye mo and visine because they usually contain vaso-constrictors (that "take the red out") and more preservatives. I ususlly recommend the following brands:

1. genteal
2. cellufresh MD
3. systane
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2007, 11:04 AM by annanymous »

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500

annanymous

• Anonymous
Hi Dr. Richie, Ok lang po bang maghilamos ng mukha before matulog kahit maghapon akong nasa tapat ng computer? Pinapagalitan kasi ako ng parents ko. Mapapasma daw yung mga mata ko. Tama po ba sila o myth lang yun?

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
^There is no solid and consistent scientific proof regarding pasma. So in that sense, okay lang maghilamos. Sometimes however, there is a glimmer of winsdom or a shred of truth in old myths. It's really up to you how much weight you want to put into it.

I wash my face kahit pagod :)
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2007, 07:27 PM by annanymous »

Jarlaxle

• Forum Expert 500
Question sayo doc: Are you wearing eyeglasses?  :hihi:

annanymous

• Anonymous
^Palagay ko hindi. Nagpa-laser na raw sya sabi nya rito:

Hi! Laser treatment for near sightedness or far sightedness is actually a good idea if you're tired of wearing glasses/contact lens. I've had it done on myself while I was training for it at UCLA.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Hi Dr.Richie. Ibabato ko uli sa iyo yung tinanong ko sa unang page nitong thread. :)

Pamilyar ba kayo sa Visine Cool? Yung malamig? Nare-relieve ako rito. Lately nga lang di na ko nakakakita sa botika. Na-pull-out kaya?

ay okay ba yun? natatakot ako dati bumili nun kasi baka delikado? no side effects naman nail?

Wala rin akong idea. Posible nga kaya, long-term? Kaya hindi na rin siya available?

annanymous

• Anonymous
^Oo nga. Hindi pa nya siguro nabasa. Pero they don't like daw:

The second line eye drops are the ones in bottles. we don't really like eye mo and visine because they usually contain vaso-constrictors (that "take the red out") and more preservatives.

Na-pull-out nga ba, doc?

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Thanks, annanymous.

Ngayong may suki na tayong doktor na sasagot sa ating mga katanungan, let's now dedicate this thread to everything about eye care. Previous posts confined to hand care now split into a new thread here: How to pamper our hands. Maigi na ring may hiwalay na usapan tungkol don, lalo ngayong ang threadstarter natin ay na-diagnose ng carpal tunnel syndrome. :(

oishidu

• Forum Expert 500
was reading yogajournal online. saw this article related to eye care. http://www.yogajournal.com/health/79_1.cfm

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

Question sayo doc: Are you wearing eyeglasses?  :hihi:

Not any more :)

Teka... paano ba mag lagay ng multiple quotes dito?  Oh well... eto na lang :)

Re: Visine Cool

I honestly don't know why it's not available anymore. baka  the demand was low? Normally, these eye drops that we can get over the counter are okay. Their not the best, but their okay for most uses and for most people. The problem comes in when people use them too often or use it for the wrong purposes. This is because the usual over the counter artificial tears have stronger preservatives than the ones we currently like to use ( the "newer generation" eye drops) . Note however that some of my colleagues don't really distinguish between the new and old eye drops. so pag may problema, ibabato na lang sa amin para ayusin.

So kung side effect ng visine ang paguusapan, wala naman kung PAMINSAN-MINSAN lang ginagamit :)

annanymous

• Anonymous

Teka... paano ba mag lagay ng multiple quotes dito?  Oh well... eto na lang :)

Pag naka-reply na po kayo sa unang quote, click quote button uli ng another post na gusto ninyong i-quote rin. :)

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
may tanong po ako kay doc.. meron po bang glasses na pangcomputer lang?

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

Pag naka-reply na po kayo sa unang quote, click quote button uli ng another post na gusto ninyong i-quote rin. :)

okay, thanks! will try it now.... Hey!!!! It's working!!!!  Thanks!

may tanong po ako kay doc.. meron po bang glasses na pangcomputer lang?

In a way, yes. For those who need reading glasses, glasses with prescriptions designed for you to read stuff at arms length can be considered "computer glasses".

The ideal "computer glasses" for any age should be "multi-coated" to decrease glare form the computer screen. The should also be "targeted" to have the most comfortable reading vision at arm's length (as opossed to normal reading distance which is about 14 inches).

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
^ ay ganun po ba.. san po kaya ako makakakuha nun?

kasi nagtanong po ako dito s ahealth service ng school namin.. wala naman daw glasses na pang computer lang..

kasi natatakot akkong lumabo ang eyes ko eh..

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
Any decent optical shop would have it.

HOWEVER, whether you wear glasses or not, it will not really affect your eyes. Hindi iyan lalabo kasi magkaka-grado ka for using the computer too much. kwentong barbero lang iyon. So wear "computer glasses" to help make you more comfortable... not out of the fear of destroying your eyes.
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2007, 09:06 AM by nailbiter »

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
^ ay ganun po ba.. thank you po  :thankyou:

doc pag may questions po ako magpopost lang po ko dito ah?

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2007, 11:46 AM by sardonyx »

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
^yan din ang sabe nung doctor sa school namin..eh panu kaya yun hindi ba napipigilan yung pagtaas ng grade??

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

doc, i had an eye doctor before who told me that there's no explanation why our eye grade increases over time. not because of too much reading, washing your face at night, etc. basta aabot na lang cya sa peak nya, saka mag stop.  kasi there was a time na in a span of one year, nag increase yung grade ko. then parang consistent yun, since high school na nag increase ang grade ng mata ko every two years. then since 2001, nag stop na mag increase ang grado ng mata ko. i started with a grade of 50 when i was 13 and it stabilized at 400 when i turned 23. i have been wearing contact lenses since i was 17. i only wear my eyeglasses at home kasi parang nerdy look eh. :hihi:

I agree with your eye doctor :)

^yan din ang sabe nung doctor sa school namin..eh panu kaya yun hindi ba napipigilan yung pagtaas ng grade??

No full proof way of doing that :)

steph

aww kala ko pa naman once you start wearing glasses, may chance pa rin bumaba ang grado mo :(

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
thanks for the second opinion Dr.Richie. :)

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

aww kala ko pa naman once you start wearing glasses, may chance pa rin bumaba ang grado mo :(

Yes... there will always be a chance. The prescription changes with time. You might be lucky enough that it goes down ( which is true for some kids ).

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
Doc, what's the difference between multicoated, airwear (tama ba ang term?) and ultra thin? pareho na kasi silang pinanipis. pareho ba silang "computer glasses"?

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
Doc. talaga po bang tumataas lang ang grade ng mata? as in hindi pwedeng 20-20 ka na lang forever?

I mean inevitable po ba talaga yun?

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

Doc, what's the difference between multicoated, airwear (tama ba ang term?) and ultra thin? pareho na kasi silang pinanipis. pareho ba silang "computer glasses"?

multi coated = any lens that has multi coating to provide anti-glare, anti-scratch, anti-UV,etc

unltra thin = very thin lenses, usually, they are already multicoated by nature so mas mahal sila, but they are not light.

airwear = very thin lenses that are very light (hence "air wear"). therefore, ultra thin siya at multicoated. naturally,siya ang pinaka mahal sa tatlo. this is also the most durable of the three.

kahit alin sa kanila pwede maging "computer glasses" since they have anti-glare coatings. pero thet can be "reading" or "distance" glasses as well.

Doc. talaga po bang tumataas lang ang grade ng mata? as in hindi pwedeng 20-20 ka na lang forever?

I mean inevitable po ba talaga yun?

"Grado" changes... that is inevitable. up or down, it depends. As for the need for reading glasses and the increase in the "grado" of reading glasses over time,that is inevitable to. it's part of aging. Sometimes, as one develops cataracts, the "reading grado" can actually go down.

given enough time, those with 20/20 vision will loose it. siguro kahit an 80 y.o. with 20/20 vision can be 20/25 by the time he is 110 y.o. or more . it's an age related thing.

cherryblossm

umm hello p doc...meron po kasi akong nakakapang bilog na matigas sa eyelid ko kapag pumipikit ako...ano po kaya yon? natatakot po kasi akong magpa-checkup eh..umm wala naman akong nararamdamang masama...pero yung kaklase ko po meron din nun pero sa kanya malaki na kaya kitang-kita mo talaga...magpapatingin na po ba ako?

annanymous

• Anonymous

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
^^^thanks doc. :) bakit yung sa aking latest pair of eyeglasses bought two years ago yata, airwear yun, mas mura pa daw kaysa ultra thin? siguro dahil parang introductory price.

^^ meron din ako nyan noon cherryblossm. nagpatingin din ako sa doctor at natakot na baka kailanganin ng surgery. pero di naman ganun kalaki. parang a very small piece of pebble lang. nawawala lang yun over time.

cherryblossm

^^ umm inde po ata kuliti yun eh kasi di po ba pag kuliti eh namamaga yung eyelid in my case naman po kasi normal yung mata ko may makakapa ka lang talaga na matigas na bilog...inde rin po ako mahilig manilip  :D

^ ah ganun po ba...thanks po sa information...natakot din po ako kasi baka operahan para tanggalin...eh gaano po a katagal yon bago nawala...yung akin po kasi mag wa-one yr. na eh...,yung sa classmate ko naman po habang tumatagal lumalaki...

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
in a year's time siguro yun nawala. pero di ko na matatandaan kung nag-prescribe ba ng eye drop medicine ang doc.

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
@ Dr. Ritchie  ahhh ganun po ba talaga yun.. so posible pala talagang magbago..

thanks po..

p!nk

• Forum Expert 500
doc, paconfirm ko lang sana. nagpacheckup ako last summer and ang computerized reading ng eyes ko eh 200. tapos pinatest ako nung lenses na iba-iba reading. since ok pa naman daw sa 150, nirecommend sa akin na 150 na lang muna grade ng lenses na kukunin ko. ok lang ba na yung 150 kinuha ko or should i have taken the 200?

2pac

• Forum Master 400
Hi

Quick question po kay dr.ritchie i use contact lens (disposable for 1 month) while staring @ my computer (CRT monitor) almost everday bat po minsan lumalabo n lang bigla yung right eye? usually parating ganun pag nag babasa lang naman or infront nag pc but pag sa labas ok n man sya malinaw... currently using focus monthly by ciba vision w/o astigmatism but I do have astigmatism sabi sakin ng doc ko na ok lang raw yun...

anywayz can you recommend a good contact lens brand na mas comfortable? and ano yung ok na solution and lubricant

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100

umm hello p doc...meron po kasi akong nakakapang bilog na matigas sa eyelid ko kapag pumipikit ako...ano po kaya yon? natatakot po kasi akong magpa-checkup eh..umm wala naman akong nararamdamang masama...pero yung kaklase ko po meron din nun pero sa kanya malaki na kaya kitang-kita mo talaga...magpapatingin na po ba ako?

It's probably a close relative of the "kuliti". It's called a chalazion. kung hindi na kaya ng gamot (in your case, one year na so malabo na iyon), the only way to remove it is by surgery. It's a simple procedure... para ka lang nagalis ng pigsa :)
Patingnan mo na lang para sigrado. Wag ka na matakot. what you have to fear is : "what if  it's something else than can be dangerous in the long run but can be safely dealt with today?"

doc, paconfirm ko lang sana. nagpacheckup ako last summer and ang computerized reading ng eyes ko eh 200. tapos pinatest ako nung lenses na iba-iba reading. since ok pa naman daw sa 150, nirecommend sa akin na 150 na lang muna grade ng lenses na kukunin ko. ok lang ba na yung 150 kinuha ko or should i have taken the 200?

The "computerized reading" just gives us a ball park value of your refraction. we still have to fine tune it with loose lenses to find out which is more comfortable for you. So mukang okay ka pa sa 150. sounds like you already have a stable refraction. that is the first medical requirement before you can have laser vision correction. let me know if you have more questions about the procedure

Hi

Quick question po kay dr.ritchie i use contact lens (disposable for 1 month) while staring @ my computer (CRT monitor) almost everday bat po minsan lumalabo n lang bigla yung right eye? usually parating ganun pag nag babasa lang naman or infront nag pc but pag sa labas ok n man sya malinaw... currently using focus monthly by ciba vision w/o astigmatism but I do have astigmatism sabi sakin ng doc ko na ok lang raw yun...

anywayz can you recommend a good contact lens brand na mas comfortable? and ano yung ok na solution and lubricant

What happens while reading or staring at a computer screen (or anything for that matter) for prolonged periods of time is that the eye dries up (along with the cotact lens). that's why lumalabo siya. I would venture to guess that a few blinks or rest would restore the clarity correct?

focus is already a good brand. you can stick with that unless you're having problems. Hiyang-hiyang din kasi iyan. as for solutions, try getting the "all in one" solutions. Again, hiyang-hiyang din ito.

The small uncorrected astigmatism is normally not a problem. This is forunate because from a marketing point of view, it's easier to stock and sell the contactlens without astigmatism. Now, depending on how much astigmatism you do have, if you are looking for the best possible vision, you will need toric soft contact lenses. They are more expensive though hence most people just "make do" with the regular ones.

Pag sawa ka na sa contact lens, consider laser vision correction. you get more benefits the earlier you have it done. let me know okay?

2pac

• Forum Master 400
Hi,

Usually I stare sa computer like 12 hours or more 7 days a week.. usually kc sa right eye ko lang nagyayari pag nag blink me minsan malabo parin/even if i use lubricant (lilinaw biglan then after that malabo) it like parang di ko sya kayang pag sabayin di balance yung left and right eye ko...  

The solution i'm using Opti free express yung green yung box :)

mga how much yung laser? noon kc sabi raw sakin it will cost me 60K eh araw araw ako sa harap ng PC bka 6 months pa lang eh bumalik agad yung grado  :eek:

what are the benefits? let say I'm 40 and will go on laser? delikado ba and there a chance na mabulag?  :ohmy:

and i have a friend mas grabe pa sakin almost 12 hours rin sya sa PC and every weekend eh he play online games like 24/7 almost no sleep and nakapatay pa yung ilaw but he have clear vision n man...

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
^Sounds like your contactlens and/eye are just drying up. you may have to clean your contactlens more or you may have to change it na. Optifree is a good brand. Pero kahit na "no rub" siya, linisin mo pa rin maigi.

Cost ranges from 58K-72K depending on what we really need to do on your eye. bigyan na lang kita discount sa PF ko. It doesn't matter how much time you spend on the computer once the eye has fully healed. It won't affect your refraction.

There is but one benefit or goal : To remove you dependence on glasses and contact lenses

Is it safe? Very safe. I've had it done on myself. Unfortunately, no one can ever give you a 100% guarantee. I tell my patients that it's just like crossing the street. Usually, we make it with no hitches. sometimes, despite all the preparation, accidents happen. What I do in St.Luke's is to increase your safety factor by doing so many tests and analyzing all the data we generate. No documented case anywhere in the world of a patient na nabulag (at least by our definition of blindness)

If you're 40 years old already, you might need reading glasses after. But there is a workaround which we will try during the screening process.

I'm not sure if I can put the link of the website I made here. So PM ko na lang sa iyo:)

« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2007, 10:14 PM by annanymous »

annanymous

• Anonymous
^Doc, you may start a thread and post the link of your website in the Share-Your-Site folder. Pwede rin po sa signature nyo. :)

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
sometimes, when my eyes get too dry, the contact lense gets lost somewhere around my eye.  :help: sometimes, i'm not sure if it's still on my eye or nawala na. like the other day, i had just worn it when after a  minute, i realized that my other eye couldn't see clearly. i searched for my lost contact lense but couldn't find it. i pinched my eye, but it just wouldn't come out. doc, how can we be sure that the contact lense is no longer on my eye?

p!nk

• Forum Expert 500

2pac

• Forum Master 400
@Dr.ritchie

Thanks for the information I'll think about it pa :)

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
@sardonyx

The simplest way is to actually find it outside your eye :)

Other than that, the "surest way" is to have an eye doctor look at it. we'll put an anesthetic on the eye so you won't feel a thing. We evert your eyelids to see underneath. If wala pa din, we can use a smooth glass rod to swab the underside of the lids just to "make sure"

There are times when it's stuck up there and the patient doesn't even know.

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
Doc Richie meron po akong ginawa na doctor's help thread for you  :D

para hindi na rin po kayo mahirapan na magbrowse pa :)

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
@starryme16

Hi ! Thanks... very thoughtful of you. However, I'm an eye surgeon so this thead is perfectly good for me already. I'm sure there are more qualified PMT members who can answer such questions for you. Hindi naman siguro ako nagiisang medical doctor dito I hope :)

sardonyx

• Forum Master 300
« Last Edit: Jul 25, 2007, 02:19 PM by sardonyx »

starryme16

• Forum Champion 700
@ Dr Richie ay ganun po ba..eheheh!

may isa pa po akong question Doc.. anu po ba yung correction glasses? pwede po ba yun sa akin na medyo normal pa po ang grado ng mata?

Dr.Richie

• Forum Tambay 100
@ sardonyx,

Exactly, it could have lodged in the upper part of the eye (under the upper eyelid). Since it shouldn't be there, we expect it to be harmful. It is always safER to see your eye doctor just to be sure.

Extended contact lenses are usually good for a year. but if it starts to get irritating even before that, have it checked or replaced as needed. 10 hours a day is USUALLY okay for the usual extended contact lenses available.

@starryme16

No such thing as "correctional eye glasses". It is a myth, a misnomer, a marketing strategy. You have a destiny with regards to what grade your eyes will be (as far as present sience can tell us). So you won't need it.

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    Yesterday at 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    Yesterday at 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    Yesterday at 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM