PMT Forum
Do you want to make money today? :)

Sun Life Prosperity Funds

purplehazel · 454 · 117476

baludoy

which is the best option for you guys: the front end "plan" or the back end "plan"?  :dunno:

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
^Personally, I opt for front-end. Madali naman mabawi e. Of course, if you anticipate that you won't be needing to pull out or move your funds in the long term, then back-end may be your best bet.

teq, yes, there may be documentary stamp charges for change of account name.

syd24phil

Hello Nailbiter!

Interested po in Sunlife MF.. pa pm na lang po ng contact info ng mom niyo.. thanks! :)

Sue

• Probie
Nailbiter, re:yellowminded; Are you sure that there is no charging of fees, if an investor shifted from one fund to another? Could I see this in the prospectus? Because, last March 2007, I sold my bond funds and shifted to equity fund but the agent (main office) in Makati charge me a correponding fee of 2%. I hope na ma refund ko ang fee na eto, If true ang information mo, thats mean may double talk dito, sa tagal kong nag invest, mukhang di trustworthy.

yellowminded

• Forum Champion 700
^sue, it says right there on their website that it's free. it should also be in the prospectus.

http://www.sunlifefunds.com/mutualfunds/default.asp

jinryll71

• Forum Expert 600
miss NB, pa-PM din po ng contact #s. ipakausap ko sa sis ko.  :thankyou:

nailbiter

• Alalay ng

Nailbiter, re:yellowminded; Are you sure that there is no charging of fees, if an investor shifted from one fund to another? Could I see this in the prospectus?

Sue, as already pointed out by yellowminded, you'll find that information right on their website. I'll quote it:

Flexibility: Our family of funds allows you to modify your investment strategies over time, by letting you transfer from one fund to another as much as four times a year, at no cost.

You may also refer to pages 36 to 38 of the Investor's Guide:
http://www.sunlifefunds.com/faqs/Investors%20Guide%202005.pdf

Sa mga humihingi ng contact info ni ermat, please give me your names and your contact info as well so she can expect your call, or return your call if you're unable to reach her. syd24phil and jinryll71, will PM you in a while.

« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2007, 11:48 AM by nailbiter »

TEEJAY

NB, tanong ko lang. Mayroong nakasulat kasi sa Policy na :

Total Disability

The Regular Premiums will be paid during total disability of Life Insured beginning before Sept 5, 2044

Ano poh ang ibig sabihin niyan? Does it mean na pag retired ung tao makukuha ung regular premiums?

Sakto kasing 60 years old ako nyan eh.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Hi TEEJAY. Paalala lang, itong thread natin on Prosperity Funds refers to their mutual funds ha.

Anyway, ang alam ko sa Total Disability Benefit at ang intindi ko sa text na binigay mo, kung magkaroon ng total disability ang policyholder bago ang naturang date, waived na ang premiums niya for the duration of the payment period. Hindi na niya kakailanganing bayaran ang natitira niyang premiums. I-clarify mo na rin sa agent mo.

yellowminded

• Forum Champion 700
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2007, 02:19 PM by yellowminded »

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
I don't think so. While "provisions governing the purchase of shares" apply (i.e., minimum investment, applicable NAVPS at the time of purchase, etc.), there is a separate existing provision regarding transfers, that specifies that fees are indeed waived for four transfers within a year. Said provisions are better explained in the Investor's Guide. Sun Life is not the only mutual fund company that waives fees for interfund transfers. It's a usual industry practice. If their terms say the fees are waived, then it should be.

last March 2007, I sold my bond funds and shifted to equity fund but the agent (main office) in Makati charge me a correponding fee of 2%.  

Sue, in your order ticket, did you specifically apply for Interfund Transfer? Or did you execute separate instructions for redemption and investment?
« Last Edit: Sep 28, 2007, 01:07 PM by nailbiter »

baludoy

so when finally coughing the money up, who do you usually turn over the check to?   do you pay sunlife directly? through a bank?  or do you just pay the agent and then just hope for the best?    medyo mabigat din kasi sa bulsa kaya kailangan manigurado

nailbiter

• Alalay ng

baludoy

^w/c bank do investors usually use for the initial payment?  

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Any of the accredited banks would do. Nakalagay sa order ticket yung mga accounts kung san pwedeng mag-deposit.

nhidz20

• Probie
hello, ako may investesment din sa sunlife fo 6yrs now. I used to pay before through accredited payment facilities katulad ng SM bills payment centers, nag try din ako through my agent,medyo mabigat  lang kasi kailangang mong ibigay sa kanya yung credit account number mo kasi kailangan nyang i swipe  ito personally,pero ok naman wala namang bad experince,masyadong malaki kasi ang investment kong 3M. (2 life and 1 pension plan) now im paying through sunlife online payment.

yellowminded

• Forum Champion 700
Miss Nailbiter, what do you get as proof of your investments if you place money with them regularly through accredited banks? the prospectus says certificates are optional. will they mail you a receipt or something? thanks!

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Take note na hindi lang deposit sa bangko ang gagawin, you still need to fill in and submit your order ticket and for your first transaction, idadaan mo pa rin yon sa agent. Yung mga susunod, if you decide to fax the order ticket, you're still required to send in the original unless you fill up a form to enrol in MF services, stating that you authorize Sun Life to process your faxed documents as original documents.

Yes, Sun Life will mail your receipt. They also mail out quarterly statements so magre-reflect don if you make additional subscriptions. You can also enrol in their online facility. Magre-reflect din don how many shares you own.
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2007, 02:22 PM by nailbiter »

baludoy

^how about ang certificates po?  how long does it usually take?

Sue

• Probie
Sue, in your order ticket, did you specifically apply for Interfund Transfer? Or did you execute separate instructions for redemption and investment?
Since I didnt know about this kind of transfer/procedures etc.. I remember that, I just told the account personel that I want to buy worth of 100,000 pesos of equity funds,the money came from my sunlife bond funds worth 50,000 pesos and added another 50,000 cash to complete the purchase. Cover ba ako sa transfer na sinasabi mo Nailbiter.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
baludoy, Sun Life commits to issue and release requested certificates after 3 business days. You have to request for them first then pick them up. Personally, though, I haven't requested for my certificates. Basahin mo na lang yung terms on requesting share certificates, pages 51 to 53 ng Investor's Guide: http://www.sunlifefunds.com/faqs/Investors%20Guide%202005.pdf

Sue, I can't know how you filled up your form so I can't answer if you're covered. Check your order ticket. You should have filled one up or you should have been asked to sign one.

See here: http://www.sunlifefunds.com/mutualfunds/order_ticket_aug_2006V17.pdf

May section diyan under Financial Transaction Details na Interfund Transfers. If the P50K came from your bond fund and you filled out your order as a transfer, then the fee would have to be waived. But on the P50K you added to your investment, that would still be subject to sales load if you availed of Option A (Front-End).

raven13

I've read a lot, and i've decided to make my first investment on Sun Life Prosperity Funds.
How do I go about with this? Do I really need to talk to an agent first?

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
From the Sun Life website:

We believe that new investors need to thoroughly understand the benefits and risks of investing in mutual funds. In order to ensure this, some required forms for first time investors are available only through your Sun Life Mutual Fund Representative or from the Head Office. If you are planning to invest in the Sun Life Prosperity Funds for the first time, we encourage you to see your Sun Life Mutual Fund Representative.

Even if you do not contact an agent first and go direct to their office, the person who will attend to you there will become your agent.

raven13

Well, okay then. Hiya kasi ako eh :hihi:

Could I have your mom's contacts too miss nailbiter? :)

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
PM sent. Huwag kang mahiya. Mag-i-invest ka ng pera mo at trabaho nilang ipaliwanag sa iyo ang options mo. :)

nutzloki

i've been a lurker here sa forum and i've learned a lot really.
i'm planning to invest na rin sa Sun Life kaya lang i'm from cebu.
anyone knows an agent from here?

louaiza

• Probie
Hi nutzloki,

I am also a lurker...  :hihi:  have learn a lot also...
try Elean Louise C. Magno her mobile num is 0926-6862738, she is my agent in sun life... just tel her you got her name from me Lou... or you could go directly to the office...
The address is
Acacia New Business Office
3/F Innove Plaza
Panay Road cor. Samar Loop
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2007, 01:14 PM by louaiza »

nutzloki

Sue

• Probie
Hi, Nailbiter, I'm here working abroad? my question is, could I transfer my sunlife equity funds to sunlife bond funds without my being present in Phils? Can I be represented by my daughter, her only documents to show is the sale documents from SL and power of ATTY and Identification card are this documents suffix?

pierre

I've looked into several equity funds and noticed that Sun's Management Fees (the one they charge distributed in the NAV, annually) is 2% as compared to others (Philequity and Philam 1.5%, UITFs BPI 1.5% and BDO 1%), although Sun's entry fees are lower compared to Philequity and Philam except for UITFs which usually have no entry fees. I think that a 0.5% difference in the management fee could cost a long term investor (0.5% of an investment of 1m is 5k a year and 50k in 10 years). However, if 0.5% means better service and performance, then its a good investment.  

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Sue, ngayon ko lang nakita yung tanong mo. You need to submit a signed order ticket. There's a link to it on my post, Reply #90. Under Financial Transaction Details, skip the boxes for Initial/Subsequent Investment and Redemptions. What you need to fill in is Interfund Transfers. You can fax your order ticket to Sun Life but the original must be received within 3 business days. Pwedeng ipadala mo na lang yung signed order ticket sa daughter mo along with the power of attorney, ID and share certificate, if it was issued to you before. Siya na lang mag-submit.

Another form you could submit along with your order ticket is this one: http://www.sunlifefunds.com/mutualfunds/enrollmentmfservicesOct2005.pdf

It's an enrollment form for their fax service. That way, if you have new instructions, you can just send your order ticket via fax without having to send in the original.

OT: pierre, according to PAMI President Karen Roa, Philam's management fee for their equity fund is 2% as well. It was also mentioned in the interview and in the 2001 prospectus on their website that PAMI fund managers charge an incentive fee, 1/10 of the excess of a 12% NAV increase over a one year period.  
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2007, 01:24 PM by nailbiter »

pierre

Yup correction 2%  :thankyou:, "PAMI will charge a management fee equivalent to a 1/6 of 1% of the average net assets value of the fund per
month computed on a daily basis".

Gawee

NB excuse me, anong mga araw open ung office nung sunlife sa makati? 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ba weekdays? thnx  :thankyou:

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
My mom's office? Hindi lang isa ang office ng Sun Life sa Makati ha. Magkakaibang branch yan. Hindi ko kabisado ang office hours e. Ang agents hindi rin palaging nasa office since nagka-client call din sila minsan. Kontakin mo na lang to set an appointment.

baludoy

how long does it usually take sunlife to deliver their mf certificates?  we requested for them  last oct. and we still have yet to receive them.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
baludoy, just in case you missed it, the same question was previously answered for you:

baludoy, Sun Life commits to issue and release requested certificates after 3 business days. You have to request for them first then pick them up. Personally, though, I haven't requested for my certificates. Basahin mo na lang yung terms on requesting share certificates, pages 51 to 53 ng Investor's Guide: http://www.sunlifefunds.com/faqs/Investors%20Guide%202005.pdf

I must say, though, that I haven't personally requested for my share certificates so I have no experience in this regard.

baludoy

^thanks for the re-posting of the info above.  i did miss that reply.  

but the thing is,  i was given the option whether to have them mailed to our residence or just  to have them picked-up.  and i , of course,  being a resident of manila's beautiful south  :harhar:, opted for the former.  unfortunately,  like what  i mentioned in my earlier post, the certs are neither here nor there  :help:

A320

to nailbiter:

hi....lets assume that you dont have a relative connected to sunlife...if i may ask u, anong mas preferable?ang front end load or back end load?...thanks and best regards...

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Same answer. :)

^Personally, I opt for front-end. Madali naman mabawi e. Of course, if you anticipate that you won't be needing to pull out or move your funds in the long term, then back-end may be your best bet.

A320

thanks...one more. am i right if i say that for every transaction that u'll make, u'll be chraged with front load?...or is that a "one time" charge event?

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Each transaction is treated separately and will each be subject to sales load, yes.

A320

so mas maganda ba na back end ang piliin kung long term naman ang time horizon mo? para kahit mag top up ka ng mag top up eh nde ka babawasan? am i right?or left? :D

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Yung mga top-up mo, since they're treated separately, panibagong period na naman ang bilangan non ha. Basta take note na sa back-end, once you redeem on or before the 5th year, there will be charges. Pero if you hold beyond year 5, waived na, effectively wala kang binayarang sales load.
« Last Edit: Dec 06, 2007, 10:47 AM by nailbiter »

A320

thanks, nailbiter...kaya mo mas prefer ang front load?....

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Thanks, freedomfighter. :thankyou: I was looking at the old reference table. I'll edit my post now.

A320

thanks to both of u....so tama bang isipin na pag one time give ka lang, say minimum investment, tas la na top up, mas maganda ang back end?...at pag may balak ka na mag top up, eh front load naman?....just confirming if i get the idea right...

one more po,...as far as i know, the min investment is P10k...subsequent investment will be P5000? or less than P5K?...

thanks and best regards!

glacier

thanks to both of u....so tama bang isipin na pag one time give ka lang, say minimum investment, tas la na top up, mas maganda ang back end?...at pag may balak ka na mag top up, eh front load naman?....just confirming if i get the idea right...

kung sa akin lang, i would prefer the back-end load, even if you plan to top up. kasi the initial investment would probably be the biggest (assumption lng naman) and if you're planning to hold on to the mf long-term, then wala ka nang binayaran na load for the initial investment, tapos malamang yung mga later top-ups na lng ang kelangan mong bayaran ng back-end load upon redemption. assuming nga na smaller amounts yung top-up mo, mas maliit din yung load na babayaran. =)

freedomfighter

• Forum Champion 900
I agree with glacier if you're really for the long term as in for example para sa retirement mo, then it would be adivisable to choose back-end load option.  That way you buy more shares.

pfb82

may 12% VAT din ba on top of the frontload/backload fees? kasi yng GSIS fund meron pa in addition to the entry or exit fees? lahat ba ng MF may VAT pa ung mga transactions fees nila?

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Yes. All mutual fund sales load are subject to 12% VAT.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
Previous posts re: Sun Life Flexilink VUL moved here.

la_liz

hi nailbiter..
can i get your mom's contact details..
thanks thanks  :D

tinmuning

• Probie
i'm interested to invest too. Around 10K lang ok ba? Actually assignment sa kin to ng hubby ko para makasave naman other than our bank account. which one has the lowest risk? i don't expect naman to use the money agad. thanks!

redtoy

for those people outside Metro Manila, how did you apply on the Sunlife Prosperity Fund? Btw, Laguna area ako.

rainmen

• PMT Idol 1000

rainmen

• PMT Idol 1000
i will try to answer your questions:
1. mutual fund companies will not consult their investors. that is why were paying this fund managers to make our investments grow
2. if you invest in dollar your earnings will also be in dollars (hindi ko rin maintindihan tanong mo)
As much as 20% may be invested in foreign-exchange denominated Is securities issued abroead
dipende po ito sa fund na pipiliin mo (sa ibang company po kasi meron na fund na 100% invest sa labas ng Pilipinas)
3. pwede pong mag fund switch kung mas maganda ang performance sa kabila
4. with mutual funds your money is working for you, but keep in mind that investing in this kind of vehicles should be viewed as long term (3 to 5 years at least) to maximized the potential earnings.
hope i did not miss anything

WinChEsTeR

BeanCounter

• Probie
I would like request feedback sana on Sunlife Balanced Fund. I'm disappointed coz it went down fast in Jan08 as if it were a full equity fund. Also, is it worthwhile to keep invested in a balanced fund or am I just kidding myself and just invest on a full stock fund.

what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2008, 03:28 PM by nailbiter »

silensyo

• Forum Tambay 100
^ like everybody else is saying, investing in MF is for long term. if you're like me that will really not touch my investment for the next 5+ years and your goal is to maximize earnings, go directly to equity funds. here's in my opinion on both: balanced funds only makes you "feel" safe for lesser gains. equities makes you feel nervous for the price of higher gains. You will really lose in some years, but for me it's okay. I entrust my invest to fund managers because I know they will play with it in diversified stocks and I will allow them to fail because I know in the end they will "learn" and recover. If my goal was for maximum gain for a shorter time I know I should directly invest in equities and not go through mutual funds anymore but that's not my goal so my best bet is equities through MF.

optimist

newbie poh sa ganitong bagay cnu poh pwede mag 2ro sakin panu mag invest sa sun life financial, Mutual fund... Yun professor kc namin sa engineering economy ng 2ro bout mutual fund pero di masyadong detailed kaya gus2 ku malaman how it works... Matagal ku n sana gus2 mag invest but dont know how... San pla banda sa makati yun sun life? thnx

batot

hi optimist!
welcome sa pmt :welcome:

marami ka dito matutunan. with regards to how mutual funds works try mo tong thread na to http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=47.0. Kung sa sunlife mutual funds naman try to contact nailbiter yng mom nya agent yata ng sunlife. Sana nakatulong ko syo.

nailbiter

• Alalay ng
optimist, as batot mentioned, you can talk to my mom. If you want her contact info, let me know. Hindi lang isa ang office ng Sun Life sa Makati, iba-iba pa ang branches nila don.  Btw, please take note of our forum guidelines. Spell out your words. Bawal ang textspeak sa forum.

inxs

hi nailbiter,

can i also get your mom's contact number or do you know of an agent in alabang office? tnx in advance for your help.

teeyah

• Probie
http://www.amazing-i.com/amazing-funds.php
Sun Life's new campaign re: MF

alibata

nailbiter,

mind if i get your mom's contact details? i've been curious about sunlife's mutual funds product line. i'd like to know more.

thanks!
alibata

voltes5

• Forum Tambay 200
2% stock dividends on June 27 on all prosperity funds, but actually there is nothing to be happy about since the navps will also be 2% lesser.

mxherr5

• PMT Idol 1000
Talaga? so the same value pa rin yung shares mo? dumami nga lng?

What's the use/advantage?
Hnd naman na tatax yung fund sa pg declare ng dividends right?

vince

• Forum Tambay 100
 @ nailbiter

pwede ko rin ba makuha contact number ng mom mo.. kasi i plan to invest in equity Mf sa philam at sunlife... medyo nakausap ko na si sir rainmen sa ym saglit... k namn siya... by the way I am a first time investor san ma assist niyo akong dalawa.. :thankyou:

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning! who's online?
    Yesterday at 08:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: good morning guys!
    May 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
  • Doni_megaworld: work work
    May 26, 2020, 02:47 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: What's good in this afternoon?
    May 26, 2020, 02:01 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: agreed
    May 25, 2020, 03:30 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @lyndrey depende siguro sa seller, so kung mag order kayo online much better na kilala niyo at trusted
    May 25, 2020, 02:29 PM
  • Doni_megaworld: kumusta? sino mga online?
    May 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
  • lyndrey: Do not buy PPE online. Either expensive overpriced or totally damaged or cannot be used
    May 24, 2020, 01:37 PM
  • lyndrey: Online Scammers/online shopping cheats are active with stay at home regimen.
    May 24, 2020, 01:34 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: @razee22 Parang di na po nacoconvert into money ang load po.
    May 12, 2020, 04:07 PM
  • razee22: any advised or recommendation?
    May 12, 2020, 11:16 AM
  • razee22: Paano po ba iconvert ang load into money like Paypal, Paymaya or Gcash?
    May 12, 2020, 11:15 AM
  • razee22: paano po ba iconvert ang load into money? Paypal or Gcash
    May 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, okay lang ba kayo dyannnn?
    May 11, 2020, 11:40 AM
  • theimprobableone: hi
    May 05, 2020, 11:37 AM
  • freelance_treasure_hunter: hello all...
    Apr 28, 2020, 04:26 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Can someone save me?
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: I'm tired.
    Mar 24, 2020, 01:39 PM
  • Victorvargas: Hello sa lahat po new lang po dito. Hope na marami matutunan ako about business.
    Mar 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Yoh, its been a while.
    Mar 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
  • demi07: Hello everyone! New in pinoymoneytalk :)
    Mar 14, 2020, 01:24 PM
  • theappswitch: Hi!
    Feb 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
  • mike2020: hi po sa inyo lahat
    Feb 23, 2020, 11:52 PM
  • Jayjayqwe: hi po
    Feb 19, 2020, 11:27 PM
  • tirs d pip: hello
    Feb 18, 2020, 02:32 PM
  • Ace1105: Hello sa lahat...  :hello:
    Feb 07, 2020, 09:46 AM
  • FREYAHYARA: Anyone knows where Ig shops like styledom.ph, thriftme, instashoppeavenu and the likes get their items for selling. Would like to venture in the same business but would like to know where and who the suppliers are
    Jan 28, 2020, 09:38 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: To bpc85 kung nakalagay ang inyong names sa beneficiary list ng iyong ama kay may makukuha po kayo.
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:18 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hellooooo, its been a while. :)
    Nov 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
  • miakashidou31: hi , meron po ba ditong nagta transfer sa paypal?
    Nov 05, 2019, 01:46 PM
  • whennedy: good noon po
    Oct 18, 2019, 12:04 PM
  • edzlpdac: goood day po sa lahat!
    Oct 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
  • bpc85: ask lng sana ako kung may makukuha ba kami ng Mama ko at ako or mga kapatid ko sa benepisyo ng aming Ama bilang membro ng AFPSLAI. thank you po.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • bpc85: Hi guys, im new here,.
    Sep 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
  • Anaperdi: Hi just want to know if meron dito who is into boundary hulog ng motorcycle? For mga riders ng courier. Pwede ba magpashare how it works? Naisip ko lang baka pwede ko ibusiness, meron na pala mga posts online pero di pa clear ang system sa akin. thank  you sa makakapansin
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:32 AM
  • Anaperdi: Hi newbie here..
    Sep 21, 2019, 11:19 AM
  • jprios: May contact ba kayo kung sakali?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:11 PM
  • jprios: Sino pwedeng mahiraman dito?
    Sep 18, 2019, 06:09 PM
  • kfg52: Present!
    Sep 15, 2019, 07:26 PM
  • juju31: san po ba may nag papahiram dito
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • juju31: hello
    Sep 14, 2019, 07:18 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thanks julz! Medyo ganun nga trabaho namin ngayon, to monitor spam posts kasi ang daming spam bots. But thanks for reporting. Auto-ban agad ang spammers sa amin haha
    Sep 07, 2019, 12:17 PM
  • julz: @FutureGizmo si @nikkikv18 just posted more than 10 posts about porn sites. hay, spam.
    Sep 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
  • Cid_brent: sino po dyan pwede magbigay send ng paypal funds and I will pay you using gcash?
    Aug 25, 2019, 08:58 PM
  • Meghan91811: Sino po may alam about Rice Farming...
    Aug 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM