buddy

• Probie
Reply #15 on: Feb 03, 2007, 08:36 AM
I noticed that FR has a boomerang effect. The more drawdown you have
the more returns you will get. So it goes with the saying that
if you risk high, you gain high.

There are also instances that one currency is going south too fast and
your correlation will get so wacky. Be ready with that and dont
freak out because it will happen a lot of times I'm telling you.
Relax and drink a lot of water when that time comes because when the
market goes south it will eat your available margin like theres no
tomorrow. But the good news is, the big drawdown will give you more
earnings when it returns back doing 60 mph in 3 secs (specially in NEWS TIME).
You will see it sooner or later.

When you average 20% per month, I bet you will look for other strategies or
risk more of your money by increasing your margin with your existing system. Everybody wants to be millionare tomorrow, it's a never ending chase.
Ofcourse that is my opinion and you dont have to agree with me.

Goodluck my friend and go for the pips!

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #16 on: Feb 03, 2007, 10:48 AM
Ping - the transfer took me less than 16 hours from when i sent it.  Telegraphic transfer (wire) yesterday at 10am (BDO) and it was in my account when i got home at 3am this morning.

I already put the trades in (3 pairs -Eur , Gbp and Chf)

1.5% drawdown as expected going into the weekend.  

What you have to keep reminding yourself when using FR is to keep that margin nice and low so that you'll always be far from a margin call.  Even without the Yen at my portfolio i used 10% margin just to be safe.  Even in the future when i experience profits from FR ill keep my margin at 15% at the most.

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #17 on: Feb 03, 2007, 01:22 PM
Quote from: buddy
I noticed that FR has a boomerang effect. The more drawdown you have
the more returns you will get. So it goes with the saying that
if you risk high, you gain high.

There are also instances that one currency is going south too fast and
your correlation will get so wacky. Be ready with that and dont
freak out because it will happen a lot of times I'm telling you.
Relax and drink a lot of water when that time comes because when the
market goes south it will eat your available margin like theres no
tomorrow. But the good news is, the big drawdown will give you more
earnings when it returns back doing 60 mph in 3 secs (specially in NEWS TIME).
You will see it sooner or later.

When you average 20% per month, I bet you will look for other strategies or
risk more of your money by increasing your margin with your existing system. Everybody wants to be millionare tomorrow, it's a never ending chase.
Ofcourse that is my opinion and you dont have to agree with me.

Goodluck my friend and go for the pips!

Hi buddy, thanks a lot for sharing your great experiences with Freedom Rocks and really appreciate them.  As what I've been telling everyone here, and just like investing in other forms of investments, we should always exercise discipline, self-control, steadfastness and focus on our long-term goals and not just those short-term daily market swings that can eat us alive. We should not let the greed factor come into play always.

For me, Freedom Rocks is more like a gift and that we have to use it properly.  I'll admit, FR is what got me into forex trading, which I've been avoiding for ages due to its 95% failure rate.  Now FR made life a lot easier and safer for forex traders and newbies and as long as you always go easy with your margins and your choice of pairs, FR will always work for you for many years to come (with or without drawdowns).  But again, unexpected major worldwide events such as natural disasters, wars, terrorist acts, geopolitical and economic instability will always move the financial markets in a big way so whether you're into stocks, forex, mutual funds, commodities, etc. etc., you should always have safety parameters in place.

Like it or not, Freedom Rocks is a major shift from traditional forex trading and once again for the benefit of all those who are curious about FR, here's the comparison:

Freedom Rocks:

It is so perfect even for Newbies as the software already does 95% of the job for you so it.....
• Requires NO prior trading experience
• Requires NO research
• NO charts or graphs to read
• Analyzes and calculates your positions and provides you BUY & SELL points
• Not having to really understand and again, it just let the software do 95% of the work for you.
• Practice with live trades in the market, without risking a penny
• No cost to utilize a trading platform for execution of trades.
• Includes step-by-step instructions and screenshots showing what your trades will look like.
• Takes just a few minutes per week to manage a portfolio of any size.
• Provides structure to your trading approach, helping you set up a balanced portfolio & suggesting BUY & SELL points for your positions.
• The Simplicity of a "set it and forget it" type of approach to trading without having to watch multiple charts on my monitor on an ongoing basis.
• Alerts you by text message or email when your trades execute, so there is no need to monitor your progress throughout the day and there is no risk of you missing a trading opportunity.
• Allows you to balance your portfolio to earn varying rates of interest on your account.
• It is a major shift from anything you've ever seen.
• AND more importantly here's what I like most.... it drastically reduce your risk exposure and you're definitely NOT included in the statistical 95% failure rate that traditional forex trading entails (as long as you're doing it correctly, and you're not being so greedy with your margins).

Traditional Forex Trading:

• It takes several months or even years to learn.
• You do the technical and fundamental analysis and hope you always accurately predict the market direction.
• You read multiple charts, graphs and indicators and hope that you are doing it correctly.
• You are glued to your computer and always pray that the market will go your way.
• You always worry and may cause you sleepless nights.
• You are expose to that dreaded statistical 95% failure rate that traditional forex trading entails.

But don't get me wrong,  as I've said traditional forex is really good to learn (which I did) and will of course give you an advantage.  :thumbsup2

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #18 on: Feb 04, 2007, 07:37 AM

Ping - the transfer took me less than 16 hours from when i sent it.  Telegraphic transfer (wire) yesterday at 10am (BDO) and it was in my account when i got home at 3am this morning.

I already put the trades in (3 pairs -Eur , Gbp and Chf)

1.5% drawdown as expected going into the weekend.  

What you have to keep reminding yourself when using FR is to keep that margin nice and low so that you'll always be far from a margin call.  Even without the Yen at my portfolio i used 10% margin just to be safe.  Even in the future when i experience profits from FR ill keep my margin at 15% at the most.

Great!  They got my funds in less than 15 hours too!

Was able to open my live trade, for the first time!  400:1, 3 pairs, 10%

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #19 on: Feb 04, 2007, 08:58 AM
great job Ping!!!  keep us posted on your results.  
Always go by your planned strategy and never deviate because of emotions.  

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #20 on: Feb 04, 2007, 01:50 PM
Yen slides to new lows

The Yen is by far the weakest major currency in the world, having recently touched an all-time low against the Euro and a four-year low against the USD, despite strong economic fundamentals and a positive current account balance. It has been reported exhaustively that the cause of the Yen weakness are low interest rates, which has spurred investors to borrow cheaply in Yen and invest in higher-yielding currencies. Even domestic Japanese investors are exerting downward pressure on the Yen by shifting funds abroad in the search for yield. The lower the Yen drifts-in complete defiance of economic fundamentals-the greater the risk a sudden reversal poses to global forex markets; at this point, it could be devastating. The Wall Street Journal reports:

The extent of this kind of trading is notoriously difficult to measure. But, according to a Jan. 26 report by Barclays Capital, the magnitude of yen-funded carry trades “is reaching scary levels” not seen since 1998.

Does this mean we should shy away from JPY, or this is a good chance to trade JPY, hoping it'll comeback in the next couple of days?!

:confused:

BasicSpot

• Forum Tambay 100
Reply #21 on: Feb 04, 2007, 08:34 PM
 :confused:

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #22 on: Feb 05, 2007, 03:10 AM
Quote from: Ping
Does this mean we should shy away from JPY, or this is a good chance to trade JPY, hoping it'll comeback in the next couple of days?!

Maybe or maybe not.  IMHO, if you happen to buy the yen at its lowest price and hold onto it until it fully recovers (assuming you're hedge on the most stable pairs, eur/usd & usd/chf ), you will definitely see some big benefits. But the question is we don't know how long will it take for the yen to recover and how long you'll be willing to keep those positions open (which may encounter wild swings along the way and expose you to several small or huge drawdowns before it hits your target).  Remember, although gbp/usd already adds some volatility, the usd/jpy will add more spice to it and give you further excitement due to its higher degree of volatility. Again, usd/jpy got the weakest correlation against those european  pairs and is very upredictable......one day it may be on your side then on the next day it may move against you.  Fyi, usd/jpy's historical correlation against the eur/usd ranges from -0.31 to -0.84 and at times even hits -0.04 to -0.16. With gbp/usd, its correlation ranges from -0.20 to 0.86.  Hope this helps. :)

lehboy

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #23 on: Feb 05, 2007, 01:04 PM
Musta na live results ninyo? Sabay sabay pala kayo halos nagopen

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #24 on: Feb 05, 2007, 02:25 PM
still have a drawdown of 1-1.5%.  not too worried though as this can easily be covered by the swap rate in less than a week.

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #25 on: Feb 05, 2007, 08:55 PM
just checked again and drawdown is now around 3.5%.  just hit a buy limit on gbp/usd.

Mike, i just upgraded under you.  

Ping

• VIP 3500
Reply #26 on: Feb 05, 2007, 09:06 PM
Mine is -4.0% now, hit a buy limit at GBP/USD too!  ... and going down quite fast!?!  :cry:

@gr8collector, how many ID number was "issued" to you?

@MikeQC, were you able to see my name under you na? gr8collector's?
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2007, 09:20 PM by Ping »

gr8collector

• Forum Champion 700
Reply #27 on: Feb 05, 2007, 09:42 PM
yup. still went down.  still a comfortable margin left though.  dont worry too much about it Ping.  we'll be okay soon.   :thumbsup2

lehboy

• Forum Expert 500
Reply #28 on: Feb 05, 2007, 11:34 PM
yup pabagsak pa nga rin. my account opened on 1/23 is now down 50% (10000 demo). Another account opened on 1/26 is down 24%. Both accounts use 4 pairs

Mike QC

• Mover and Shaker
  • PMT Idol 1000
Reply #29 on: Feb 06, 2007, 01:25 AM
Quote from: Ping
Mine is -4.0% now, hit a buy limit at GBP/USD too!  ... and going down quite fast!?!

Hi Ping, I suggest you turn off your computer now and go get some sleep hehe.  That's nothing and you guys will be ok soon.  
@MikeQC, were you able to see my name under you na? gr8collector's?

Yup I saw your name already.  Gr8collector already signed up but is yet to activate his account.

Quote from: gr8collector
yup. still went down.  still a comfortable margin left though.  dont worry too much about it Ping.  we'll be okay soon.

Yup Euro, GBP and JPY are all currently down but don't worry guys it's not a big deal and it will correct soon. Go get a good night sleep.  :thumbsup2
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2007, 01:28 AM by Mike QC »

PMT Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Post only questions or comments here. Advertisements NOT ALLOWED.
  • roselove: hello po sa inyo... newbie here
    Aug 06, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Sino palaging active dito?
    Jul 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
  • dagocjasonrey: Anong update dito?
    Jul 22, 2019, 08:49 PM
  • mark_Lee: anong bago dito
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • mark_Lee: balita
    Jun 28, 2019, 01:03 AM
  • Lovelyprincess72: hi everyone , I'm newbie here
    Jun 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Musta?
    Jun 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
  • Forexanalysis: Hello
    Jun 25, 2019, 06:33 PM
  • Niel Jhacoubs: Hello sa mga online jan! :)
    Jun 15, 2019, 02:58 PM
  • oragon: :applause:
    May 20, 2019, 03:53 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Thank you for reporting those spam posts, oragon! Spam posts now deleted.
    May 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
  • oragon: Admin kindly monitor some peps! posting and sharing inappropriate nude photos and website links
    May 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
  • @culinary10: Hello I am new here! Regarding sa bdo life insurance for 8 years, pwede pa kaya ma refund yung binayad ko na 50k last year? Gusto ko sana icancel kasi lack of financial na, last may 15 2018 po un nag start ako ng life insurance, pinili ko annually kaso etong may 15 2019 wala nako ma ipay so gusto ko sana icash out, may alam ba kayo kung pano marerefund?
    May 17, 2019, 07:56 PM
  • FutureGizmo: Hi Sonny, the posting issue is now resolved. Thanks for informing us! We're currently testing a new, mobile-ready theme so let us us know kung may problema pa sa Forum. :)
    Apr 04, 2019, 10:40 AM
  • sonny.wapak: Nakaka receive din ba kayo nito pag gawa ng new post? "Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."
    Apr 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
  • leonine_zafiro: what product nun?
    Apr 01, 2019, 10:25 PM
  • dhondiex27: hi
    Mar 30, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • lusart: jayrob i agree 200%. hulog ng langit organico. legit na legit
    Mar 29, 2019, 09:08 AM
  • palemelch: Hi
    Mar 28, 2019, 04:08 PM
  • O.C.W._AK: Magandang Araw sa Lahat! Blessings! (",)
    Mar 28, 2019, 08:42 AM
  • thor15: hello everyone, newbie here
    Mar 25, 2019, 01:47 AM
  • captjaylo: present newbie here
    Mar 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
  • balboagilbert26: hello Guys .. Newbie here
    Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 PM
  • businesswoman2019: @jefsanity nag inquire na po ako pero di sila nagdidisclose. Yung branch po kasi na target ko, currently building pa.
    Mar 21, 2019, 04:27 PM
  • jefsanity: @businesswoman2019, much better inquire ka na lang sa admin nila.
    Mar 21, 2019, 01:51 PM
  • businesswoman2019: Hello! Any idea how much ang stall sa waltermart. 2m x 2m
    Mar 21, 2019, 08:28 AM
  • John Neil: Looking for an accredited iron foundry
    Mar 17, 2019, 03:19 PM
  • jayrob: Mark_Lee ung organico legit po yan..  Member din AQ..
    Mar 17, 2019, 12:57 AM
  • perlymelad: Hello po! Need advice, why my new MLM leaders failing?
    Mar 14, 2019, 08:51 PM
  • perlymelad: Present
    Mar 12, 2019, 07:53 PM
  • kennethmauricio: Hi saan po dito pwede mag post ng for sale properties?
    Mar 11, 2019, 07:58 PM
  • jefsanity: @mark_lee isipin mo anu passion mo at skills mo...
    Mar 11, 2019, 06:52 PM
  • sniperaj09: BAGO LANG
    Mar 10, 2019, 11:16 AM
  • mark_Lee: magandang investnent ngayon sa 30k suggest naman keo mga boss
    Mar 10, 2019, 03:07 AM
  • perlymelad: E-BOOK PO SIR @JEFSANITY
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:40 PM
  • perlymelad: @jefsanity Good Morning Po
    Mar 09, 2019, 05:39 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day everyone
    Mar 04, 2019, 06:24 PM
  • jefsanity: anu ang small business na yan?
    Feb 28, 2019, 07:40 PM
  • perlymelad: Good Day Everyone
    Feb 28, 2019, 03:31 PM
  • perlymelad: Hello everyone, CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST ANY SIDE TOPIC  / PROBLEM OF  STARTING SMALL BUSINESS?
    Feb 28, 2019, 06:58 AM
  • perlymelad: Present, 1st time po
    Feb 25, 2019, 06:17 PM
  • jd2281: newbie po
    Feb 25, 2019, 12:26 PM
  • ejllantino: present... 1st time
    Feb 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
  • rheiel: present. first time
    Feb 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
  • MELVIE: thanks po
    Feb 24, 2019, 12:50 AM
  • steph123: hello po, ask lang po, ilang months po ba ang hihintayin after mo ma process ang mga documents para maitama ang mali sa NSO?
    Feb 11, 2019, 03:13 PM
  • Deborah: newbie here.thanks
    Feb 08, 2019, 02:17 PM
  • marj0503: hello im newbie here
    Jan 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
  • yan24: any one here planning to start a tesda skill training center
    Jan 26, 2019, 12:07 PM
  • manzjon: Forex trading forum
    Jan 25, 2019, 02:16 PM